To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Smurfs RMT 09/10 - Championship

A forum for discussion on Telegraph Fantasy Games for the Football League (the Championship, League 1 & League 2)
Smurf
Grumpy Old Man

Smurfs RMT 09/10 - Championship

Post by Smurf »

Federici - REA
Rosenior - REA
Meite - WBA
Beye - NEW
Olsson - WBA
Hunt - REA
Brunt - WBA
L.Dyer - LEC
Bednar - WBA
Bothroyd - CAR
Sodje- SHW

30.0m

Any opinions welcome :?:

fil16
FISOhead

Re: Smurfs RMT 09/10 - Championship

Post by fil16 »

Llloyd Dyer is a slightly risky pick, unsure as to how he will fare this season. He is a bit of a one trick pony really (takes on defenders, shimmies inside then ALWAYS goes outside), so I'd wait and see with him, our fixtures aren't the best to start with anyway. We might struggle a bit with goals if we don't get a quality striker in and Fryatt won't be fully fit for the first game.

If you are looking at any Leicester players though, I'd recommend our defence. Tunchev (God) was easily the best centre half in league one last season and Mattock is cheap at 1.7mill, he's first choice but may share a bit of game time with Berner.

Unsure about Bednar after his drug dealing exploits and Chopra must be better than Bothroyd.

Smurf
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Smurf »

Hows this look?

Federici - REA
Rosenior - REA
Meite - WBA
Beye - NEW :arrow: Huth - MID
Olsson - WBA
Hunt - REA
Brunt - WBA
L.Dyer - LEC :arrow: Quinn - SHF
Bednar - WBA :arrow: Kuqi - CRY
Bothroyd - CAR
Sodje- SHW

30.0m

fil16
FISOhead

Post by fil16 »

Kuqi just got released by Palace, Huth should be good in the championship and I don't know much about Quinn; sounds like he's a good player from what I've read but his FF points weren't amazing considering he played in 44 games last year.

Smurf
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Smurf »

All good points to note, thanks for your responses. I will sit have a look at some changes to get the team more solid and see what i come up with next. :wink:

derbynige
Grumpy Old Ram
FS Record: 5th in25s league 10/11

Post by derbynige »

paul green(derby) is on fire pre season i rate him very highly

fil16
FISOhead

Post by fil16 »

fil16 wrote:Llloyd Dyer is a slightly risky pick, unsure as to how he will fare this season. He is a bit of a one trick pony really (takes on defenders, shimmies inside then ALWAYS goes outside), so I'd wait and see with him, our fixtures aren't the best to start with anyway. We might struggle a bit with goals if we don't get a quality striker in and Fryatt won't be fully fit for the first game.

If you are looking at any Leicester players though, I'd recommend our defence. Tunchev (God) was easily the best centre half in league one last season and Mattock is cheap at 1.7mill, he's first choice but may share a bit of game time with Berner.

Unsure about Bednar after his drug dealing exploits and Chopra must be better than Bothroyd.
Turns out Tunchev might not start next week, he's still not 100% match fit after recovering from his injury, so Hobbs and Brown are expected to start. Unsure whether Mattock will start as well as he's just played in the Euro under 19s final today the in Ukraine.

Smurf
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Smurf »

FINAL TEAM

Any last minute thoughts?

Federici 2.2m - REA
Armstrong 2.1m - REA
Huth 2.3m - MID
R.Taylor 2.0m - NEW
Ramage 2.0m - QPR
Hunt 3.5m - REA
Brunt 3.5m - WBA
Green 2.7m - DER
O'Toole 1.8m - WBA
Hulse 4.1m - DER
Tudgay 3.8m - SHW

30.0m

tommymooney
FISO Knight

Post by tommymooney »

Smurf wrote: Any last minute thoughts?
Smurf, there's another week yet, plenty of time for injuries in games this week! :wink:

Smurf
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Smurf »

Another week?... the championship starts tonite?

Am i missing something?

Knotty
FISOhead

Post by Knotty »

Smurf wrote:Another week?... the championship starts tonite?

Am i missing something?
Scoring starts on the 15th.

Think it's a crap rule as it negates the need to spot starters and potential bargains for the masses.

Smurf
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Smurf »

Knotty wrote:
Smurf wrote:Another week?... the championship starts tonite?

Am i missing something?
Scoring starts on the 15th.

Think it's a crap rule as it negates the need to spot starters and potential bargains for the masses.
Is this certain then and not just a website miss type? What is the reasoning behind this, apart from totaly spoiling the game?

countbasie
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Group Stage Winner OFL EURO 2008. Top 1500 TFF 08/09 4th Week 3 TFC 2010. Winner Div 10 TFF 09/10 219TH Overall 09/10 TFF August winner of works FPL 2012/13. Won works Premier League on last kick of ball of 13/14 season in a league of 45.

Post by countbasie »

Agree 100% . I am sure i have found a couple of really low price jewels which if they get off to a flyer this weekend will be wrecked!

Knotty
FISOhead

Post by Knotty »

Smurf wrote:Is this certain then and not just a website miss type? What is the reasoning behind this, apart from totaly spoiling the game?
Yes,been confirmed by them.

Some rubbish about most people buying entry to the game as part of season ticket offers which many will leave to next week in the build up to the Prem kick off.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Football League (Championship & Leagues 1 & 2)”