To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE KNOCKOUT GAME [€50K TO 1ST]

FanTeam - Fantasy Premier League
LoneGunner
Treebeard

Re: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE KNOCKOUT GAME [€50K TO 1ST]

Post by LoneGunner »

That's a good start Aurora, I haven't seen many managers double up with Muller. Although a large percentage do have Sane which has counteracted his haul.

I'm currently 26th with 6 to play, spread between City and Chelsea. Five of those are relatively template, but 5% Gundogan could be excellent differential.

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

great start lonegunner to be so high up, the danger of going Muller though was if he doesn't start there's no fallback, though he pretty starts all the games esp in important CL matches. Imagine pep will be resting some key players for tonight.

Jimbo20
FISOhead

Post by Jimbo20 »

My best 2 are, 168th (25 points off 1st) with 6 to play and 293rd (29 points off 1st) with 8 to play. Got another team back in 1618th with 7 to play. Mainly Sterling and the odd City defender for me tonight with a mix of Chelsea defenders and Ajax attackers next week.

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

an almost perfect start to my late entry team, 2 clean sheets tonight from City, had no outfield City players and none scored, 46 pts behind top with 7 to play, would love to have had Havertz in my team but couldn't fit him in, most top 100 teams have around 4 left.

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

Great night for those of us who ditched the city mids. Let's hope the Ajax boys can deliver next week.

Jimbo20
FISOhead

Post by Jimbo20 »

I took 1 Sterling and 1 Mahrez out of my top 2 teams,replaced the both with Same. Was to scared to take them both out,thought City would still score a few. I agree with you about Ajax blockhead,have at least 2 in every team. My second highest team is only 26 off top with 6 still to play so hoping to be within 20 points after next week. Your right up there now Lonegunner,hope you can stay up there mate. Decent start for your late entry Aurora,should jump up a good bit next week with 7 still to play.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FanTeam”