- Posts: 634
- Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 10:28
- FS Record: 1500
Aub is a great player, but Arsenal are just awful.
Dont like there team or there manager, cant blame Ramsey for getting well away from them either, at least he start winning some trophys again
- Grumpy Old Man
- Posts: 1173
- Joined: 30 Jul 2008, 13:53
- Location: Arnhem
- FS Record: Highest TFF finish 38th overall 2002 /03 won manager of the week twice. Regular top 1000. FPL Nothing great once top 10,000 (still learning!) Recently finished 75th in TFF World Cup with only one entry, was leading going into the knockouts!
Glad to have him back
- Posts: 222
- Joined: 17 Dec 2016, 04:45
It’s a worry that he isn’t being played centrally, and he is getting basically zero service, but given the results maybe something will change.
- Grumpy Old Joker
- Posts: 7015
- Joined: 26 Dec 2015, 11:20
- FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner
I’m even considering bringing him in for Kane next week as he looks the standout captaincy option in GW24 and GW27.
Yes, Arsenal are too poor to play a role this season but isn’t he that flat track bully?
- Posts: 5977
- Joined: 05 Mar 2013, 10:10
I think Salah is at least equally good captaincy option in GW24 and Kane may well have DGW25. We will most likely know whether or not Kane has DGW25 just before GW24, so I'd advice you not to pull the trigger until GW24.
- Grumpy Old Man
- Posts: 1371
- Joined: 10 Feb 2016, 10:28
hmm to me it goes down to if Auba + Eriksen will outscore Salah + Jimenez over the next, let's say 6, gameweeks:
Auba - CHE, CAR, mci, hud, SOU, BOU
Eriksen - ful, WAT, NEW, LEI, bur, che
Salah - CRY, LEI, whu, BOU, mun, WAT
Jimenez - LEI, WHU, eve, NEW, bou, hud
currently have Auba and Eriksen, the latter is a massive differential in my MLs, however I'm pretty much the only one without Salah at this point, majority also have Jimenez and there's the potential double for Spurs... don't know what to do at the moment, maybe Spurs v United will clear things up a bit
- FISO Knight
- Posts: 12953
- Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:26
- Location: In Norn Iron
- FS Record: FISO 17/18 FPL Cash Draft League Winner
Having Sterling, Digne & Eriksen (Or Luiz if Chelsea goes through) means I would be bringing in another player (Aguero) who blanks in GW27 leaving me with 10 men for one who doesn't (Auba).
This being the case Im tempted to hold off on Aguero for now.
View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], GrapeshotCrawler and 28 guests