To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

fanball e-mail

A forum for Fantasy Football games run by Fanball (via the Sky Sports website).

do fanball ever respond to your e-mails now?

Poll ended at 08 Mar 2007, 07:23

yes
50%
no
50%

Total votes: 6

Dumbledore

fanball e-mail

Post by 12345678 »

never get a reply these days other than an automated one promising a reply in 48 hours.

is this just typical of fanball solely or in a microcosmic way an example of how you get treated in the states if there is no money in it for the other party?

andy

Minor
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Minor »

I don't get answers to the specific questions I ask. Usually I get the automated response then a few weeks later a blanket response that is sent to everybody regarding a general issue. It does seem like scopsm has some kind of rapport going and gets personal responses, so maybe he should be the fiso intermediary! :o :wink:

scopsm
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 6th AOL comp 2009/10 season; Winner of SportsKnockout Pro League, 15th William Hill 2010/11, 2nd Sun Dream Team weekly Dec 2014, 3rd Tennis for Free Champions League 2015

Post by scopsm »

:)
I find email usually I get nowhere and have to wait ages like yourself for the general email.

I find that if all else fails, (when I am totally p*ssed off with them) when I ring the number in the States directly, then I get a better response.

At home, I am on Sky Talk which costs 5 pounds per month (note, I am not plugging Sky here at all :) ) and includes calls to International destinations like the States which means that the calls to the number in the States don't cost me anything.
However, I haven't managed to get through to speak to anyone in the past few days recently even on that number so maybe they have copped onto that.

Still see on the Fanball site, that there are jobs going available in Customer Services.

CBB
Grumpy Old Mackem
FS Record: SKY Sports 2007 Manager of the Month

Post by CBB »

Usually get a response but it takes about a fortnight. The standard email comes before it though.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fanball Sky Sports (Game ceased)”