To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

It was a game week to rely on big defences… apart from for Ole, of course. For him there was no defence! GW12 Scores

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight
FS Record: Mediocre, apparently
13/14: FPL 1792; FIFA 14 Top 700.
17/18: FPL 696th; loads of mini-League wins and side game promotions
18/19 1FC Köln 5AS Champions
#1 Spring Super League regular season 19/20 & 20/21

It was a game week to rely on big defences… apart from for Ole, of course. For him there was no defence! GW12 Scores

Post by Smurphy Paw »

87 for me, Rudiger, Chilwell, Trent and Cancelo doing the business

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Re: It was a game week to rely on big defences… apart from for Ole, of course. For him there was no defence! GW12 Scores

Post by Spinynorman »

68 for me with an extra 12 lucky points coming off the bench. :)

wahine
Grumpy Cat
FS Record: Your life does not get
better by chance, it gets
better by change. JR.
♀️

Re: It was a game week to rely on big defences… apart from for Ole, of course. For him there was no defence! GW12 Scores

Post by wahine »

87 is an awesome score SP 8-)
80-4 for my team with Son and Kane failing to produce the desired results :roll: and no goalkeeper, but there is always next GW which is not too far off :D

Tall Paul
Dumbledore

Post by Tall Paul »

75 and a small green arrow into the top 20k.

wonkypenguin
Grumpy Old Man

Post by wonkypenguin »

56 (-4) ... so much for my Kane plan! :oops: :oops:

Caf
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Mostly 250k finishes!

Post by Caf »

74 all done.
Went from 34k to 33k - let the green arrow celebrations begin…

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

68 after getting rid of Jiménez prior to a goal against West Ham and two very appealing fixtures. Me no likey!

Stormrider
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner Fantasy Football Scotland 2021/22

Post by Stormrider »

78 points and a second green arrow in a row. The season has started :D

muldoon
FISOhead
FS Record: many years playing TFF, still learning the FPL ropes

Post by muldoon »

Kane captain fail, still managed 80 pts and a small green arrow into the top 5k, so got to be happy with that.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

82, FPL is great and United are shite.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

70 all done after auto subs. Dennis third on the bench.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Tall Paul wrote: 21 Nov 2021, 19:56 75 and a small green arrow into the top 20k.
and a win over Stevieste in the FISO cup to take you through to the Quarter finals.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Top score I have seen so far this GW from a FISO regular is 95 from hancockjr who tops the rounded keeper league
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Highest ranked FISOer ( that I have seen) is redsnout who tops the FISO forum league.
Divisional champs average is 67 with a top score of 92 from Hogmeister. Stemania and Luxmonk score 91 each.

snout
FISO Knight
FS Record: a slice of that cake, over there

Post by snout »

88 all out. Could have been better if I'd played Hojbjerg above Livramento, which I was sorely tempted to do.

I've risen from a rank of 1.2m to almost top 200k since my GW8 wildcard. Good, but the hard work starts now.

Hogmeister
Dumbledore
FS Record: Top 300 in all-time FPL rankings

Post by Hogmeister »

Yeah it was a really good 92 points for me this week. In fact it could have been a 100+ week if Foden had done anything.

I guess I was lucky with the benching decisions - I'd thought very hard about it, and checked the benching decisions made in each of the FFH pundits "team reveals" before finalising my team. Even so, it was a close call with, for example, Rudiger just getting the nod over Livramento. That made a big difference in hindsight!

The other crucial factor was that I resisted the temptation to get in Kane or Son (or Jota) and instead rolled the transfer. With Spurs misfiring against Leeds, that also worked out very well.

After several red arrows, am now back up to 130k. To put that in context (have just checked), this time last season my OR was 770k.

So far so good, as they say...

hancockjr
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.

Post by hancockjr »

Oxford NZ wrote: 22 Nov 2021, 06:47 Top score I have seen so far this GW from a FISO regular is 95 from hancockjr who tops the rounded keeper league
Highest ranked FISOer ( that I have seen) is redsnout who tops the FISO forum league.
Divisional champs average is 67 with a top score of 92 from Hogmeister. Stemania and Luxmonk score 91 each.
Cheers ONZ - it was a very good week!

Kris_fiso
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Kris_fiso »

Great week for me. Over seventy points

DeanoMK
FISOhead

Post by DeanoMK »

83 for me. 4th green arrow in a row and I've gone from nearly 1.5 million to 189k in that time.

huwdo
FISOhead

Post by huwdo »

Terrible week. 58 and more red arrows than a RAF display.

Elvis77
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 15 seasons inc 2 sub 5k and 2 sub 70k finishes. Must try harder

Post by Elvis77 »

85 with help from my bench. Green arrow number 5.

Elvis77
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 15 seasons inc 2 sub 5k and 2 sub 70k finishes. Must try harder

Post by Elvis77 »

DeanoMK wrote: 23 Nov 2021, 18:49 83 for me. 4th green arrow in a row and I've gone from nearly 1.5 million to 189k in that time.
Well done. Similar journey Im 1.8m to 159k in 5 weeks

DeanoMK
FISOhead

Post by DeanoMK »

Elvis77 wrote:
DeanoMK wrote: 23 Nov 2021, 18:49 83 for me. 4th green arrow in a row and I've gone from nearly 1.5 million to 189k in that time.
Well done. Similar journey Im 1.8m to 159k in 5 weeks
Thank you very much!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”