To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

RMT - last minute worries

A forum for comment and discussion on Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF) teams (EPL, Champions League and World Cup), including the 'FISO XI' TFF teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
Chappers80
Cheetah

RMT - last minute worries

Post by Chappers80 »

I decided on this team a few days ago and have tried to leave it alone but I'm having a few doubts, should I get Jimenez in as he's looked good in Europe, although against lesser teams? Will Guilbert ship too many goals? Is Zinchenko's place now in doubt?

Alusson
TAA
Doherty
Zinchenko
Guilbert
Salah
Sterling
de Bruyne
Jota
Lanzini
Kane

It's at exactly 50.0m atm so not much room for manoeuvre if there are problems without using multiple transfers. I'm thinking possibly Jimenez in for either de Bruyne or Kane. If for de Bruyne the only change I'd make is Ederson for Alisson. If Kane I would swap either Lanzini or Guilbert for a guaranteed starter...

Johnners
Grumpy Old Spur
FS Record: Hit and miss

Re: RMT - last minute worries

Post by Johnners »

The team you have there is not much different to my own, so I quite like it. You have to go with your gut, but with Doherty and Jota already in there, my feeling is you'll have too many eggs in the Wolves basket if you add Jimenez too. Four goals in two games has certainly put him back on the radar, but he won't be playing Crusaders and Pyunik every week.

Your concern about maxing out the budget is justified - Guilbert is very tempting at that price, but his risks are well documented, so if he doesn't work out then you're already two transfers down.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”