To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FISO H2H Divisionals - Season 4

A forum for all Draft FPL Mini-Leagues and Side Games (i.e. inter-FISO competitions run by FISO users).
No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fluked first season

Re: FISO H2H Divisionals - Season 4

Post by No Way Jose »

Thanks as always wahine! You will turn it around mate! Plenty of time and our division looks pretty even!

Big swings from week to week for my team when consistency is more important in H2H πŸ˜‚

dino1980
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FPL Best, 1,000th 2014-15.

Post by dino1980 »

Thanks for the write ups as always. Great job.

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Talkie Toaster »

We've rattled our way through to the halfway point of the season pretty quickly over the Christmas period, so here's how all the Divisions are looking:

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man

Post by No Way Jose »

Thanks TT. Managed to sneak a 1 point win this week πŸ˜‚

Have to say I really enjoy draft. Different style of strategy and the head to heads make it interesting

wahine
Grumpy Cat
FS Record: Your life does not get
better by chance, it gets
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

https://ratemyteam.uk/Fiso/DraftLeague/165706
division 1

since my last update MorganB has gone from Hero to Zero along with Dino and MoBot with the Manchester army leads.
MoBot leads with team featuring DeGea Luiz Pogba and both Jesus and Aguero so hes got Pep covered.
Keepalidonit is second in a team containing both Son and Kane he may have to go to the transfer market however David silva, Rashford and Lukuku may deputise well
Ardrageen is third, with a nice spread of pemium defence and midfield but forwards Zaha Vardy and Arnautovic? out of form
Bluefire still 4th featuring Robertson Sane and Aubameyang he played the wrong goalie this week
Dino 5th Alison Salah and DeBruyne look sure to shine and Alli and Eriksen likely to benefit from their stricken team-mates during the nice run.
Morganb is 6th finding the Premier league more testing - defence did well T Alexander Arnold, the impressive Digne and Hazard and Lacazette sure to improve for him - fingers crossed for Lucas Moura.

https://ratemyteam.uk/Fiso/DraftLeague/165039
division 2
TVT with 5 wins leads, luke shaw's 8 points, Mo with 11, stars this week whats DeGea doing on the bench TVT?
NWJ is second surely Etheridge will find his way into a top team one day, Bernardo and David will be working hard and will Lukuku get his chances?
wahine moves up to third reliant on Sterling DeBruyne and Eriksen in midfield very happy with Rashford, Firmino and Jesus going forward.
Dulta force 4th Bonus Laporte and Walker clean sheets again, Sane with plenty of chances, where is his mind? and the stricken Kane to worry about.
Robot 5th a nice 53 this week featuring Pickford, Virgil, digne and Luiz - awesome - but Hazard disappoints along with Lacazette.
TBF is sixth but its open in this division TBF has Ederson Robertson Stones and the nice Spurs pair Alderweireld and Trippier to call upon with Deli Alli to step up for the good run.

https://ratemyteam.uk/Fiso/DraftLeague/164817
division 3
Toastie has had one loss but still leads, strong Liverpool defence, and Alli and Eriksen to spark up in the absence of their star team-mates -not sure about the bench if needed?
bspittles is moved up to second - didnt get much from his attack of Kane, Milivojevic and Maddison, didnt you learn from anything from The Special One? Pogba doesnt like it on the bench
s sutton third scored a nice 53 points, Etheridge Digne, Willian with Trippier, Bernardo Silva, Hazard and Martial to look forward to,
Mohun Bagan 4th strong in Manchester City but Stones sits on the bench, what were you thinking? hoping Alderweireld and Vertonghen will cover Son and oh Sane can find the net?
Mav3rick is 5th defence let him down but DeBruyne Mahrez and David Silva look set to keep up the pressure and wait for Liverpool to slip up there are a few flags to deal with.
wonky Penguin has only one win, there is 25 points on the bench Wonky? get your United players on the field.

morganb
FISO Knight
FS Record: Fantasy Advent Calendar 2012 Winner; The FISODAS Cup - Season 22 Winner; Ralfbergs EPL prediction game 2013/14 winner; FISO Goals 2022

Post by morganb »

wahine wrote: ↑15 Jan 2019, 07:41 since my last update MorganB has gone from Hero to Zero
Interesting fact: it's the opposite of last season where I lost my first two then went on a winning run, this time around I won my first two but haven't won since!

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

wahine wrote: ↑15 Jan 2019, 07:41 https://ratemyteam.uk/Fiso/DraftLeague/165706
division 1

since my last update MorganB has gone from Hero to Zero along with Dino and MoBot with the Manchester army leads.
MoBot leads with team featuring DeGea Luiz Pogba and both Jesus and Aguero so hes got Pep covered.
Keepalidonit is second in a team containing both Son and Kane he may have to go to the transfer market however David silva, Rashford and Lukuku may deputise well
Ardrageen is third, with a nice spread of pemium defence and midfield but forwards Zaha Vardy and Arnautovic? out of form
Bluefire still 4th featuring Robertson Sane and Aubameyang he played the wrong goalie this week
Dino 5th Alison Salah and DeBruyne look sure to shine and Alli and Eriksen likely to benefit from their stricken team-mates during the nice run.
Morganb is 6th finding the Premier league more testing - defence did well T Alexander Arnold, the impressive Digne and Hazard and Lacazette sure to improve for him - fingers crossed for Lucas Moura.

division 2
TVT with 5 wins leads, luke shaw's 8 points, Mo with 11, stars this week whats DeGea doing on the bench TVT?
NWJ is second surely Etheridge will find his way into a top team one day, Bernardo and David will be working hard and will Lukuku get his chances?
wahine moves up to third reliant on Sterling DeBruyne and Eriksen in midfield very happy with Rashford, Firmino and Jesus going forward.
Dulta force 4th Bonus Laporte and Walker clean sheets again, Sane with plenty of chances, where is his mind? and the stricken Kane to worry about.
Robot 5th a nice 53 this week featuring Pickford, Virgil, digne and Luiz - awesome - but Hazard disappoints along with Lacazette.
TBF is sixth but its open in this division TBF has Ederson Robertson Stones and the nice Spurs pair Alderweireld and Trippier to call upon with Deli Alli to step up for the good run.

division 3
Toastie has had one loss but still leads, strong Liverpool defence, and Alli and Eriksen to spark up in the absence of their star team-mates -not sure about the bench if needed?
bspittles is moved up to second - didnt get much from his attack of Kane, Milivojevic and Maddison, didnt you learn from anything from The Special One? Pogba doesnt like it on the bench
s sutton third scored a nice 53 points, Etheridge Digne, Willian with Trippier, Bernardo Silva, Hazard and Martial to look forward to,
Mohun Bagan 4th strong in Manchester City but Stones sits on the bench, what were you thinking? hoping Alderweireld and Vertonghen will cover Son and oh Sane can find the net?
Mav3rick is 5th defence let him down but DeBruyne Mahrez and David Silva look set to keep up the pressure and wait for Liverpool to slip up there are a few flags to deal with.
wonky Penguin has only one win, there is 25 points on the bench Wonky? get your United players on the field.

https://ratemyteam.uk/Fiso/DraftLeague/165178
division 4
Ted Striker leads, Alisson Robertson and Trent AA proving good picks, Sterling Alli Martial and Pogba looking to fire up next few weeks, Aubameyang should bounce back.
Catchmeifyoucan has raced into second Alonso Trippier and Shaw? in defence Hazard and Lingard looking to score goals, Rashford and Vardy ? up front. Is Sanchez finished?
Fred has slipped into 4th Willian is best scorer this week and a smattering of ordinary scores and Harry Kane to worry him Jesus sitting on the bench but DeBruyne is BACK!
Gregseggs 5th he has Mo Salah, Sane Firmino and Lukuku? once he gets fit what could he do? Son will be missing but you better get some training into that defence.
ajcairns has one win 46 points this week! great defence of 31 points, and DeGea and Youngs 18 on the bench, why bother with an attack? the 2 Silvas, Mahrez and Aguero to return but the worry of Arnautovic?

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

ita a game of swings and roundabouts, such is the fixture list when we draft things are bound too move either way during the competition and theres not much we can do about it except look for the jewels with this weeks good fixtures. Its a joy for those who love to tinker without penalty and take a few risks. Good Luck everyone.

wonkypenguin
Grumpy Old Man

Post by wonkypenguin »

wahine wrote: ↑15 Jan 2019, 07:41 wonky Penguin has only one win, there is 25 points on the bench Wonky? get your United players on the field.
Yup! Absolute shambles :mrgreen:

Who knew that Kepa vs Newcastle was a worse option than DDG vs Spurs away? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jok57
FISOhead
FS Record: 11th overall OFL Classic 2014/15. Ist Fiso league OFL 2016/17.2nd Cheap as chips 2017/18.( by 1 point).

Post by Jok57 »

Hi just need a reminder. What is the final week for scoring for Season 4 please.
Cheers

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Talkie Toaster »

Jok57 wrote: ↑17 Jan 2019, 22:35 Hi just need a reminder. What is the final week for scoring for Season 4 please.
Cheers
GW26 (9th Feb) is the final week for Season 4, so 4 GWs to go. :)

Jok57
FISOhead
FS Record: 11th overall OFL Classic 2014/15. Ist Fiso league OFL 2016/17.2nd Cheap as chips 2017/18.( by 1 point).

Post by Jok57 »

Cheers TT.

wonkypenguin
Grumpy Old Man

Post by wonkypenguin »

Holy crap I won a game!

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

:shock: Has anyone ever totalled 13 points for a full gameweek :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wonkypenguin
Grumpy Old Man

Post by wonkypenguin »

wahine wrote: ↑31 Jan 2019, 00:38 :shock: Has anyone ever totalled 13 points for a full gameweek :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man

Post by No Way Jose »

Wow wahine! Rough week!

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Talkie Toaster »

With 2 weeks to go here are the current standings:

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man

Post by No Way Jose »

Losing to a mane offside goal and an Aguero handball goal this week stings! πŸ˜‚

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Talkie Toaster »

This is how all the divisions look going into the final week and a reminder of the tie-break rules, which I suspect everyone in Div 2 will be playing close attention to :shock: :

1. FPL Points gained
2. FPL Points difference
3. Two-legged head-to-head results.
4. Coin toss

There's still something for most people to play for except in Division 4, where ted striker and stevieste can put their feet up.

Season 5 will begin in GW29 (March 2nd) so I'll be setting up the sign-up thread and sending out reminders early next week.
Good Luck everyone. :D

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

https://ratemyteam.uk/Fiso/DraftLeague/165706
division 1

MoBot leads his team scored 84 last week, DeGea, shaw, alderweireld, Young, Pogba, Aguero and Frimino all look great for this weekend.
Dino is second, featuring Alisson, Salah, Eriksen, DeBruyne, Vertonghen, Doherty, Mitrovic and Jimenez also strong this week.
Ardrageen is third, Virgil vD and the doubtful Lovren along with Mane, Son and Sterling in midfield, Vardy and Arno up front.
MorganB looking to keep place in premier league Kepa, Lindelof, Hazard, Higuain, Lacazette should do well.
Bluefire fields Robertson LAPORTE Trippier, Sane and Aubameyang (who I see is flagged!!)
Keepalidonit fell over but has Ederson, David Silva, Rashford and Llorente in form for this week.

division 2
NWJ leads.Etheridge Bernardo and David Pogba and son, Aubameyang, Llorente Lukuku
TVT second, DeGea/Kepa, Salah, ANDRE GOMES Felipe Anderson and Arno to choose from
TBF has crept up to third, Ederson Robertson Stones Alderweireld and Trippier Mane and Lingard, Aguero and Higuain.Deli Alli watching on TV
Dulta force 4th, Lloris, Laporte and Walker Sane the broken down Kane is gone.
Robot 5th van Virgil, Luiz Hazard Lacazette.
wahine is now last Sterling DeBruyne and Eriksen Rashford, Firmino and Jesus

division 3

bspittles leads, Kane, Milivojevic Pogba van Dijk, Jesus, Lacazette, to star.
Toastie is second, Liverpool defence, Salah and Milner, Eriksen and Lukuku upfront.
s sutton still third Etheridge Hazard, Willian with Trippier, Lindelof and Stones, Bernardo Silva, Martial
wonky Penguin has climbed to 4th DeGea. Holebas, Shaw, Mane, Felipe A and Sterling, Rashford and Llorente to make a late bid.
Mohun Bagan 86points!!! lloris, LAPORTE walker alderweireld and Vertonghen ,Son and Moura Aguero!!(Spurs fan by any chance?)
Mav3rick sits last, Ederson, DeBruyne Mahrez and David Silva.Aubameyang, Firmino and Higuain.

https://ratemyteam.uk/Fiso/DraftLeague/165178
division 4
Ted Striker leads, Alisson Robertson Walker Sterling Mane Son Pogba Abameyang looking good,
Catchmeifyoucan follows, Alonso Trippier and Shaw Hazard and Lingard Rashford Higuain Vardy and Sanchez
Gregseggs Mo Salah, Sane Firmino and Lukuku Son
Fred had Harry Kane oh and oh DeBruyne but relies on Kepa. Holebas, Eriksen Ozil and Willian, jimenez and King.
ajcairns with a team that doesnt deserve last place, has Ederson, Laporte, Virgil, Stones, Young, the 2 Silvas, Mahrez and Aguero with Lacazette.
that slump for Man City during the play wiped out those of us who went strong with them,

Great game, i hope you all enjoyed it,

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man

Post by No Way Jose »

Barring a rondon hattrick I should have first place sewn up now πŸ‘€πŸ€žπŸΌ

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man

Post by No Way Jose »

Thanks as always to TT and wahine, you guys are legends

Mo Bot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Inaugural Last Man Standing. FISO Fantasy Eurovision champ 2012. World #1 in UFPL for a whole week

Post by Mo Bot »

David Luiz’s -1 is enough for me to lose by 1 to friendly nemesis Ardrageen 73-72 I think but will be good enough to hang on to top spot on points difference.

wonkypenguin
Grumpy Old Man

Post by wonkypenguin »

Close match vs Mohun Bagan to survive relegation! After subs, I think I'm ahead by 3 with my (flagged!) Jota vs his Rondon tonight. If Jota doesn't play, I get Alonsos -1 from the bench :shock:

Game on!

dino1980
Grumpy Old Man

Post by dino1980 »

Mo Bot wrote: ↑11 Feb 2019, 09:41 David Luiz’s -1 is enough for me to lose by 1 to friendly nemesis Ardrageen 73-72 I think but will be good enough to hang on to top spot on points difference.
Well played Mo. By my calculations, I need 53 points from Doherty, Jota and Jimenez. So 6-0 Wolves, a hat-trick for J&J and six Doherty assists should do it. :D

wonkypenguin
Grumpy Old Man

Post by wonkypenguin »

dino1980 wrote: ↑11 Feb 2019, 14:28 Well played Mo. By my calculations, I need 53 points from Doherty, Jota and Jimenez. So 6-0 Wolves, a hat-trick for J&J and six Doherty assists should do it. :D
:mrgreen:

morganb
FISO Knight
FS Record: Fantasy Advent Calendar 2012 Winner; The FISODAS Cup - Season 22 Winner; Ralfbergs EPL prediction game 2013/14 winner; FISO Goals 2022

Post by morganb »

Relegated - too many points left on my bench this week.

dino1980
Grumpy Old Man

Post by dino1980 »

wonkypenguin wrote: ↑11 Feb 2019, 20:14
dino1980 wrote: ↑11 Feb 2019, 14:28 Well played Mo. By my calculations, I need 53 points from Doherty, Jota and Jimenez. So 6-0 Wolves, a hat-trick for J&J and six Doherty assists should do it. :D
:mrgreen:
So close...49 points short. Congrats Mo Bot. πŸ†

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Talkie Toaster »

Final Standings for Season 4:

Congratulations Mo Bot for taking the Division 1 Title.

Also congratulations to No way Jose for winning Div 2 and another rapid promotion and to ted striker for taking Div 4 with an impressive turn-around from last season.
Bad luck bspittles, I thought you were going to finish ahead of me this time. :wink:

edit: I've just noticed that No Way Jose has won every division he's been in so far. Can he make it a clean sweep in the 1st Division?
Last edited by Talkie Toaster on 12 Feb 2019, 01:53, edited 1 time in total.

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Talkie Toaster »

Many thanks again to wahine for chipping in with the updates and to those who helped out with setting up the leagues.
And of course to everyone else for participating in Season 4.

I've set up a new sign-up thread for Season 5 here : viewtopic.php?f=376&t=129849, so sign up as soon as you can. :D

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to β€œFPL Draft Mini-Leagues & Side Games”