To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

WC34

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
swadd1er
Dumbledore

Re: WC34

Post by swadd1er »

swadd1er wrote: 21 Apr 2022, 22:49 With the current uncertainty over Rudigers injury and RJ's position, I'm thinking of going without Chelsea defensive coverage. BB36 and FH37 is the plan.

Screenshot_20220421_224407.jpg
Swapped out Saka for Havertz and Werner for Watkins. Still not 100% confirmed.

DeanoMK
FISOhead

Post by DeanoMK »

Tootsie wrote:
DeanoMK wrote: 22 Apr 2022, 07:07
Tootsie wrote:Anyone thinking to FH now? Chelsea in and out. Load up on City. Sterling mahrez cancelo. Could be a big week for the big teams. City focused on goal difference?
Me! I've looked at my team and without transfers I've got 9 doublers for 36, with transfers I can get to 11 without any fuss.

This is a draft I've put together for FH34. Might switch KDB to Sterling who has an impressive record against Watford and may also switch Diaz to Jota as Diogo may get the nod ahead of him with this fixture. Image
Brave without Salah. If he fires all the hard work with the other differentials is undone. I m not convinced about Alonso either, is he nailed right now?
I would think about including Salah and getting Laporte for Cancel and downgrading your bench to super cheapies. Maybe Nket on bench as Mahrez is always an unknown starter so you have one back up. I was looking at Havertz rather than Werner. I think there could be more upside here. Is Werner going to get a hatful?

Trying to get them all in is challenging. Def some budget constraints.
Yeah, Salah does need to be included. I like Alonso as I think he will start both and he's a good differential with a decent potential to score big.

Will have a play around tonight.

Archy
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Maybe all is not lost after all

Post by Archy »

Sutter Kane wrote: 22 Apr 2022, 11:35 It all depends on the situation you find yourself in. If chasing I think no Spurs is the way to go - instead go for Man C, especially when their DGW36 is announced. The caveat is of course, Son to KDB is not a bad move in GW36 itself. If you're consolidating a ML position or overall position, go super safe with flexibility.

I'm so far down, I'm willing to bet against Salah...500k or 120k makes no difference to me so KDB is definitely in on the WC, as generally most will be unable to get to him. Let's face it, Man C could easily spank Watford and get 6-8 goals in the next 2 games. Not many opportunities left now.
Thanks Sutter, and MS, for your comments. I'm just playing for pride really as not in a ML that I care about this year. Currently 70k overall, it would be nice to make a late burst to try and get top 10k but as long as I finish inside top 100k I won't be disatisfied.

So, I've been persuaded to drop Son for KDB, as you say the big points potential is there so it seems a good move. I did have to downgrade Robbo to Laporte to fund it, which is a compromise I didn't really want to make but hey ho. This leaves me with a final team of:

Schmeical, Foster
TAA, Cancelo, Laporte, Alonso, White
Salah, KDB, Mount, Kulu, KDH
Werner Pukki Pedro

DeanoMK
FISOhead

Post by DeanoMK »

Hit the FH button last night due to imminent price rises. Pretty happy with the team, had to make a few sacrifices, such as Matip instead of Robertson and my bench is pretty naff. But I'm really happy with this and hoping it pays off.Image

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”