To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

RMT-First Draft...2nd year

A forum for comment and discussion on Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF) teams (EPL, Champions League and World Cup), including the 'FISO XI' TFF teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
herries1961
Kevin and Perry

RMT-First Draft...2nd year

Post by herries1961 »

Have gone for 5-3-2

Ramsdale(3.8)
TAA(5.5)
Cancelo (5.4)
Guehi (3.0)
Dier (3.2)
Kilman (2.7)
Mount (5.1)
Bowen (5.2)
Yates (2.2)
Salah (7.0
Haland (6.9)

TOTAL = 50M

Would have preferred Alison/Ederson in goals but was unsure where to downgrade without effecting the balance and spread of teams. A few enablers in defence and midfield and full 50M used so no room for manoeuvre.
Any or all comment welcome.

zipnolan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Ex FISODAS champ; 2009 TFF 95th, MOTW and TFF cup qtr finalist, TFFO 78th, FPL 346th. And a lot of rubbish.

Re: RMT-First Draft...2nd year

Post by zipnolan »

Definitely one of the better drafts yet posted.

jonwebb76
Grumpy Old Man

Post by jonwebb76 »

Yeah good team mate, the big question for me is, do you go big 3 up top, or do you go 2, and rotate them and use the money elsewhere. I was like you going Alison in goal, but maybe half tempted with Pope. Think Dier at 3.2 is a must IMO

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Lot of cash tied up in Mount and Bowen whpse prices are up. VFM? Upgrade one with a cheapie and maybe keeper upgrade if you can afford it??

herries1961
Kevin and Perry

Post by herries1961 »

Thank you for all suggestions and welcome any others as it seems particularly difficult this year in choosing a half decent team.

You are right in the Mount/Bowen pairing but probably tried to overcompensate too much in already having a cheap enabler in Yates. I could change Mount for maybe Barnes(4.3) thus allowing enough funds for either Alison or Ederson...giving possible £200k left

Is it worth swapping TAA to van Dijk to enable the extra cash to be spent on changing Yates to Johnston(2.5)? Difficult to know who is likely to get more goal/assists in the Forrest team new to the Premiership. Am I overthinking the fine margins?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”