To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

The forgotten "captains"

A forum for Fantasy Football games run by Fanball (via the Sky Sports website).
Minor
Red & Blue Braces

The forgotten "captains"

Post by Minor »

Rung Fanball direct last night since I have had no response in the last couple of weeks to the incorrect captain issue. Unfortunately they seem to be dishonest as well as negligent. First of all he told me they were unable to adjust points after the round has finished, which is an obvious lie. Then he said they couldn't do it because the prizes for that round had been sent out. However he backtracked when I pointed out that I hadn't received any confirmation for that round despite finishing top. Anyway you can draw your own conclusions.

So Graham, maybe you should give them a ring since you wouldn't get any satisfaction winning knowing that the scores aren't correct? ;-)

Graham76
Kevin and Perry

Post by Graham76 »

The only satisfaction I have, if any, is that you are the only victim of your own actions.

I've dropped them an email asking them to verify that the leaderboard is up-to-date and correct based on your concerns.

If I were, by some miracle, to win anything at your expense due to this error then I'm sure that I, like any other entrant, would implore Fanball to honour you.

As it is, you still won the Round despite the error, you probably now have an unbeatable lead in the overall game, and the only area where I can see your missing points affecting prize money for you is in the 3rd Quarter Competition which you also currently lead.

Congratulations on your outstanding success in this game. For what it's worth I'm more concerned/realistic about clinching 2nd than getting anywhere near your total. I just hope you can enjoy it more rather than worrying about extra points that, at present, are pretty acedemic.

Minor
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Minor »

Graham76 wrote:The only satisfaction I have, if any, is that you are the only victim of your own actions.
Disagree with that Graham, as I believe my actions were entirely legitimate under the circumstances, but I think we've already exhausted that debate. :roll:

I don't think that my lead is unattainable in the slightest, since you must have gained about that much on me in a couple weeks over New Year!

Anyway, good luck with the rest of the season and let's hope that no Fanball errors end up spoiling the game.

CBB
Grumpy Old Mackem
FS Record: SKY Sports 2007 Manager of the Month

Post by CBB »

Sent them another email. Still no reply except the standard rubbish response. Agree with minor, we must have the points correct as we've all decided that this is imperative for the game to be played in fair spirit.

BlueLCFC
Kevin and Perry

Lost captain

Post by BlueLCFC »

Hi minor
I have still not been given the correct captian or points for one of the rounds :cry:

Minor
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Minor »

Nor me, all we can do is keep pestering them especially by phone.

Leehweb
Treebeard

Post by Leehweb »

What round are we talking about? Better see if it makes or breaks me!

CBB
Grumpy Old Mackem

Post by CBB »

Leehweb wrote:What round are we talking about? Better see if it makes or breaks me!
The one where they screwed the lock down times and left the game open. Round 19.

Minor
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Minor »

I have e-mailed them again. Let's see if they can muster the professionalism to respond? :evil:

CBB
Grumpy Old Mackem

Post by CBB »

Minor wrote:I have e-mailed them again. Let's see if they can muster the professionalism to respond? :evil:
Replied to me appreciating my patience. 4 weeks I'm obviously a very patient guy. :?

BlueLCFC
Kevin and Perry

Lost captain

Post by BlueLCFC »

Hi guys
After reading that you have all sent emails. I to have emailed them again.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fanball Sky Sports (Game ceased)”