To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

A forum for discussion on Fantasy Stakes
pa102aw
Fiso Knight Templar
FS Record: Too many to mention now :-)

Re: Fantasy Stakes going downhill with their new promotion

Post by pa102aw »

I just registered and picked a team, but where do I go from there? How much is it to enter a team, and can you use the same team(s) all season long and make changes to them every week.?? Are there any Mini Leagues out there I can join. ??

PNE4PREM
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving season on season

Post by PNE4PREM »

pa102aw wrote:I just registered and picked a team, but where do I go from there? How much is it to enter a team, and can you use the same team(s) all season long and make changes to them every week.?? Are there any Mini Leagues out there I can join. ??
Dependant on which league you went in ....If you selected the £2 league then its an extra 50p, plus, if you want to enter the GIYH ( Grand in your hand- you require in excess of 10opts to win), its a further 50p.. Select new teams every week and no mini leagues are in this game...hope this helps a little !!

Jonathan
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: ^ That's my dad! ^ KGC Captain's Drive-in 2015 Champ
FS Record: OFL Champions League Sprint finalist 10/11

Post by Jonathan »

Something to watch on this is that you can create as many squads as you like and store them for future use. ie: a 4:4:3 squad, a 3:5:2 squad and then edit them each week.

Just remember that once you Join A League, and pay your fee, you must then make your team edits by entering Your Leagues. Editing your stored teams not entered into a league will not edit those in a money league.

Your mini leagues are basically new each week containing everyone who has entered teams into that league that week.

Stakesy
Treebeard

Post by Stakesy »

pa102aw wrote:I just registered and picked a team, but where do I go from there? How much is it to enter a team, and can you use the same team(s) all season long and make changes to them every week.?? Are there any Mini Leagues out there I can join. ??
Hi paw,

Nice to have you on board, hope you enjoy the game.

I think the most common way people manage their teams is to use My Teams to pick their teams and then save them. You then click on Join A League, pick the league you'd like to enter and select the appropriate team from your list.

There are Private Leagues available which could be set up as mini-leagues. So far, because it's a close, loving community :D , most people tend to enter the public ones. There's usually a lot of regular names in there.

Try to get a glimpse of the Gameplay on Saturday when the commentary comes in. Then duck when the sparks fly over debatable assists! :lol:

Stakesy

Achilles
Treebeard

Post by Achilles »

Reluctantly, and being sceptical, visited the site a few weeks ago and I've been addicted to it since then. Really hope more people come on board because the whole idea deserves it. Afterwards there will be more money too. Good website, love the live updates. The 100K prize is not quite a realistic goal but every successful competition needs a figure like it to promote and to attract. The Jackpot League was good though.

pa102aw
Fiso Knight Templar

Post by pa102aw »

Stakesy wrote:
Hi paw,

Nice to have you on board, hope you enjoy the game.

I think the most common way people manage their teams is to use My Teams to pick their teams and then save them. You then click on Join A League, pick the league you'd like to enter and select the appropriate team from your list.

Stakesy
I just created a team and entered a £5 League, but I have a couple of questions.

1. Why do you charge 70p registration fee from a Debit Card. ?
2. It stated that you would match my first deposit up to £10, where is it. ?
3. How can I see who else is in my League. ?

Zarch
Grumpy Old Stats Geek
FS Record: Sun World Cup 2010 Mini-League Winner. Fantasy Stakes Prem Winner 08/09, World Cup 2010 Winner

Post by Zarch »

pa102aw wrote: 3. How can I see who else is in my League. ?
My Leagues, Gameplay.

Then use "Show username", "Show Team Names" toggle to show those.

pa102aw
Fiso Knight Templar

Post by pa102aw »

Thanks Zarch. I'm sorry to keep bothering those who have played this for sometime now and I have sorted out just about all of my issues, except for one. On "My Account" page it tells me that I have "1 Unclaimed Promotion - 2 Free Entries into the Mirror Super League". I created two teams and then clicked on "Claim it" and tried to enter my teams into the Mirror Super League, but it won't let me. What am I doing wrong again :?

Stakesy
Treebeard

Post by Stakesy »

Hi paw,

Re the 70p, it's as it says on the site - we make no profit from that charge, it just covers our own charges. This is a charge we would like to reduce if we can get more users and increased income from elsewhere to offset it.

Re the cash match, it sounds like you're doing everything right. I'll pm you separately, see if we can work out why this should be happening to you - obviously others are managing to get in the MSL OK. :?

Don't worry about asking the questions, it's not an obvious process first time!

Stakesy

mad dog
Dumbledog
FS Record: Sky Winner 16/17

Post by mad dog »

Hey Paw :lol:

Whats your team for this weekend?

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

i can understand the general idea of the weekly game and feel that it is a good one, even though it may not be my cup of tea.

what i am extremely disappinted by is making out that a prize is to some extent 'available' whereas in reality there is almost no chance whatsoever of anyone ever winning it.

to me that is tantamount to deception and when clever.tv did this in tff i was disappointed but to then do the same thing a second time does make the organisation go down in my esteem no end :( .

andy

Stakesy
Treebeard

Post by Stakesy »

Hi Andy,

I fully understand that this promotion isn't for everyone. I have also likened it a bit to the lottery in that the odds are unlikely to be in your favour, but if you do get lucky you'll be rewarded with a very tidy sum of cash. Plus it's a lot more fun than the lottery of course! :D

I would just say that deception may be a bit of a harsh description. :cry: There's no attempt to deceive on my part and I would never say it's anything other than very difficult to win (though I'm not sure what hyperbole the Mirror journos might come up with?!). It isn't impossible, though some weeks are certainly a lot harder than others. Check out the link I've posted in the Archive TOTW thread which makes it pretty clear.

Thanks for your feedback anyway. Hope Dunguib dun you some good today! :wink:

Stakesy

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Stakes”