To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Any Euro advice

A forum for comment and discussion on 'Sun DreamTeam' Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here
Walsalltommy
Treebeard

Any Euro advice

Post by Walsalltommy »

First time playing this. Any advice will be appreciated πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‚
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sporting Abeergut
Treebeard

Re: Any Euro advice

Post by Sporting Abeergut »

I think it looks pretty good. Apart from I'm not too sure how much game time Foden will end up getting, He could start but could also only get about an hours play during the groups. Do you have a plan for your transfers?

Sporting Abeergut
Treebeard

Post by Sporting Abeergut »

Also Concelo could be a risk as have to play France and Germany but could be good against Hungary. But could also look at a Belgium defender that could well keep 3 clean sheets during groups and saves a transfer.

Walsalltommy
Treebeard

Post by Walsalltommy »

I have absolutely no plans for transfers. Im trying to get me head around it all tbf πŸ˜‚...I realise you can rotate quite a lot. My issue is,if I have say 5 Italians and they get knocked out next round,thats a lot of transfers to use up. I only want to use around 7-8 in group stages. I think Ronaldo is a must against Hungary,but this tournament with a lot of teams having home advantage,I can see a lot of strange results. I get the foden thing,I honestly think this can be his tournament if Southgate lets him off the leash a bit....but who knows. Thanks guys πŸ‘πŸ»

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to β€œSun Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”