To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

2012-13 Mini Leagues

A forum for Fantasy Football games played on the Daily Mail website
Dixon
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Current 4 x FISO TFF Champion - Egg Cup League 3, Block League, Super6 League and Open XI League

Re: 2012-13 Mini Leagues

Post by Dixon »

Because it's impossible to post when banned? :roll: :lol:

pottster
Dumbledore
FS Record: Regularly finishing in the top 100

Post by pottster »

Which monthly did you win Dixon?

and how did you do it against all those mega multis and family names?

Is there a strategy or tips you could pass on

I just cant believe that nobody on here noticed that you won it and congratulate you

well done 8-)
Last edited by pottster on 25 Oct 2012, 15:55, edited 1 time in total.

Dixon
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Current 4 x FISO TFF Champion - Egg Cup League 3, Block League, Super6 League and Open XI League

Post by Dixon »

A few of your five teams have a poor 1st half to the season, you have a few transfers before Christmas so set up your teams with a few blocks etc. January arrives and you sit with 16 transfers and 5 captain changes in each team, ooooh one of your defences hits a cleansheet in the first week of any given month, rocket science! And to think all these doubters/questioners think that they're Pro's :lol:

A guy that goes on a tirade of cheating is the same guy that does well in a monthly. He has compiled lists of all the obvious cheats from monthlies/weeklies a few months back (see a few threads down from this one).
One of these names pips him to 1st, unsportingly. He sends the Mail an email.
A cheque drops on his doormat a month or so later.
He's banned from telling the world.
When he comes back he thinks to himself, best lie low, keep out of trouble, don't gloat, don't troll, don't piss anyone off so he shuts up. It's £700 FFS, who give's a shit anyway.

Does anyone look at who came 2nd in a Mail monthly?
Did the Mail publish any months after February in their winners list tab? I think you'll find they didn't.

That's all the explaining I need to do. Believe what you want to. If that's what someone/a group with a vendetta against me want you to believe then follow the crowd. There wasn't a letter, just a cheque, no explaination, the cheque has been cashed. If there's any other proof that you can think that I can provide then feel free to ask but the explaining side of things is done.

pottster
Dumbledore

Post by pottster »

Well done for winning it against massive odds 8-) - bet the mutli/family crew were spewing :lol:

I'm gonna stick to season long efforts :D

SUZYKINS
Dumbledore

Post by SUZYKINS »

Dixon wrote:A few of your five teams have a poor 1st half to the season, you have a few transfers before Christmas so set up your teams with a few blocks etc. January arrives and you sit with 16 transfers and 5 captain changes in each team, ooooh one of your defences hits a cleansheet in the first week of any given month, rocket science! And to think all these doubters/questioners think that they're Pro's :lol:

A guy that goes on a tirade of cheating is the same guy that does well in a monthly. He has compiled lists of all the obvious cheats from monthlies/weeklies a few months back (see a few threads down from this one).
When he comes back he thinks to himself, best lie low, keep out of trouble, don't gloat, don't troll, don't piss anyone off so he shuts up. It's £700 FFS, who give's a shit anyway.

Did the Mail publish any months after February in their winners list tab? I think you'll find they didn't.

That's all the explaining I need to do. Believe what you want to. If that's what someone/a group with a vendetta against me want you to believe then follow the crowd. There wasn't a letter, just a cheque, no explaination, the cheque has been cashed. If there's any other proof that you can think that I can provide then feel free to ask but the explaining side of things is done.
Looks like all your hard work paid off , just need the enigma machine to actually understand it all :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like to know who who the Jackal is :?: Can you give any clues to the guy who compiled the list/got pipped ?
Makes me think is the mini league circuit worth it :?

Giggs11
Grumpy Old Man
Location: But Gerrard effed it up,again!! Gerrard effed it up, again!!!

Post by Giggs11 »

Dixon wrote:A few of your five teams have a poor 1st half to the season, you have a few transfers before Christmas so set up your teams with a few blocks etc. January arrives and you sit with 16 transfers and 5 captain changes in each team, ooooh one of your defences hits a cleansheet in the first week of any given month, rocket science! And to think all these doubters/questioners think that they're Pro's :lol:

so you won the february monthly then dixon?
well done against all them odds 8-)

you must have got lucky with your above strategy though as you cant really set up a team to win the months after monthly with a few blocks especially as two rounds of the fa cup would have been played and also replays so you must have got really lucky and guessed the outcomes of the 4th round of the fa cup before it had been drawn :lol:

no wonder you kept your monthly win quiet when you had obvious inside info and got even luckier when the actual winner got disqualified

i wish i had that sort of luck :(

Dixon
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Dixon »

Giggs11 wrote:
Dixon wrote: Did the Mail publish any months after February in their winners list tab? I think you'll find they didn't.

so you won the february monthly then dixon?
I'll swap my luck for your intellect.

Giggs11
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Giggs11 »

which monthly did you win then?

Dixon
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Dixon »

Dixon wrote: That's all the explaining I need to do.
Toodle doo.

Giggs11
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Giggs11 »

I was only asking :roll:

WilBert
Dumbledore

Post by WilBert »

Nice1 C. Congrats on your win, karma if you ask me. Sorry I didn't notice.

Giggs11
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Giggs11 »

no need to apologise wilbert as nobody in the country knew as it was top secret and even now nobody knows which month it was :twisted:

SUZYKINS
Dumbledore

Post by SUZYKINS »

Giggs11 wrote:no need to apologise wilbert as nobody in the country knew as it was top secret and even now nobody knows which month it was :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: good point Giggs11 good point :!:
I'd still like to know who the mystery non-winner was :?:
Think you can rule out the Waltons because they had been booted out by then if I remember correctly?

WilBert
Dumbledore

Post by WilBert »

Do we need pryor knowledge? Poor Dixon, he's had enough poo thrown at him this year already. Typical behaviour from the game organisers though. They probably paid out twice to keep it quiet.

The Elkmaster
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: I seven-balled the Ingram boy

Post by The Elkmaster »

Read through this thread with interest, especially enjoyed the chaos on Monday night :lol: Glad you got there in the end and best of luck fellas :D

But hidden away amongst the panic and chaos it comes to light that Dixon copped for £700 by winning a monthly lasy season, well done mate :D

Didn't realise they stopped publishing the monthly winners, I stopped looking after getting bored seeing mrs or Ms xxxxxx at the top of the leaderboard.

Some people would call you a grassing c_unt for what you did, I say fair play to ya, you got what you deserved.
Congratulations :D

Giggs11
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Giggs11 »

The Elkmaster wrote:Read through this thread with interest, especially enjoyed the chaos on Monday night :lol: Glad you got there in the end and best of luck fellas :D

But hidden away amongst the panic and chaos it comes to light that Dixon copped for £700 by winning a monthly lasy season, well done mate :D

Didn't realise they stopped publishing the monthly winners, I stopped looking after getting bored seeing mrs or Ms xxxxxx at the top of the leaderboard.

Some people would call you a grassing c_unt for what you did, I say fair play to ya, you got what you deserved.
Congratulations :D

its class that the little guy can overcome the cheating multis and come out on top even if he wasnt allowed to tell anybody about the win or the month

its even classier that dixon managed to do this whilst getting banned and having all his spare time taken up by compiling lists of all these multi cheats and exposing the corruptness of the game itself

well done dixon,you`re a fiso hero and someone to be admired and respected and deserve the adulation being heaped on you

Zoolander
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Yahoo Fantasy Golf FISO Champion 2009 & 2012, TFF MOTM winner Jan 2012, Tinkerman weekly winner, OFL Golf 2012 - 8th, Fantasy Race To Dubai 2012 - 4th,

Post by Zoolander »

I've got Torres and Ivanovic in all five of my teams. :(

To compound this, I didn't make it home in time to swap Fletcher (c) back to RVP/Suarez/Defoe. :cry:

Sorry lads. :oops:

tenpinterry
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FPL 214th (15/16), 734rd (13/14), 650th (08/09), 507th (07/08) & 132nd (06/07)
Mail - 47th (11/12)
Telegraph - 98th (14/15)

Post by tenpinterry »

I'm in free-fall at the moment with the same team that was doing so well.

Funny old game

Dixon
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Dixon »

Dixon wrote: 374th :arrow: 149th
584th :arrow: 483rd
927th :arrow: 536th
1121st :arrow: 648th
1651st :arrow: 1,285th
A good week.
Three back to back to back top 100 finishes me thinks. I'm never on leaderboards me :lol:

pottster
Dumbledore

Post by pottster »

Dixon wrote:
Dixon wrote: 374th :arrow: 149th
584th :arrow: 483rd
927th :arrow: 536th
1121st :arrow: 648th
1651st :arrow: 1,285th
A good week.
Three back to back to back top 100 finishes me thinks. I'm never on leaderboards me :lol:

I can`t see your name on the leaderboard,is it another secret entry :lol:

Dixon
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Dixon »

That's because May 2011 and May 2012 aren't online anymore Potts, doh :wink:

May 2013 will make it three on the bounce, this is me gloating for my biggest fan :D

I wonder if binkster was on the leaderboard the past two years, back to back? hmmmm.

pottster
Dumbledore

Post by pottster »

Dixon wrote:That's because May 2011 and May 2012 aren't online anymore Potts, doh :wink:

May 2013 will make it three on the bounce, this is me gloating for my biggest fan :D

I wonder if binkster was on the leaderboard the past two years, back to back? hmmmm.

He said he was 40th last year with one team,1st time he had played it

Dixon
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Dixon »

I'm glad to know that he considers me a threat, he won't stop biting, why? Because he's worried.

pottster
Dumbledore

Post by pottster »

Dixon wrote:I'm glad to know that he considers me a threat, he won't stop biting, why? Because he's worried.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Dixon
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Dixon »

Do ask him if he's enjoying my centurion updates, scroll, scroll, scroll, oh there he is.

pottster
Dumbledore

Post by pottster »

Dixon wrote:Do ask him if he's enjoying my centurion updates, scroll, scroll, scroll, oh there he is.

I can honestly say he never talks about you when we meet up but he does like to mention that he`s the centurions champion :wink:

Dixon
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Dixon »

It's ok, I wasn't hoping that he talked about me when on dates with you, that would be just plain weird!

And Liverpool have won the European Cup 5 times, still shite.

pottster
Dumbledore

Post by pottster »

Dixon wrote:It's ok, I wasn't hoping that he talked about me when on dates with you, that would be just plain weird!

And Liverpool have won the European Cup 5 times, still shite.

Dates :roll:

Dixon
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Dixon »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Banter - to dish it is to accept it.

Tell prosser I'd have disappeared with the monkey and never gone back, we all saw Lilbeth on FB, nobody would have blamed him :lol:

Dixon
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Dixon »

Good luck to AndyL in this, this season :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Mail Fantasy Football”