To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FISO H2H Draft Divisionals Season 5 Sign-up (Complete)

FPL Draft format starting in 2017/18
TriXaM
FISOhead

Re: FISO H2H Draft Divisionals Season 5 Sign-up

Post by TriXaM »

No worries! Was still an enjoyable experience trying to snipe my favourite picks and look forward to seeing how it all plays out now. Good luck Div 4, hope you got who you wanted! 8-)

ajcairns
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Still Decidedly Average.

Post by ajcairns »

It wasnt great was it? Mine didn't seem to kick into life at all despite refreshing etc. I twigged on the watch list ordering eventually after getting two keepers in the first three picks...

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Talkie Toaster »

It's a strange one.
I've been having a look at which picks were made on auto-pick and which were made manually as a guide to how it was working for everyone (not perfect as some may have simply given up trying to make it work).

It didn't work for me at all until R10 (10:20) and then it worked fine for the rest of the draft.
ajcairns made all of his picks on auto-pick so it looks like it never worked for him as he said above.
Fred1266 managed to make 1 pick manually in R5 (9:56) but the rest were auto-picks.
TriXaM made R2-3 (9:40; 9:44) and from R10 onwards (10:20) manually, but the rest were auto-picks.
gregseggs made all of his picks on auto-pick.
CertiF, on google chrome, managed to make all his picks manually and apparently didn't experience any problems at all.

I don't know if we can glean anything useful from this. It's not as if the site seemed slow due to being busy or experiencing excess traffic; it was just as if specific parts of it weren't working properly.

ajcairns
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Still Decidedly Average.

Post by ajcairns »

It's something to do with a forced, or triggered, refresh of the page. I watched other players clocks ticking down to zero, then had to refresh to see what they had picked and then watch the next countdown tick down.

Add to that the buttons weren't seemingly working, but that also should force a refresh of the page when the pick is made.

GregsEggs
Grumpy Old Man

Post by GregsEggs »

Maybe due to the website not working we could redo the draft?

TriXaM
FISOhead

Post by TriXaM »

GregsEggs wrote: 27 Feb 2019, 18:41 Maybe due to the website not working we could redo the draft?
Think I'll struggle to find the time again this week, plus there's not much point unless it's fixed as we'd just face the same issues.

S_sutton87
Grumpy Old Man

Post by S_sutton87 »

Draft ran smoothly tonight

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

morganb
FISO Knight
FS Record: Fantasy Advent Calendar 2012 Winner; The FISODAS Cup - Season 22 Winner; Ralfbergs EPL prediction game 2013/14 winner; FISO Goals 2022

Post by morganb »

TriXaM wrote: 27 Feb 2019, 21:31
GregsEggs wrote: 27 Feb 2019, 18:41 Maybe due to the website not working we could redo the draft?
Think I'll struggle to find the time again this week, plus there's not much point unless it's fixed as we'd just face the same issues.
The Div 2 draft rattled along and I don't think it looked like anyone had any issues so it might be worth re-doing the Div 4 draft

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fluked first season

Post by No Way Jose »

Div 1 draft went fine apart from the picks I made 😂

wonkypenguin
Grumpy Old Man

Post by wonkypenguin »

No Way Jose wrote: 28 Feb 2019, 00:24 Div 1 draft went fine apart from the picks I made 😂
Ditto in D3... I was obsessed with making sure I have a team in GW31/33, to the detriment of the other gameweeks I think!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Draft”