To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Best Fantasy League?

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy National Football League (American Football) games
patkeiman95

Best Fantasy League?

Post by patkeiman95 »

Hey Guys,

Our fantasy league has been going strong for about 6 years and it has got pretty stale the last couple. I took it upon myself to become the new Commissioner and I wanted to get your guys input into making the most modern and revolutionary fantasy football league EVER.

This league will be a 12 person keeper PPR league. The free agents will be based on the auction format with each player getting about $1000 for the whole year.

Now I need help from you guys:

-Which app should I use? I’m leaning towards Yahoo but I’ve heard great things about Sleeper.

-We want to do double header weeks, so each person plays each other league member twice a year. Which App is this possible on?

-We also want to be able to trade draft picks. Which app is this possible on?

What other items should be included to make this the best fantasy league EVER?

Thanks a lot for the help guys. We all appreciate it.

bluelionman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won a week in TFC once many years ago. Came 3rd over all once in First Downs fantasy NFL newspaper magazine game.

Re: Best Fantasy League?

Post by bluelionman »

Seeing as you did not get a reply here I'm thinking you might be better off asking such questions in a more specilised forum. TheFanPub.com was set up by mainly UK based fantasy NFL fans - they have a huge amount of experience with many formats and leagues on the various platforms and many play for money - in some big offline face to face draft leagues to. There a friendly bunch though I find most of them are active on teh TFP Chat App Server on Discord as opposed to regular posters in teh forum but if you make a post in teh forum it gets flashed on TFP's Discord main feed to so am sure some will certainly reply to it.

http://www.thefanpub.com/

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy NFL”