To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TFF chit chat 14th, 15th and 16th May

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Re: TFF chit chat 14th, 15th and 16th May

Post by murf »

There is often something left to play for, like the Golden Boot.....

1-0 Arry (Øjbjerg)

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

I didn't think Kane had been all that spectacular, pointswise, this season but....

@OptaJoe
35 - Harry Kane has been directly involved in more Premier League goals than any other player this season (22 goals, 13 assists), with only Robert Lewandowski and Lionel Messi having a hand in more across the top five European leagues. Class.

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

"Diogo Jota will miss today’s Premier League clash at West Bromwich Albion due to injury.

The forward sustained a foot issue during Thursday’s 4-2 victory at Manchester United and therefore won’t be involved at The Hawthorns.

Jürgen Klopp is expected to give a further update on Jota’s condition during his media duties at the fixture."

(LFC website)

Can't copy and paste team but front 3 as expected. Same back 4.Jones starts, Wijno benched.

EDIT - Klopp says Jota injury not too bad but out for season (i.e. week!). Ox has been ill but could be back wednesday. Milner could be back wednesday. Anyone fancy a gamble on Sadio and Bobby?
Last edited by murf on 16 May 2021, 15:46, edited 1 time in total.

SamD
FISO Knight

16:30 kick-off

Post by SamD »

WBA
Johnstone, Furlong, Ajayi, Bartley, Townsend,
Diangana, Yokuslu, Phillips, Matheus Pereira, Gallagher, Robson-Kanu.

Subs: Robinson, Livermore, Diagne, Peltier, Button, O'Shea, Ahearne-Grant, Maitland-Niles, Gardner-Hickman.

Liverpool
Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Phillips, Rhys Williams, Robertson,
Thiago, Fabinho, Jones, Salah, Firmino, Mane.

Subs: Wijnaldum, Adrian, Tsimikas, Shaqiri, Origi, Woodburn, Clarkson, Neco Williams, Koumetio.

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

murf wrote:There is often something left to play for, like the Golden Boot.....

1-0 Arry (Øjbjerg)
1-1 Salah (Mane)

Jamjack
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Average to Middling

Post by Jamjack »

Final transfers gone and it feels great not to have to think about them anymore, perhaps that has more to do with an end of season collapse across my teams! There is always next year....

brencarr
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF best finish; 60th 2013/14

Post by brencarr »

I'm not far behind. Last couple in each team going in the next couple of hours and then hope I hit the crazy 5-2 and 4-4 results in the right places.

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Jamjack wrote:Final transfers gone and it feels great not to have to think about them anymore, perhaps that has more to do with an end of season collapse across my teams! There is always next year....
Same here except my collapse was a tad earlier, probably around September time.

Still got 1 transfer left as I had to postpone my last one in one team as it has Jota in it and I couldn't afford a sensible Liverpool transfer.

Jamjack
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Average to Middling

Post by Jamjack »

murf wrote: 17 May 2021, 08:36 Same here except my collapse was a tad earlier, probably around September time.

Still got 1 transfer left as I had to postpone my last one in one team as it has Jota in it and I couldn't afford a sensible Liverpool transfer.
🤣 Of course, I wasn’t aware of the Jota injury (my penultimate “inspired” transfer) before using my last transfer. Anyway, Liverpool don’t need Jota now you have this new centre forward. No idea who he is but the lad scored an incredible winner.

Canaryfan
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF Best Finish: 28th

Post by Canaryfan »

Note for next season - look out for keepers who are likely to score a goal or two for extra points!

Always love that end of season feeling when the final transfer is done and you can sit and see which way the final cards fall without the stress of having to try and have a strategy.

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Canaryfan wrote:Note for next season - look out for keepers who are likely to score a goal or two for extra points!

Always love that end of season feeling when the final transfer is done and you can sit and see which way the final cards fall without the stress of having to try and have a strategy.
My final transfer in one team was Allison Image

Shame about the CS....

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”