De Bruyne injury

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

De Bruyne injury

Post by shakermeister »

With points at a premium is anyone considering transferring him out for just possibly 3 matches if you have enough transfers ?
If so what are the incoming options ?

hayesag
Grumpy Old Man
Location: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/424718/history
FS Record: piss poor

Re: De Bruyne injury

Post by hayesag »

shakermeister wrote: 15 Apr 2022, 23:44 With points at a premium is anyone considering transferring him out for just possibly 3 matches if you have enough transfers ?
If so what are the incoming options ?
:D asking for help at the 11th hour. i pity the fool that needs help at the 11th hour :D Come on dude there are so many midfield options out there doing the biz. why do u need help with this :?

just pick one and hope for the best :wink:

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Post by shakermeister »

Same reason the forum was set up . To see other peoples thoughts and to be honest just have a chat and keep the forum alive . As he was due a late fitness test anyway and was on the bench I didn’t bother .

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Post by Spinynorman »

I took him out where I could (for Jota mostly) and then put him back in when I saw they were both on the bench.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”