To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Rmt - finished 900k ish last year

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
martin
Wideboy
FS Record: 3rd in fiso pick n stick 16/17

Rmt - finished 900k ish last year

Post by martin »

Screenshot_20190711-233734.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

martin
Wideboy

Re: Rmt - finished 900k ish last year

Post by martin »

I really struggled to get players in at the right time last year and in lucky if I picked my captain right half a dozen times all season In hoping to pick up some tricks and tips to improve my woeful performance.

I used this site to play the sun dt and it was full of excellent advice so feel free to give your 2 cents although I won't promise to unďerstand it all cause it's so much more complicated than sun dt but I'll try ma best.

Thanks ☺

Ahvar
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: FPL 2018-19: 153+ k

Post by Ahvar »

Nice team and little bit outside the box, obviously no Liverpool attack, which might be a bit risky.

If I had Allison as keeper I would take a 4.0 non playing back up to release some money elsewhere because Allison most likely plays all games and Liverpool can win every game they play.

Isn’t Mendy injured atm? I Would be looking for a
Different defender. Maybe Walker or even Laporte if downgrading Ryan.

martin
Wideboy

Post by martin »

Tyvm Ahvar I really appreciate the advice I was thinking I could try and rotate sterling and salah or mane as best I could depending on form and fixtures as I tried a few different combinations to have both but felt rest of the team suffered to much to manage it.

I will definitely take the goalie advice as that 500k will come in handy. Could even use on tripples pool def or I maybe that is overkill I do like laporte idea too.

martin
Wideboy

Post by martin »

Just finished reading some if the other Rmt and seems I don't even need a premium gk I'm now thinking I could keep Ryan and just add another 4.5 maybe 5m to free up xtra cash.

Ahvar
Kevin and Perry

Post by Ahvar »

Yes many people are using for example Ryan 4.5 and Button 4.0 from Brighton that will allow you to always have a playing GK with a very cheap price.

I’d prefer not to take too many risks in the beginning of the season. If the early punts won’t succeed, the whole season might be lost early. That’s why I like to have Salah and couple other popular choices in my team :)

dod
FISOhead
FS Record: I have never won FPL.

Post by dod »

A bit too punty for my liking. 10m max on GKs (when would you even play Ryan over Alisson?).

Is Lundstram nailed? Gomez and Mendy certainly aren't, so you may struggle to field the minimum 3 DEFs some GWs.

Yarmolenko could be a good shout but he's had a long lay off. Are you sure you want him in your initial squad as he may not start the season and his first match is against MCI anyway?

I don't have a problem with eschewing the LIV attack but to also go without any of their premium DEFs as well seems very risky.

One way to make it more robust would be Ryan > 4.0m, Gomez > VVD, Mendy > Laporte, and Wilson > King. This would leave you a spare 0.5m to spend as you wish.

martin
Wideboy

Post by martin »

spot on guys when I look again taking that advice on board it is too risky.

Good suggestions dod it's a much better starting point than I had. I think I'll go with that.

I'm a bit worried about my front 3. This might be my inexperience showing here but seems like if I put too much cash into my def I'll struggle to upgrade later without too many hits.

martin
Wideboy

Post by martin »

Screenshot_20190712-104411.png
After the 1st 2 games I will try and get siggy and yarmalenko back in cause I do think he is good value at 6m.

I do like my new strong def but I feel weak up top even if I do tinker with my mid.

This is exactly why I'm here asking for advice it's so hard to get a good balance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ahvar
Kevin and Perry

Post by Ahvar »

I think team looks better now and structure is in balance, it’s quite easy to transfer players now. With a solid defence it’s hard to fit in more than 2 premium scorers like you have Kane and Sterling now. You are going strong for Bournemouth attack, they have a good fixture though. I will be checking on ManCity defence, it might be that Zinchenko 5,5 will be a starting D so then may consider Laporte > zinchenko if money is needed elsewhere

martin
Wideboy

Post by martin »

Current draft taking in as much as I can from all these excellent Rmt.

I can also dg deleufeu to Musset allow Wilson instead of King which I do like for the 1st 2 games but means playing with 1 up front which is probably stupid dosnt stop me wanting to do it tho. :shock:

martin
Wideboy

Post by martin »

Update because of Brooks injury, so sad cause he was having an excellent pre-season.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”