To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

£100 to enter centurions league.winner take nearly all!!!

A forum for Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF) Links, Super Leagues and Side Games.
Robert Wadlow
Treebeard

£100 to enter centurions league.winner take nearly all!!!

Post by Robert Wadlow »

Hi all.
I'm running my £100 to enter Centurions league again.

Must be a good 12 years I've been running this...maybe more!!
With TFF 's sad 5 team rule I think cash leagues are the best way to cop a decent prize.

Last season I decided this should be winner take all*

*bar £100 which goes to Great Ormond Street for the kids who are sadly in hospital over the Christmas period.
I have contacts in the wholesale toy industry, we buy toys/games at cost and send to the hospital with money collected from various leagues and donations.
We don't get to see the children but are welcomed by some lovely staff members in the offices around the corner when we drop off the parcels.

Proof of this can be seen on my facebook (Glyn Petrie) and on another forum.

Also a second prize of free entry to next years comp.
Just in case someone runs away with it then we've still got something to play for.
other than that the rest of the money is for first prize!!

Please read bold statement below.
I have many many friends on here who will back up my honesty with regards payment to the winners as soon as final table is updated on TFF website.

One team per person.
£100 entry fee via bank transfer.
Closing for entry to this league at 12.00pm on Friday 9th August 2019.
Bank transfer details will be sent via PM to those interested.
Any questions please contact me.

Thanks for reading.

regards
Glyn.

If you decide to join a mini-league/ side game/ competition promoted on FISO then you do so at your own risk. Whilst FISO has taken steps to put a Moderator as Chairman of "Official/Main" FISO Leagues, we may not be able to help you should he/she decide not to distribute the prize he/she has won. A mini-league/ side game/ competition set up using the FISO forums is not the responsibility of FISO Ltd or its Director.

If you want to join a non-official mini-league then you should try and put in place some form of written agreement between the participants and the chairman (using real life names) with regard to the distribution of any prize won. This could be based upon a standard syndicate type agreements - showing the membership and how winnings are paid out. These should be signed but at least do an exchange of private messages.

If you do not receive the share of winnings you were expecting then do not blame FISO Ltd. You were warned.

aldo1
Grumpy Old Man

Re: £100 to enter centurions league.winner take nearly all!!!

Post by aldo1 »

How is interest in this looking mate?

Definitely something I'll be up for

Cheers

Al

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF Links, Super Leagues and Side Games”