To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

(FA Cup) Round 6 winner

A forum for discussion on Can You Kick It's (CYKI) Fantasy Football game
DrBunker
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISODAS season 21 Premiership champion

(FA Cup) Round 6 winner

Post by DrBunker »

Wowsers, I wasn't sure what picks I'd made but it turns out I've scored 98 points for the round, seemingly winning it! :shock: Two questions: 1) have I won it or are any points changes possible and 2) has anyone else won one of these - how long do they take to send the voucher?

The FISO CYKI FA Cup league is now second overall as well - nice. 8-)

PNE4PREM
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving season on season

Re: (FA Cup) Round 6 winner

Post by PNE4PREM »

Good score, unsure on payment dates but reckon overall points have been updated now as subs pts have been added..

DrBunker
FISO Knight

Post by DrBunker »

Looks like points have been updated now as I've gone up to 5th! :shock: Hopefully the voucher will be on it's way soon as I could do with the cheering up.

Shaggy365
Dumbledore

Post by Shaggy365 »

I thought I'd done well with my score of 65. Then I saw the best score of 98, and thought "How the **** has some-one scored that many?"

I was quite shocked to realise that it was a fellow FISO-er, but then again, perhaps I shouldn't be. :wink:

Well done

DrBunker
FISO Knight

Post by DrBunker »

Thanks. I was understandably shocked as I haven't won anything since the first season of the Metro. :lol: Naturally there was a lot of luck involved, I took a punt on a Chelsea CS and ignored the Fulham/Spurs game as there was no value there. I actually beat the Dream Team score (ignoring the lack of captain) which was even more surprising (although maybe that always happens with the top team).

I'm in the top 5 now so with a couple of rounds to go I'll be pushing for the main prize as well (pushing my luck!). :)

I'm actually loving CYKI this year - I'm joint 10th in the FISO league in the main comp as well. :P

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Can You Kick It (CYKI)”