To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Transfers mess up

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
Redlands19
Treebeard
FS Record: 179th DT season 22/23

Re: Transfers mess up

Post by Redlands19 »

Most live chat/help are useless at solving anything beyond their prepared script, have you asked to be passed further up the chain to a manager or tech support?

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: John Morrison Elite League 14/15 22nd 15/16 8th Europa League 15/16 8th Sundreamteam 2015/16 Weekly Winner Top 100 / Fiso Euro 2016 (Fra) 2nd. Xmas League (2) 2016/2017
John Morrison Elite League March Monthly Winner 2016/17

Post by plevna1963 »

Redlands19 wrote: 06 Oct 2021, 21:57 Most live chat/help are useless at solving anything beyond their prepared script, have you asked to be passed further up the chain to a manager or tech support?
Waste of time John

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

JoeK
Kevin and Perry

Post by JoeK »

ok thanks for the summary - I'm wondering if it's the same issue as the Euro game when at the end of each transfer period there is a glitch in their software. In the Euros this was every night, around 11pm iirc, as transfers could be made each day, in the season game it's at the end of each month. The glitch seems to be you can make as many changes as you want (well - up to five) and then the changes take place immediately as if you had made them at the start of the week. Some jokers used this in the Euro game and got dozens of extra transfers but soon found out, some folks i guess could have been a little smarter and stuck to a limit and were maybe able to manipulate the scoring. Maybe it's been this way for some time i.e. last few years and no-one has noticed or complained before

Redlands19
Treebeard
FS Record: 179th DT season 22/23

Post by Redlands19 »

aurora wrote: 06 Oct 2021, 20:49 when A) dreamteam were the only people who's emails I was not receiving
Evident that I too have the same problem with email, despite their 'we're on it' and '72hr response time'.

aurora
FISOhead

Post by aurora »

yeah, 2 days ago I tried one last time, sent them a long email detailing the dates of transfers, the players I transferred in and out and the points lost because of their system error which 2 weeks later they are refusing to fix for some reason, suppose it will be an issue only if I were in the top 5 end of season but beside the point, I can only assume they don't know how to fix it, should hire ffstuff or someone. There's 2 main questions, 1 is how many people in the game have lost a lot of points or even gained them without realising and 2, how long has it been an issue, is it just the last thursday of the month before the new transfer allocation sets in, is it at the end of every game week and maybe 3, how many know of the glitch and exploited it, the reversal of some players and not reversal of others is also very strange, then there is my second team, made 5 transfer beginning of month, they've reversed 4 of them, but I've still got 5 remaining, which I've told them. Software error somewhere.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”