To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

REAL TEAM ALLEGIANCE League - Year 9 (2021)

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy National Football League (American Football) games
bluelionman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won a week in TFC once many years ago. Came 3rd over all once in First Downs fantasy NFL newspaper magazine game.

REAL TEAM ALLEGIANCE League - Year 9 (2021)

Post by bluelionman »

Hey FISO guys (& gals),

I don't know why I did not think to post here before but as well as money leagues I do run 3 free fantasy NFL leagues.

This one is a crazy dynasty league with some rather unique rules. It's not for everyone and alas I find it very hard to attract the right kind of patient players as its very hard to compete as some of the better teams are just so good compared to others who've had bad GM's (like mine). It's a real challenge to take a team that's toilete, read the rules and apply them to get better - it takes skills, tanking, protecting players by benching them in some games and going all out in others where you think you can win. Using your Salary Cap (Draft budget) to get rookies and talent let go by other teams.

There's so much I find it head scratching I just can't seem to find players that firstly read the rules and secondly buy in for the long term. I see it as an achievement if you can take a bad team and turn it around - alas I've not been able to myself.

Any way if I have peaked anyones interest more info and full rules can be found on another fantasy games forum I use to advertise and host all my games and fantasy leagues info on along with records and histories etc:

https://forum.thefanpub.com/t/real-team ... luelionman

I just think FISO peeps might be the right kind of fantasy officinados I need to make my free leagues more competitive and fun for all who put the time in to compete.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy NFL”