To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports Games 18+.

FPL Log In Issues

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
burkeyoa
Kevin and Perry

FPL Log In Issues

Post by burkeyoa »

Been having issues getting logged onto the FPL site since yesterday. I would usually log in using the fantasy.premierleague link. But since yesterday when i enter my details i get redirected to another log in page users.premierleague (Attached) When i try to sign in here it just takes me back to the same page with no error message. It isn't a password or email issue as iv tired using an incorrect password on the fantasy.premierleague site and it gives me the standard incorrect email/password message. And iv also been able to reset my password via and email. Also tired different browser, and even another device but still the same issue.

Anyone else having similar issues or anyone any suggestions? Iv reached out to FPL vis email but yet to hear back.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RomynPG
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 134 overall 06/07 ... never close since

Re: FPL Log In Issues

Post by RomynPG »

burkeyoa wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 01:04 Been having issues getting logged onto the FPL site since yesterday. I would usually log in using the fantasy.premierleague link. But since yesterday when i enter my details i get redirected to another log in page users.premierleague (Attached) When i try to sign in here it just takes me back to the same page with no error message. It isn't a password or email issue as iv tired using an incorrect password on the fantasy.premierleague site and it gives me the standard incorrect email/password message. And iv also been able to reset my password via and email. Also tired different browser, and even another device but still the same issue.

Anyone else having similar issues or anyone any suggestions? Iv reached out to FPL vis email but yet to hear back.
ok for me.

When you say "I would usually log in using the fantasy.premierleague link" what link is that exactly - in the full forum - ie https://fantasy.premierleague.com/xxx... etc.

It could well be a http or https issue that could effect something. Is this an old bookmark?

Same goes for the "i get redirected to another log in page users.premierleague" - what's the full url of that page?

Just trying to establish a baseline and eliminate potential causes.

burkeyoa
Kevin and Perry

Post by burkeyoa »

RomynPG wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 01:57
burkeyoa wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 01:04 Been having issues getting logged onto the FPL site since yesterday. I would usually log in using the fantasy.premierleague link. But since yesterday when i enter my details i get redirected to another log in page users.premierleague (Attached) When i try to sign in here it just takes me back to the same page with no error message. It isn't a password or email issue as iv tired using an incorrect password on the fantasy.premierleague site and it gives me the standard incorrect email/password message. And iv also been able to reset my password via and email. Also tired different browser, and even another device but still the same issue.

ok for me.

When you say "I would usually log in using the fantasy.premierleague link" what link is that exactly - in the full forum - ie https://fantasy.premierleague.com/xxx... etc.

It could well be a http or https issue that could effect something. Is this an old bookmark?

Same goes for the "i get redirected to another log in page users.premierleague" - what's the full url of that page?

Full link: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

It is redirecting me to https://users.premierleague.com/

It appears to only affect my account as my Brother was able to log in on the same laptop using the same link. So that would indicate that the issue is with my particular account.

Thanks for the reply.

RomynPG
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 134 overall 06/07 ... never close since

Post by RomynPG »

burkeyoa wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 02:22 Full link: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

It is redirecting me to https://users.premierleague.com/

It appears to only affect my account as my Brother was able to log in on the same laptop using the same link. So that would indicate that the issue is with my particular account.

Thanks for the reply.
That your brother is ok on the same device leaves me at the limit of any ideas - maybe others could suggest something. Obv you need to contact FPL support if you haven't already.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

I assume your brother can view your team through a mini league or just entering your FPL id number ?
One FISO member has been hacked over Christmas and had a huge amount of transfers done by the hacker before getting control again ( through contact with FPL).
The hits will stay for the season but at least the account is now back in his control.

Fuzzy
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: meh

Post by Fuzzy »

@burkeyoa

I recently had exactly the same issue.

For some reason (I honestly don’t know why), I needed to login to the premier league account via google. I could then login into FPL with my usual FPL login credentials.

I don’t remember setting it up this way - I normally try to avoid it. Maybe give that (or one of the alternate side doors) a try??

burkeyoa
Kevin and Perry

Post by burkeyoa »

Oxford NZ wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 02:50 I assume your brother can view your team through a mini league or just entering your FPL id number ?
One FISO member has been hacked over Christmas and had a huge amount of transfers done by the hacker before getting control again ( through contact with FPL).
The hits will stay for the season but at least the account is now back in his control.
Yeah that's what I was scared off when i first discovered the issue! Hopefully not the case :shock:

Fuzzy wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 09:43 @burkeyoa

I recently had exactly the same issue.

For some reason (I honestly don’t know why), I needed to login to the premier league account via google. I could then login into FPL with my usual FPL login credentials.

I don’t remember setting it up this way - I normally try to avoid it. Maybe give that (or one of the alternate side doors) a try??
When you say log in via goggle what exact link did you use to get in? I have tried logging into the official premier league site and go that way but no good.

Thanks for replies.

Fuzzy
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Fuzzy »

@burkeyoa

The screenshot you posted gives you alternate options for logging into your premierleague.com account - sign in with Facebook, google, Twitter, Apple).

Try using one of the options.

For whatever reasons - in my case anyway - the sign in credentials to your premierleague.com account and into FPL don’t necessarily match.

(Resetting your FPL password won’t help, as it’s the premierleague.com account that is the issue.)

burkeyoa
Kevin and Perry

Post by burkeyoa »

Fuzzy wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 21:28 @burkeyoa

The screenshot you posted gives you alternate options for logging into your premierleague.com account - sign in with Facebook, google, Twitter, Apple).

For whatever reasons - in my case anyway - the sign in credentials to your premierleague.com account and into FPL don’t necessarily match.

(Resetting your FPL password won’t help, as it’s the premierleague.com account that is the issue.)
Ah good stuff this works was able to get in through one of my social media accounts. Thanks for the tip.

Were you ever able to just log in direct to the FPL site again? or do you have to go through google everytime? Seems a strange one.

Fuzzy
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Fuzzy »

No worries. I'm pleased to hear that worked for you.

Having solved for it, I haven't dared mess with my settings since!

fergalc

Post by fergalc »

RomynPG wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 01:57

ok for me.

Yes, I'm experiencing the exact same thing. I've heard of others too. Thankfully I was able to login using my socials too. I also reported it to FPL but haven't heard anything back either.

Best regards,
Fergal

fergalc

Post by fergalc »

burkeyoa wrote: 09 Jan 2022, 00:22
Fuzzy wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 21:28 @burkeyoa

Ah good stuff this works was able to get in through one of my social media accounts. Thanks for the tip.

Were you ever able to just log in direct to the FPL site again? or do you have to go through google everytime? Seems a strange one.
I'm in the same boat and I am so thankful I can get in using my social account but really need this fixed as I'm unable to login to the app I use using the socials.

danzku
Treebeard
FS Record: FISO Forum League Cup 2016 Champion
Landlord of The Rounded Keeper 2021/22

Post by danzku »

Do you thinks this is more likely to be a premierleague.com account issue than a hack attempt?

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore

Post by Sutter Kane »

danzku wrote: 12 Jan 2022, 10:16 Do you thinks this is more likely to be a premierleague.com account issue than a hack attempt?
More likely to be yes. It happened to me when I logged in from a different computer in a difference place. I changed my password and that now works everywhere, so it seems it worked for me, or I was lucky.

Fuzzy
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Fuzzy »

Fuzzy wrote: 09 Jan 2022, 09:44 No worries. I'm pleased to hear that worked for you.

And now 145 premier league password reset confirmation emails received over a 2.5 hour timespan.

Coincidence?

MorrisonDullforce
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Inaugural FPL British Bulldog sidegame winner 2013/14. 2014 Fantasy Commonwealth Games Winner

Post by MorrisonDullforce »

Fuzzy wrote: 23 Jan 2022, 08:23
Fuzzy wrote: 09 Jan 2022, 09:44 No worries. I'm pleased to hear that worked for you.

And now 145 premier league password reset confirmation emails received over a 2.5 hour timespan.

Coincidence?
Same here. One "premier league password reset confirmation email" received every minute from about 10.20 pm to midnight yesterday.

Not very subtle presuming it is related to the FFHub hacking.

burkeyoa
Kevin and Perry

Post by burkeyoa »

Yeah same with me 149 of them. The email spamming eventually stopped around midnight. Safe to say these are related the the recent hacks?

danzku
Treebeard
FS Record: FISO Forum League Cup 2016 Champion
Landlord of The Rounded Keeper 2021/22

Post by danzku »

burkeyoa wrote:Yeah same with me 149 of them. The email spamming eventually stopped around midnight. Safe to say these are related the the recent hacks?
Probably. A lot of managers had this same spamming issue and it seemed they all had a HUB account at some point.

Sent from my M2101K9G using Tapatalk

SG_8
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 5 Top 50k in 6 seasons (includes one top 1k and 1 top 5k finishes)

Post by SG_8 »

I had the same login issue described by OP in the post. After repeated trial and error and entering the wrong password on purpose, then the right one, suddenly it let me through..

Very annoying issue to deal with..

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”