Turner/ivanovic dubious goals.....

A forum for discussion on Fantasy Stakes
mad dog
Dumbledog
FS Record: Sky Winner 16/17

Turner/ivanovic dubious goals.....

Post by mad dog »

Dear Stakesy

I think you will find that I had Ivanovic in my team, the week when he scored and it was given as a Zat Knight own goal. Today the dubious goals panel have given it, rightly so to Ivanovic. Please could you see what the final results table would have been had this goal counted towards Ivanovic's total and update my score. If it comes to be that I have been 'robbed' out of a few quid ( not by yourself but by the fools who gave it as an own goal ) please could you credit my account, if on the other hand it means that I recieved more cash than I should have then I'm more than prepared to forget about it :P

Cheers -DC-
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Zarch
Grumpy Old Stats Geek
FS Record: Sun World Cup 2010 Mini-League Winner. Fantasy Stakes Prem Winner 08/09, World Cup 2010 Winner

Re: Turner/ivanovic dubious goals.....

Post by Zarch »

What other fantasy games do you know of that go back and retrospectively changes goals/assists points? :wink:

mad dog
Dumbledog

Post by mad dog »

Dunno? Thought I'd get that in - intended well and truly tongue in cheek as everybody else is bleating about missed points :lol: :lol:

Zarch
Grumpy Old Stats Geek
FS Record: Sun World Cup 2010 Mini-League Winner. Fantasy Stakes Prem Winner 08/09, World Cup 2010 Winner

Post by Zarch »

-DC- wrote:Dunno? Thought I'd get that in - intended well and truly tongue in cheek as everybody else is bleating about missed points :lol: :lol:
I'm still waiting for the Russian Linesman to change his mind about the World Cup in 1966.... we'd all be screwed then! :lol:

mad dog
Dumbledog

Post by mad dog »

I did have Ivanovic in my team that day and yeah it affected my Fantasy stakes team but no whining here, just a piss take letter/email that, probably could be sent in by someone hard done by.

P.s stakesy I'm begining to think that his goal might have pushed me over the then 100 points for GIYH :wink: :lol:

Stakesy
Treebeard

Post by Stakesy »

DC, I 'm afraid I can't give you retrospective prizes for dubious goals. :(

Instead I have arranged for all your players in the next round to score hat-tricks.... just post your teams here first.... :wink: :lol:

mad dog
Dumbledog

Post by mad dog »

Stakesy wrote:DC, I 'm afraid I can't give you retrospective prizes for dubious goals. :(

Instead I have arranged for all your players in the next round to score hat-tricks.... just post your teams here first.... :wink: :lol:

Sounds good to me, can you pm me them instead of posting them,

Cheers bud - Dan

fsl
Treebeard
FS Record: Tff Super 20s winner 2011-2012 when it meant something (£1000) TFF MOTW 2011-2012
FANTEAM World Champion of Fantasy Football 2019/20
Won $10 on draftkings once

Post by fsl »

I had a back 3 Wigan defence this week. If they had got a clean sheet and scored a goal each, I would have won £4.31. Can I have that too please :P

Jonathan
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: ^ That's my dad! ^ KGC Captain's Drive-in 2015 Champ
FS Record: OFL Champions League Sprint finalist 10/11

Post by Jonathan »

-DC- wrote:Dunno? Thought I'd get that in - intended well and truly tongue in cheek as everybody else is bleating about missed points :lol: :lol:
I know it is the season of goodwill, DC, but that is pushing it! :lol: :lol: Good luck over Christmas! May see you in the game chatroom at some point.

mad dog
Dumbledog

Post by mad dog »

I don't go into it mate, stay stictly on Fiso, may venture onto it if i'm off on a saturday, but normally work 12-9 on a sat... :cry:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Stakes”