View Latest: 1 Day | FISO Injury Search

TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph (TFF). Please post general messages about players etc that are non-specific to TFF on the 'Team News' Forum.
User avatar
Darbyand
Dumbledore
Posts: 5906
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:45
Location: Lancashire
FS Record: TFF World Cup 2014: 6th. 2016/17 Final table prediction winner.
Contact:

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by Darbyand » 13 Jan 2019, 15:53

LenH wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 14:40
I'm toying with the idea of taking Hazard (or maybe Auba) out for Kane. Anyone else considering it? Spurs have a great run coming up after Utd and Chelsea not so much. Also Hazard blows so hot and cold it's frustrating. That's of course ignoring City and the Aguero ghost.

Or maybe I'm just chasing points and should safk?
I was going to do that transfer today but Arrnie's likely departure has given Hazard a stay of execution. Can't help feeling Jesus has bought himself a few more starts/earlier substitutions on, so am avoiding Aguero but will mean some settee action.

Midlander
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1801
Joined: 13 Aug 2013, 15:15
Location: West Midlands
FS Record: Up the Villa

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by Midlander » 13 Jan 2019, 16:00

Midlander wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 13:54
Richarlison up front. Come on geezer
That went well

LenH
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1966
Joined: 14 Aug 2009, 11:30
Location: NYC

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by LenH » 13 Jan 2019, 16:06

Darbyand wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 15:53
LenH wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 14:40
I'm toying with the idea of taking Hazard (or maybe Auba) out for Kane. Anyone else considering it? Spurs have a great run coming up after Utd and Chelsea not so much. Also Hazard blows so hot and cold it's frustrating. That's of course ignoring City and the Aguero ghost.

Or maybe I'm just chasing points and should safk?
I was going to do that transfer today but Arrnie's likely departure has given Hazard a stay of execution. Can't help feeling Jesus has bought himself a few more starts/earlier substitutions on, so am avoiding Aguero but will mean some settee action.
Yep, definitely agree on the Jesus point and I'll be joining you behind the sofa. Hmm, still very tempted by Hazard to Kane though.

User avatar
Darbyand
Dumbledore
Posts: 5906
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:45
Location: Lancashire
FS Record: TFF World Cup 2014: 6th. 2016/17 Final table prediction winner.
Contact:

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by Darbyand » 13 Jan 2019, 16:11

In your shoes I'd definitely do it. Form and fixtures and the extra game.

Quin
FISOhead
Posts: 568
Joined: 13 Jul 2013, 13:06
Location: Helsinki

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by Quin » 13 Jan 2019, 16:17

Midlander wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 16:00
Midlander wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 13:54
Richarlison up front. Come on geezer
That went well
He should have had a red instead of a yellow for that elbow. Lucky one

cnkp21
Red & Blue Braces
Posts: 393
Joined: 20 Aug 2011, 17:08

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by cnkp21 » 13 Jan 2019, 16:18

LenH wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 16:06
Darbyand wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 15:53
LenH wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 14:40
I'm toying with the idea of taking Hazard (or maybe Auba) out for Kane. Anyone else considering it? Spurs have a great run coming up after Utd and Chelsea not so much. Also Hazard blows so hot and cold it's frustrating. That's of course ignoring City and the Aguero ghost.

Or maybe I'm just chasing points and should safk?
I was going to do that transfer today but Arrnie's likely departure has given Hazard a stay of execution. Can't help feeling Jesus has bought himself a few more starts/earlier substitutions on, so am avoiding Aguero but will mean some settee action.
Yep, definitely agree on the Jesus point and I'll be joining you behind the sofa. Hmm, still very tempted by Hazard to Kane though.
I’m thinking Hazard to Rashford. What do you reckon?

LenH
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1966
Joined: 14 Aug 2009, 11:30
Location: NYC

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by LenH » 13 Jan 2019, 16:24

Oh christ, don't throw that in the mixer!

Maybe a great punt but feels more of a risk to me. That said he's been scoring well in last few weeks and you'd imagine he'll continue due to Ole's outlook.

You pays your money etc... :twisted:
Last edited by LenH on 13 Jan 2019, 16:26, edited 2 times in total.

LenH
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1966
Joined: 14 Aug 2009, 11:30
Location: NYC

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by LenH » 13 Jan 2019, 16:25

Darbyand wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 16:11
In your shoes I'd definitely do it. Form and fixtures and the extra game.
Done!

No more subs for me for a while...he says... :wink:

cnkp21
Red & Blue Braces
Posts: 393
Joined: 20 Aug 2011, 17:08

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by cnkp21 » 13 Jan 2019, 16:28

Done. Cheers guys 👍

User avatar
murf
FISO Baron
Posts: 88658
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:28
Location: Location: Location
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.
FISO Goals: Score: 177 Position: 2
Contact:

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by murf » 13 Jan 2019, 16:32

I resisted everything today except reinstating Kane in teams after some rubbish FA Cup punts.

User avatar
murf
FISO Baron
Posts: 88658
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:28
Location: Location: Location
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.
FISO Goals: Score: 177 Position: 2
Contact:

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by murf » 13 Jan 2019, 16:46

Caption Competition:
Image

Poch: "Let us win and I will say I don't want your job"

Quin
FISOhead
Posts: 568
Joined: 13 Jul 2013, 13:06
Location: Helsinki

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by Quin » 13 Jan 2019, 17:24

Rashford (Pogba, Lindgaard)

User avatar
murf
FISO Baron
Posts: 88658
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:28
Location: Location: Location
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.
FISO Goals: Score: 177 Position: 2
Contact:

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by murf » 13 Jan 2019, 17:25

0-1 Rashford (Pogba)

Don't think Lingard (interception/backwards pass in own half) gets the 2nd KC. Trippier deserved it more anyway.

EDIT 2nd KC not awarded on score update
Last edited by murf on 13 Jan 2019, 22:15, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Maldini
Dumbledore
Posts: 5502
Joined: 07 Mar 2014, 18:32
FISO Goals: Score: 26 Position: 54

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by Maldini » 13 Jan 2019, 18:26

Kane crocked in added time.

Stayed down a long time and limping heavily as he left the field.

LenH
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1966
Joined: 14 Aug 2009, 11:30
Location: NYC

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by LenH » 13 Jan 2019, 18:41

Hurray! :roll:

Sieben
Red & Blue Braces
Posts: 467
Joined: 09 Nov 2015, 21:56

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by Sieben » 13 Jan 2019, 18:42

Maldini wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 18:26
Kane crocked in added time.

Stayed down a long time and limping heavily as he left the field.
He is due an injury. Pochettino has done his best to break him. Llorente to start next game?

User avatar
Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
Posts: 25618
Joined: 23 Jul 2006, 08:12
Location: West Midlands.
FS Record: Under Ordinary
FISO Goals: Score: 172 Position: 8

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by Spinynorman » 13 Jan 2019, 19:44

High: 48

Low: 42

Best team: 42

Slipped quite a lot since yesterdays update. :(

User avatar
edmo33
FISOhead
Posts: 664
Joined: 16 Aug 2006, 20:33
Location: High and Dry
FS Record: 7th Overall Sky Sports Euro2012, 15th Overall Sky Sports 2012/13, 77th overall TFF 12/13, 28th overall Irish Times 12/13

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by edmo33 » 13 Jan 2019, 19:51

I've slipped five places...
Fuming 😂

User avatar
Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
Posts: 25618
Joined: 23 Jul 2006, 08:12
Location: West Midlands.
FS Record: Under Ordinary
FISO Goals: Score: 172 Position: 8

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by Spinynorman » 13 Jan 2019, 19:58

edmo33 wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 19:51
I've slipped five places...
Fuming 😂


More like 500 for me! :shock:

Midlander
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1801
Joined: 13 Aug 2013, 15:15
Location: West Midlands
FS Record: Up the Villa

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by Midlander » 13 Jan 2019, 20:07

If Harry is going to be out for a while then it would be great if they could tell us tomorrow so I can put Aguero in.

SPR
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 4857
Joined: 01 Oct 2014, 19:49

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by SPR » 13 Jan 2019, 21:30

Fear made me do Aubameyang :arrow: Kane, especially as Arsenal have Chelsea next.

User avatar
murf
FISO Baron
Posts: 88658
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:28
Location: Location: Location
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.
FISO Goals: Score: 177 Position: 2
Contact:

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by murf » 13 Jan 2019, 22:00

murf wrote:I resisted everything today except reinstating Kane in teams after some rubbish FA Cup punts.
That went well.

Lasted longer than the Palace keeper I put in yesterday.

User avatar
Jamjack
FISOhead
Posts: 670
Joined: 06 Aug 2016, 22:18
FS Record: Average to Middling

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by Jamjack » 13 Jan 2019, 22:39

“Swelling on the ankle” doesn’t tell us much but Kane has previous injuries on both ankles. I almost left my Kane transfers too late this afternoon. Almost...

User avatar
brencarr
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2599
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 14:41
Location: Gold Coast QLD
FS Record: TFF best finish; 60th 2013/14

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by brencarr » 14 Jan 2019, 08:58

I dodged the 'Kane' bullet having taken him out for the FA Cup and taking a risk not putting him straight back in.

User avatar
Thomarse
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1630
Joined: 22 Jul 2013, 13:03
Location: Milton Keynes
FS Record: SL winner 2007/08, 2010/11, 2014/15, 2015/16, 2016/17 .. WC SL winner 2014!
Contact:

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by Thomarse » 14 Jan 2019, 10:07

Anyone else notice City have a 4 - 1 over Liverpool ...

sarllm
Wideboy
Posts: 74
Joined: 10 Aug 2011, 09:47

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by sarllm » 14 Jan 2019, 10:25

Thomarse wrote:Anyone else notice City have a 4 - 1 over Liverpool ...
Thing that worries me though is Liverpool play Palace on Saturday. Plus the will he won’t he play City conundrum....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Darbyand
Dumbledore
Posts: 5906
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:45
Location: Lancashire
FS Record: TFF World Cup 2014: 6th. 2016/17 Final table prediction winner.
Contact:

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by Darbyand » 14 Jan 2019, 10:55

Assuming there won't be definitive news today, I think I'm going to do an infuriating Kane to Aguero which at least is a 2 for 0 even if the former comes straight back. And take the Aubamayang 3 for 0 on Salah.

User avatar
murf
FISO Baron
Posts: 88658
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:28
Location: Location: Location
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.
FISO Goals: Score: 177 Position: 2
Contact:

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by murf » 14 Jan 2019, 11:16

Darbyand wrote:Assuming there won't be definitive news today, I think I'm going to do an infuriating Kane to Aguero which at least is a 2 for 0 even if the former comes straight back. And take the Aubamayang 3 for 0 on Salah.
I was thinking the same re Aguero and if I do it then that guarantees Jesus starts next weekend...

LenH
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1966
Joined: 14 Aug 2009, 11:30
Location: NYC

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by LenH » 14 Jan 2019, 15:08

Yeh, why not, it's only subs. :evil:

/staresatdwindlingpile

User avatar
Mins
FISOhead
Posts: 902
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:28
Location: North Wales
FS Record: TFF 15th in 2010

Re: TFF chit chat 12th, 13th and 14th January

Post by Mins » 14 Jan 2019, 16:04

Lol, everyone who has Kane and not much City coverage (like me) is thinking this is a great opportunity tonight. Wolves are not a bad team, but the form City are in you would be daft to hold onto him, wouldn't you? Especially if you still had about 20 subs left, isn't this what they gave us all these subs for after all?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts
Post Reply

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests