To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Pending Transers?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
Erased Citizen
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Win most of the leagues at work or with friends. Best Dream Team finish of 826

Pending Transers?

Post by Erased Citizen »

I thought transfer only went to pending if you were making a change that involved someone who had already played in that game week?

The reason I’ve posted is that I brought in Aguero last night for Rashford and I my opinion this should have took effect immediately and not gone to pending. As Rashford didn’t play any minutes and therefore hasn’t scored in this game week before making the above change!?!

I’m confused as the rules state it will take effect immediately if the person hasn’t played.

Blademan
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 5k weekly winner 2017
BIG BALLS WINNER PROBABLY

Re: Pending Transers?

Post by Blademan »

think you may have read the rules wrong mate
although Rashford didn't play, Utd did so the transfer is correctly pending, think you may be able to reverse it though before city play

Erased Citizen
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Win most of the leagues at work or with friends. Best Dream Team finish of 826

Re: Pending Transers?

Post by Erased Citizen »

Thanks. The rules in the FAQ’s (only mentions player not club) aren’t as clear as the ones in the terms and conditions. That’s a pain but I’ll stick with the change as I was going to make that change this coming Friday anyway.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”