To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Ronaldo & Lukaku

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Re: Ronaldo & Lukaku

Post by Stevieste »

No Ronaldo there though πŸ˜‰

wonkypenguin
Grumpy Old Man

Post by wonkypenguin »

Stevieste wrote: ↑15 Oct 2021, 17:15 No Ronaldo there though πŸ˜‰
That's why I said 'as close as I could get' rather than 'I did it like this' :roll:

Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Post by Stevieste »

wonkypenguin wrote: ↑15 Oct 2021, 17:24
Stevieste wrote: ↑15 Oct 2021, 17:15 No Ronaldo there though πŸ˜‰
That's why I said 'as close as I could get' rather than 'I did it like this' :roll:
I’m just disappointed that you would do this; when you knew how much me and Kris was looking forward to building that team together πŸ™„

wonkypenguin
Grumpy Old Man

Post by wonkypenguin »

:mrgreen:

hancockjr
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.

Post by hancockjr »

Elvis77 wrote: ↑12 Oct 2021, 13:50 I would have Ronaldo over Lukaku even with the latters fixture run in the coming weeks. Lukaku game is a bit one dimensional and EPL defenders will manage his threat sooner than later. Then he will lose interest as he does. In Lukaku's defence he his a great finisher when presented with the chance.
Rarely seen a statement I agree with less. Seriously you think Norwich Newcastle and Burnley will "manage his threat"? When Italian defences couldn't?

hayesag
Dumbledore
FS Record: piss poor

Post by hayesag »

hancockjr wrote: ↑15 Oct 2021, 21:11
Elvis77 wrote: ↑12 Oct 2021, 13:50 I would have Ronaldo over Lukaku even with the latters fixture run in the coming weeks. Lukaku game is a bit one dimensional and EPL defenders will manage his threat sooner than later. Then he will lose interest as he does. In Lukaku's defence he his a great finisher when presented with the chance.
Rarely seen a statement I agree with less. Seriously you think Norwich Newcastle and Burnley will "manage his threat"? When Italian defences couldn't?
different strokes for different folks hand and cocker :D ..........besides everyone knows that Italian defences are a lot slower than your average premier league defence. So newcy and burnley may handle to a certain degree. Norwich and their championship one on the other hand......Kaku will rip them a new one :lol:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to β€œFantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”