To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Wayne's Pain

A Fantasy Football forum for news and views on Guardian Fantasy Football Chairman.
wabu
Treebeard
FS Record: Guardian Winner 2006

Wayne's Pain

Post by wabu »

Wayne Rooney has fractured his 4th metatarsal and will be out for 6 weeks missing the end of the league season and possibly the world cup!!

http://www.manutd.com/news/fullstory.sp ... goryid=120

As Rooney is the most popular striker on Fantasy Chairman with over 2000 teams having him, I think its a cert he will be falling in demand lots this week. He has the potential to go down £2million but some people will have given up, ran out of transfers, so it won't be that much, but I would advise get rid quick!

Demo
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Demo »

Who goes in though? That's my biggest dilemma :?

andye
Grumpy Old Man

Post by andye »

I am thinking Adebayor , van Persie , Saha , van Nistelroy or , if you like a gamble Rossi

Demo
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Demo »

I'm also thinking Harewood :? :? :?

Steph
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Steph »

I would worry for any Newcastle players ( one game left against Chelsea), and also Portsmouth (one game left against Liverpool).

I think West ham (three games left, including the cup final), Arsenal (three games), and Liverpool will be amongst the more popular teams.

Demo
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Demo »

The transfer windows open!!!

juanito
Kevin and Perry

Post by juanito »

i've gone for Crouch as a Rooney-replacement, I hope he gets his shooting boots on! My last transfer as well. end of an era. well, a season. looking forward to the next one - i'll have some idea what i'm doing at the start this time

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Guardian Fantasy Football Chairman (Game ceased)”