To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Rmt 21/22

FanTeam - Fantasy Premier League
S_sutton87
Grumpy Old Man

Rmt 21/22

Post by S_sutton87 »

Not seen anyone put one of these up as I'm only going to be doing a single entry would like a little feedback on my side please guys

Bench is foster maupay coufal and taylorImage

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Re: Rmt 21/22

Post by CBN »

What's your wildcard strategy?

S_sutton87
Grumpy Old Man

Post by S_sutton87 »

Don't have one yet lol depends on transfers really

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

Imho, you need one as it dictates so much of how you set your initial team up. For example, if you're looking for an early wildcard then load up on the likes of Brighton, Villa, United and avoid the likes of Chelsea, City and Arsenal. For a later wildcard you can look at a more balanced approach with long term value picks. Your team looks a bit between two stools. In terms of specific players, not a fan of the Cavani pick - won't start GW1 and about as far from a regular starting 90 minute man as you can get (which is what you're looking for in FanTeam).

How's that to be getting on with?

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Post by Spinynorman »

I thought that there was some sort of "refresh" in September. Do I need to read the rules again. :mrgreen:

S_sutton87
Grumpy Old Man

Post by S_sutton87 »

CBN wrote:Imho, you need one as it dictates so much of how you set your initial team up. For example, if you're looking for an early wildcard then load up on the likes of Brighton, Villa, United and avoid the likes of Chelsea, City and Arsenal. For a later wildcard you can look at a more balanced approach with long term value picks. Your team looks a bit between two stools. In terms of specific players, not a fan of the Cavani pick - won't start GW1 and about as far from a regular starting 90 minute man as you can get (which is what you're looking for in FanTeam).

Thanks definitely some things to think about who do you think will play ahead of cavani? Ole has said sancho is going to be on the bench 1st game and with rashford out I think it will be martial left and greenwood right wc wise I'd like to save it for later in the season

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish

Post by Spinynorman »

Spinynorman wrote: 06 Aug 2021, 20:41 I thought that there was some sort of "refresh" in September. Do I need to read the rules again. :mrgreen:

Yes I did need to read the rules again. :oops:

CBN
Dumbledore

Post by CBN »

S_sutton87 wrote: 06 Aug 2021, 21:46
CBN wrote:Imho, you need one as it dictates so much of how you set your initial team up. For example, if you're looking for an early wildcard then load up on the likes of Brighton, Villa, United and avoid the likes of Chelsea, City and Arsenal. For a later wildcard you can look at a more balanced approach with long term value picks. Your team looks a bit between two stools. In terms of specific players, not a fan of the Cavani pick - won't start GW1 and about as far from a regular starting 90 minute man as you can get (which is what you're looking for in FanTeam).

Thanks definitely some things to think about who do you think will play ahead of cavani? Ole has said sancho is going to be on the bench 1st game and with rashford out I think it will be martial left and greenwood right wc wise I'd like to save it for later in the season

Cavani is not yet back in training. Greenwood or Martial will start up front GW1. I'm not saying Cavani won't be first choice and start lots of games, but he won't be nailed on which is a bit of a problem.

S_sutton87
Grumpy Old Man

Post by S_sutton87 »

Ok bit of a change taking note of the points provided and a few bits of injury news I'm pretty happy with this well till Friday morning that is lol Image

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish

Post by Spinynorman »

Looks good to me. :)

I have Sanchez on my radar for FPL but am I right in thinking that a keeper with clean sheet potential rather than save potential is a better option in Fanteam? Having said that Sanchez does have good opening fixtures and so could benefit from a price rise. Ings and Antonio looks very solid especially if they stay fit.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FanTeam”