To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

RMT First Draft

A forum for comment and discussion on Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF) teams (EPL, Champions League and World Cup), including the 'FISO XI' TFF teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
Midlander
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Up the Villa

RMT First Draft

Post by Midlander »

Ederson

TAA
Digne
Zinchenko
Doherty

Sterling
Jota
Deulofeu
Fraser

Kane
Wilson
49.8m

Doherty's fitness to monitor and Zinchenko starting first choice pre-season.

Any feedback welcome 👍🏼

Zlatan
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: novice

Re: RMT First Draft

Post by Zlatan »

i would have concerns about doherty , not played a minute pre season , so not sure he’s the right choice to start season with

not sure on the bournemouth double up with fraser & wilson , i don’t see bournemouth having a great season , plenty better options for the money , example being kdb and a 4-5-1 formation

Midlander
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Midlander »

Ederson

TAA
Pereira
Digne
Zinchenko

Sterling
Salah
D. Jota
Deulefeou
Lanzini

Kane

Ederson season long.

Four attacking full backs and expect Everton and Leicester to have good seasons. Read about Leicester's pre-season and their full backs have both been very high up the pitch with Pereira looking arguably their best player. Zinchenko rotation to keep an eye on.

Managed to shoe-horn the two biggest hitters in in midfield. Deulefeou and Jota both expected to start as forwards and Jota has been head and shoulders Wolves' best player pre season. Lanzini a gamble but will start and can see which enabler emerges.

Kane, no explanation needed. Got the nod ahead of Auba.

They're my thoughts but feel free to pull it apart or offer any expert advice.

Midlander
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Midlander »

Currently on

Ederson

TAA
Digne
Zinchenko
Chilwell

Salah
Sterling
Fraser
Jota
Lanzini

Kane

Not 100% sold on Chilwell but can't see anyone else around that price and think Leicester will go well. An alternative would be to go Mane and AWB instead of Salah and Chilwell?
Lanzini the other I'm unsure of as I've got a nagging doubt that he won't start this weekend, but again can't see anyone else around that price.

Feedback and suggestions welcome.

Johnners
Grumpy Old Spur
FS Record: Hit and miss

Post by Johnners »

Not a bad looking team. Know what you mean about Chilwell - plays five of last year's top seven in the first eight games too. Could your nerves handle not having Salah though?

Lanzini seems to be many people's favourite enabler, so you're in good company. I wouldn't have expected more than two points from him anyway tomorrow, so if he doesn't start there's not too much downside. Other enablers are bound to emerge before too long if you need to switch out.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”