To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Any chance of getting sundays scores added tonite?

A forum for Fantasy Football games run by Fanball (via the Sky Sports website).
Toll LCFC
Kevin and Perry

Any chance of getting sundays scores added tonite?

Post by Toll LCFC »

Whats the chance of getting todays scores added tonight,i think not alot. :(

scopsm
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 6th AOL comp 2009/10 season; Winner of SportsKnockout Pro League, 15th William Hill 2010/11, 2nd Sun Dream Team weekly Dec 2014, 3rd Tennis for Free Champions League 2015

Post by scopsm »

They have been updated. :)

CBB
Grumpy Old Mackem
FS Record: SKY Sports 2007 Manager of the Month

Re: Any chance of getting sundays scores added tonite?

Post by CBB »

Toll LCFC wrote:Whats the chance of getting todays scores added tonight,i think not alot. :(
Disaster for me in the weekly. My worst ever performance I think. there doesn't look like there's that many people playing it at the moment. Quite pleased in the £5 game. We'll have to meet up for a beer Toll next week. 8-)

Toll LCFC
Kevin and Perry

Post by Toll LCFC »

scopsm wrote:They have been updated. :)
Just seen they had after i posted the message,made look a fool.

Toll LCFC
Kevin and Perry

Post by Toll LCFC »

CBB wrote:
Toll LCFC wrote:Whats the chance of getting todays scores added tonight,i think not alot. :(
Disaster for me in the weekly. My worst ever performance I think. there doesn't look like there's that many people playing it at the moment. Quite pleased in the £5 game. We'll have to meet up for a beer Toll next week. 8-)
Hi Chris,yes not good for me in weekly game 91 points 56th place.
Have a battle royal in the £5 game mini league,iam in 2nd place the leader i have been chasing for months,i was nearly 300 points behind but have been slowly reeling him in and am now only 124 points behind.
Didn't start in the game until round 9 and because of that my salary money is well down on the those of you who started at the begining,so finding hard to compete in the quarters and no chance in the overall.
Where do you go for a beer(Gate) and does Blue go with you.
Cheers,Toll.

CBB
Grumpy Old Mackem
FS Record: SKY Sports 2007 Manager of the Month

Post by CBB »

Toll LCFC wrote:
CBB wrote:
Hi Chris,yes not good for me in weekly game 91 points 56th place.
Have a battle royal in the £5 game mini league,iam in 2nd place the leader i have been chasing for months,i was nearly 300 points behind but have been slowly reeling him in and am now only 124 points behind.
Didn't start in the game until round 9 and because of that my salary money is well down on the those of you who started at the begining,so finding hard to compete in the quarters and no chance in the overall.
Where do you go for a beer(Gate) and does Blue go with you.
Cheers,Toll.
Gate. Hell of a run if you didn't start until Round 9. 124 points means the budgets cant be massively different. Still hope there :)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fanball Sky Sports (Game ceased)”