To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW 16 Transfers Fri 10 Dec 18:30

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Re: GW 16 Transfers Fri 10 Dec 18:30

Post by Sutter Kane »

It's exciting...it's...Jimenez to Locadia and roll the other free.

Unless Alonso is injured - then the other free will be Sissoko to Bowen.

EastvilleIMP
Treebeard

Post by EastvilleIMP »

Rolling!! Baring any mid week injuries.

senorjoeyo
Red & Blue Braces

Post by senorjoeyo »

I have 2 free transfers but want to make about 7 :?.
If Alonso and/or Cornet are out I'm thinking of a (-4) for

Hwang :arrow: King (snigger)
Cornet :arrow: Bowen
Alonso :arrow: Coufal

thekitkatshuffler
Grumpy Old Man

Post by thekitkatshuffler »

Not sure what to do with Toney this week but feels like I have to sell him, with no great bench options.

No money in the bank and already have Dennis, so getting in King would mean doubling up on Watford. :|

hancockjr
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.

Post by hancockjr »

thekitkatshuffler wrote: 06 Dec 2021, 18:39 Not sure what to do with Toney this week but feels like I have to sell him, with no great bench options.

No money in the bank and already have Dennis, so getting in King would mean doubling up on Watford. :|
Nothing wrong with that, it's very much my plan.

Broja maybe the next best option, but he's in and out the side.

In fact does anyone know much about Southampton? I get the impression it's Che Adams +1, as he's a better link man, the +1 being Armstrong or Broja? Broja the better player but has had injuries and AA's done nothing wrong, hence likely to share (alternate games and/or early subs)?

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

Ronaldo and Bernardo rising tonight so time to pull the trigger on:

Kane :arrow: Ronaldo
Jiminez :arrow: Broja
Raphinha :arrow: Bernardo for -4.

Enough ITB to do:

Livra :arrow: Williams
Gallagher :arrow: Foden next week for -4 or just Gallagher :arrow: Mount/Grealish which would prob be more sensible!

19Yorke
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 15/16: 11k
16/17: 7k
17/18: 2766

Post by 19Yorke »

Considering:

Raphina :arrow: Bowen
Vardy :arrow: Ronaldo
Toney :arrow: Dennis

As others above, I aslo have King already. I also have Alonso (potentially injured) and Normann (injured)...
Thought about getting Son in, but Covid news at Spurs parked that thought until further.

Highlander12
FISOhead

Post by Highlander12 »

If Son has covid.

Son :arrow: Bowen
Jimenez :arrow: Dennis
Toney :arrow: Ronaldo

Would mean doubling up on King/Dennis...but struggling to find any alternatives below 6.4m. Benteke isn't an option...right?

zuckerkorn
Treebeard

Post by zuckerkorn »

Son covid ? Reguilon injury-possbly covid.. toney - who knows, cornet injury and I got 1 transfer :lol: Waiting for spurs game to get some clarity

Spreadsheet
FISOhead
FS Record: SDT Mini League Maestro - 5 wins and 3 Runners Up in 9 years. Never made it on the biggest stage though. I'm the DT David Bentley.

Only one FPL campaign (18/19) under my belt. Nothing spectacular.

Post by Spreadsheet »

Already done Kane to Ronaldo, based on form and covid-related issues and risk of further disruption for the former, and fixture swing for the latter.

I’m then thinking Royal to Coufal too (for a 2nd FT) for the same reasons above, and assuming Johnson is out for a bit at the Hammers.

But that would still leave me with Jesus (possible injury) and Raphinha (not liking form and fixtures even with Bamford back).

For a hit, I could swap Jesus to someone cheap (Broja, etc. - already have King) and go Trent rather than Coufal (to replace Royal).

I don’t like not having Trent, but it’s a lot of money to tie up and I do think Jesus is going to have a good December (intended) if he’s fit, and could be differential to the hordes going Bernardo as KDB, Grealish and Foden return…

Roger Ramjet
FISOhead

Post by Roger Ramjet »

Toney Dennis
Gallagher Bowen

2 freebies

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Fuzz
FISOhead
FS Record: 579th in FPL 2014/15

Post by Fuzz »

Sanchez :arrow: De Gea

jacksosi
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF : 87th 06/07 ; FPL 1401st 08/09 ; 5AS champions 21/22 🔫🍸

GW 16 Transfers Fri 10 Dec 18:30

Post by jacksosi »

Fuzz wrote:Sanchez :arrow: De Gea
This but for -4, think it will be recouped over the next few weeks tho Image

The likely price rise tonight tipped me over the edge.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 07 Dec 2021, 00:52 Ronaldo and Bernardo rising tonight so time to pull the trigger on:

Kane :arrow: Ronaldo
Jiminez :arrow: Broja
Raphinha :arrow: Bernardo for -4.

Enough ITB to do:

Livra :arrow: Williams
Gallagher :arrow: Foden next week for -4 or just Gallagher :arrow: Mount/Grealish which would prob be more sensible!
Sanchez :arrow: De Gea -8 :lol: Exact funds to do Gallagher :arrow: Gundogan next week but might just roll and get Bowen in GW18

muldoon
FISOhead
FS Record: many years playing TFF, still learning the FPL ropes

Post by muldoon »

Managed 14 weeks with no hits, but now done -4's for two weeks running.

Hwang :arrow: Locadia (to fund Raphinha to Foden next week if Phil is not injured)
Kane :arrow: Ronaldo, was prepared to give Kane one last week as a differential against a decimated Brighton, but not having a game was not the kind of differential I had in mind.

sstaffsw
Grumpy Old Man

Post by sstaffsw »

Done last night for a hit:

Bissouma :arrow: Bowen
Sanchez :arrow: De Gea

danjones
Treebeard

Post by danjones »

Are we expecting a Leicester presser today? Concerned that Vardy's Newcastle fixture will be COVID-canned, and therefore I'll need to do Vardy -> Ronaldo for a hit

EastvilleIMP
Treebeard

Post by EastvilleIMP »

So many plan to roll has been scuppered by having both Brighton keepers.. so it’s going to be a -4.

Jesus > Antonio
Sanchez > DDG

Spreadsheet
FISOhead
FS Record: SDT Mini League Maestro - 5 wins and 3 Runners Up in 9 years. Never made it on the biggest stage though. I'm the DT David Bentley.

Only one FPL campaign (18/19) under my belt. Nothing spectacular.

Post by Spreadsheet »

I’ve done a -4 (so far).

Kane >> Ronaldo
Sanchez >> De Gea
Emerson Royal >> Dalot (risk but freed funds)

Still carrying Raphinha and Christensen who ordinarily I’d have parted company with by now.

And still carrying Jota, Foden and Jesus hoping their injuries are minor or non-existent.

MartyBhoy7
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MartyBhoy7 »

My team is a mess, I have Sanchez, Kane, Reguilon all not playing, Williams not allowed to play against his parent club, Smith-Rowe probably out, Hwang and Raphinha with tough away games.

I need at least a -12, would you recommend just playing the free hit? The problem is Spurs next game could be off as well.

4candles
Treebeard

Post by 4candles »

I'm seeing this as week where many people will be taking hits, and am seriously considering joining the party with a mini-wildcard of:

Raphina -> Foden/Bernardo
Traore -> Bowen (finally getting Adama out of my team)
Son -> Mount
Wilson -> Antonio (reversing a successful punt I made a couple of weeks ago)

as a way to prepare my team for the upcoming Christmas fixtures.

This would be for a -16, having already done Toney -> King earlier in the week.

danjones
Treebeard

Post by danjones »

MartyBhoy7 wrote: 10 Dec 2021, 09:38 My team is a mess, I have Sanchez, Kane, Reguilon all not playing, Williams not allowed to play against his parent club, Smith-Rowe probably out, Hwang and Raphinha with tough away games.

I need at least a -12, would you recommend just playing the free hit? The problem is Spurs next game could be off as well.
Is Sanchez / Kane / Reguilon - is that your -12? either change those three, or leave the keeper for 0 and do a -8

senorjoeyo
Red & Blue Braces

Post by senorjoeyo »

MartyBhoy7 wrote: 10 Dec 2021, 09:38 My team is a mess, I have Sanchez, Kane, Reguilon all not playing, Williams not allowed to play against his parent club, Smith-Rowe probably out, Hwang and Raphinha with tough away games.

Can you muddle through with a -4 or -8?
If you updated your link people can better advise you but generally I think this week is a poor week to free hit as it doesn't fix your squad issues, my view is that part of the value of the free hit is being able to return to a squad that is in a good place other than specific GW circumstance that means your team can be improved and revert to a strong squad whereas of the problems you listed only Smith-Rowe and Williams are likely fixed next GW.
  • Spurs next game likely off as well since it's midweek.
  • Hwang is in a bad run of form and the fixtures don't really turn again until GW22
  • Likewise Raphinha fixtures poor until GW20 and while he's been in form Leeds have key men injured.

MartyBhoy7
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MartyBhoy7 »

senorjoeyo wrote: 10 Dec 2021, 11:59

Can you muddle through with a -4 or -8?
If you updated your link people can better advise you but generally I think this week is a poor week to free hit as it doesn't fix your squad issues, my view is that part of the value of the free hit is being able to return to a squad that is in a good place other than specific GW circumstance that means your team can be improved and revert to a strong squad whereas of the problems you listed only Smith-Rowe and Williams are likely fixed next GW.
  • Spurs next game likely off as well since it's midweek.
  • Hwang is in a bad run of form and the fixtures don't really turn again until GW22
  • Likewise Raphinha fixtures poor until GW20 and while he's been in form Leeds have key men injured.
I have updated my link, thanks for the reply.

I just don't see how I can muddle through with a -4 or -8 and I'll just be frustrated that I don't have all the players I want this week (Ronaldo, Bernardo, Mount, Ramsdale etc). I completely agree with you about it doesn't fix the issues as Hwang/Raphhina's fixtures are poor for the foreseeable, the only issue it would solve is Sanchez presuming the Spurs game is off again. It's just taking a -12 or -16 feels like writing my season off and any less I will get a poor score as I won't be able to get the players in I want.

SirMattBugsby
Dumbledore
FS Record: TCed Kun for that Newcastle game. Nothing since..

Post by SirMattBugsby »

@MartyBhoy7

Take the -12. Just make transfers that are good from 16-21. It's effectively -6 and replacements like MUN assets, Dennis/King could well pay off. Just 1 GW of pain and the next is in 3 days, Covid permitting.

senorjoeyo
Red & Blue Braces

Post by senorjoeyo »

MartyBhoy7 wrote: 10 Dec 2021, 12:04 I have updated my link, thanks for the reply.

I just don't see how I can muddle through with a -4 or -8 and I'll just be frustrated that I don't have all the players I want this week (Ronaldo, Bernardo, Mount, Ramsdale etc). I completely agree with you about it doesn't fix the issues as Hwang/Raphhina's fixtures are poor for the foreseeable, the only issue it would solve is Sanchez presuming the Spurs game is off again. It's just taking a -12 or -16 feels like writing my season off and any less I will get a poor score as I won't be able to get the players in I want.

I think generally there's going to be a lot of hits for active managers this week so a -8 might not be quite like a regular -8. Having looked at your team I think a -4 or -8 would be the play for me personally as things stand as you could get Kane/Toney/Sanchez out and field a reasonable team but it's definitely not as clear cut a decision as I thought from your first post. Trouble comes if Smith-Rowe and Jota are also out it might be better to FH, you'd then be locking yourself in to navigating a troublesome blank later in the year that way.

MartyBhoy7
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MartyBhoy7 »

senorjoeyo wrote: 10 Dec 2021, 12:58
MartyBhoy7 wrote: 10 Dec 2021, 12:04 I have updated my link, thanks for the reply.

I think generally there's going to be a lot of hits for active managers this week so a -8 might not be quite like a regular -8. Having looked at your team I think a -4 or -8 would be the play for me personally as things stand as you could get Kane/Toney/Sanchez out and field a reasonable team but it's definitely not as clear cut a decision as I thought from your first post. Trouble comes if Smith-Rowe and Jota are also out it might be better to FH, you'd then be locking yourself in to navigating a troublesome blank later in the year that way.
Jota a doubt, I think I need to play the FH now to be honest, thanks for all the advice.

RomynPG
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 134 overall 06/07 ... never close since

Post by RomynPG »

I can do

Raphinha :arrow: Mount
Højbjerg :arrow: Fred

I have Sanchez & Duffy but am struggling to find replacements at the same price points - have 4 decent defenders and Ramsdale so don't really need to mess about there.

Raphinha has a tough run and Fred seems to have a regular slot and with Manus good fixture run he's got to be worth 4.9 hasn't he?

Opinions gratefully received :)

Highlander12
FISOhead

Post by Highlander12 »

-4 taken
Reguilon :arrow: Dalot
Son :arrow: Bowen
Jimenez :arrow: Ronaldo

Have no keeper so contemplating Sanchez :arrow: Guaita or Steele :arrow: Bachmann (only have 0.3m in bank)

I still have Jota & Foden starting and Sissoko, Livramento, Toney as the bench.

This is tough.

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

Have taken a -4 for:

Raphinha to Bilva
Kane to Ronaldo
Jimi to Locadia

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”