View Latest: 1 Day | FISO Injury Search

So who brought Adrian in this week? :O

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Post Reply
User avatar
wonkypenguin
Red & Blue Braces
Posts: 496
Joined: 07 Aug 2016, 01:41

So who brought Adrian in this week? :O

Post by wonkypenguin » 16 Aug 2019, 12:31


User avatar
megadyl
FISOhead
Posts: 558
Joined: 13 May 2008, 17:15
Location: Sheffield

Re: So who brought Adrian in this week? :O

Post by megadyl » 16 Aug 2019, 12:36

Me but with WC so have brought Henderson in. United have 2 home games in a row so he should do okay. May change back if there is positive news in the morning.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
ajcairns
Red & Blue Braces
Posts: 357
Joined: 05 Oct 2016, 14:40
FS Record: Still Decidedly Average.

Re: So who brought Adrian in this week? :O

Post by ajcairns » 16 Aug 2019, 12:42

I think it is typical of the attitude to the game this year that they haven't added Lonergan (and/or the academy kid that is mentioned in the article) yet. Adrian was added too late and they still haven't learned.

User avatar
math!
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 4204
Joined: 01 Aug 2015, 03:30

Re: So who brought Adrian in this week? :O

Post by math! » 16 Aug 2019, 13:03

Lonerpocalypse 2019 might actually happen.

User avatar
Lucky
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1220
Joined: 13 Sep 2006, 07:24

Re: So who brought Adrian in this week? :O

Post by Lucky » 16 Aug 2019, 13:08

Probably it does not only have an effect on the goalie position, but potentially on those who have been doubling or tripling up on a Liverpool defence.

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 69617
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
Contact:

Re: So who brought Adrian in this week? :O

Post by blahblah » 16 Aug 2019, 13:12

Lucky wrote: ↑
16 Aug 2019, 13:08
Probably it does not only have an effect on the goalie position, but potentially on those who have been doubling or tripling up on a Liverpool defence.
Yep 😒😒😒

User avatar
Stemania
FISO Knight
Posts: 19732
Joined: 27 Aug 2006, 11:54
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF 4th.

Re: So who brought Adrian in this week? :O

Post by Stemania » 16 Aug 2019, 13:48

Ings (c). :lol:

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 69617
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
Contact:

Re: So who brought Adrian in this week? :O

Post by blahblah » 16 Aug 2019, 13:53

Stemania wrote: ↑
16 Aug 2019, 13:48
Ings (c). :lol:
😀😀😀😀

πŸ˜‚

User avatar
math!
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 4204
Joined: 01 Aug 2015, 03:30

Re: So who brought Adrian in this week? :O

Post by math! » 16 Aug 2019, 15:52

Stemania wrote:Ings (c). Image
I was debating starting Adams now he's a lock.

Sent from my modern brick using Tikitakatalk


From4corners
FISO Knight
Posts: 13798
Joined: 24 Aug 2009, 22:32
Location: The Eyrie

Re: So who brought Adrian in this week? :O

Post by From4corners » 16 Aug 2019, 20:56

ajcairns wrote: ↑
16 Aug 2019, 12:42
I think it is typical of the attitude to the game this year that they haven't added Lonergan (and/or the academy kid that is mentioned in the article) yet. Adrian was added too late and they still haven't learned.
4.5 for both him and Kelleher.

User avatar
ajcairns
Red & Blue Braces
Posts: 357
Joined: 05 Oct 2016, 14:40
FS Record: Still Decidedly Average.

Re: So who brought Adrian in this week? :O

Post by ajcairns » 16 Aug 2019, 21:57

From4corners wrote: ↑
16 Aug 2019, 20:56
ajcairns wrote: ↑
16 Aug 2019, 12:42
I think it is typical of the attitude to the game this year that they haven't added Lonergan (and/or the academy kid that is mentioned in the article) yet. Adrian was added too late and they still haven't learned.
4.5 for both him and Kelleher.
They listened:

https://twitter.com/ajcairns/status/116 ... 61377?s=21

User avatar
megadyl
FISOhead
Posts: 558
Joined: 13 May 2008, 17:15
Location: Sheffield

Re: So who brought Adrian in this week? :O

Post by megadyl » 16 Aug 2019, 22:54

Liverpool goalkeeper Adrian 'optimistic' he will start against Southampton http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49369915

I’ve stuck him back in based on this...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts
Post Reply

Return to β€œFantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: finkelele, MOBIUS, Northernmonkey and 54 guests