To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

WC GW 7

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
SG_8
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 3 Top 10k finishes

Re: WC GW 7

Post by SG_8 »

I think I'm locked

Ramsdale (Foster)
Rudiger Lowton Cancelo (TAA, Livramento)
Salah Raphinha Saka Sarr (Brownhill)
Lukaku Jimenez Antonio

1.8 ITB to do Sarr to Grealish/Jota next week

If Chilwell/James becomes an option next week, I still have to option of going 4atb by swapping out Lowton.

Hogmeister
Dumbledore
FS Record: Top 300 in all-time FPL rankings

Post by Hogmeister »

Think I'm locked too.

Have been round the houses on Alonso and TAA, but have decided to take TAA out and bring Alonso in. Viewing the Alonso pick as a 3-week punt before TAA returns in GW10, which I think justifies it - to me at least. The fact that TAA must be at least a slight doubt for the Watford game, and then has Man U (A), means fielding a Chelsea/City defender instead for the next three games is no hardship, plus it allows Jimenez over Toney for those three, which I think gives an upside due to fixtures.

I like the idea of a strong playing bench, including if needed in any one GW a rotating pair of ESR and Gallagher, to offset the potential for rotation in this squad.

Meanwhile I've been swayed by the idea of an old-fashioned rotating keepers pair, mainly on the basis I should now be able to completely forget about my keepers until WC2.

Will probably BB in GW9.

The biggest risk I think is the potential emergence of a Jota/Grealish/Mount "must have" player, which might then require more than one transfer to accommodate, at least if that happened within the first few weeks. That, or Ronaldo proving that everyone should have kept him, despite the fixture swing!

0.6m ITB

Good luck all :)

D83F6045-4178-4892-B118-894F1B253CDB.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FranckKessie
Grumpy Old Man

Post by FranckKessie »

Sanchez
Rudiger Cancelo Azpilicueta Tierney White
Salah Raphinha Mbeumo Foden Brownhill
Antonio Jimenez Lukaku

GL everyone.

Fuzzy
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: meh

Post by Fuzzy »

Good luck all WC-ers. 👍

(I stopped where I said I would - very similar to Hogmeister, but bottled out of Alonso and have gone early on Grealish).

Spreadsheet
FISOhead
FS Record: SDT Mini League Maestro - 5 wins and 3 Runners Up in 9 years. Never made it on the biggest stage though. I'm the DT David Bentley.

Only one FPL campaign (18/19) under my belt. Nothing spectacular.

Post by Spreadsheet »

Sanchez (Ward)
Cancelo Alonso Christensen Semedo (Livramento)
Salah Raphinha Mbeumo (Brownhill, McArthur)
Ronaldo, Lukaku, Antonio

Godspeed one and all.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”