To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Predicted lineups at the moment

A forum for Player & Team news and comment - including injuries & suspensions. If you have a query where the answer depends on the FF game you are playing then please post on that game's forum.
mad dog
Dumbledog
FS Record: Sky Winner 16/17

Re: Predicted lineups at the moment

Post by mad dog »

What about saints/Liverpool if VVD goes?

Matip and VVD?
Stephens and yoshida?

xJosh-
FISOhead

Post by xJosh- »

Darbyand wrote: 03 Aug 2017, 15:44
xJosh- wrote: 03 Aug 2017, 15:11
No Lindelof? I'd have thought he'd have started over Jones
Covered this a bit in the Enablers thread.

No Sane in your line-up? I think he'll have a big season for your lot.
Cool will have a look as Lindleof is currently in my team.

I want him to start, he was near unplayable at times after he had settled last season but from memory he's not started any pre season games and Sterling's been one of the most used players and scored a couple of goals too.

If it was up to me I wouldn't play with WB and my line up assuming everyone's fit would be

Ederson
Mendy - Kompany - Otamendi - Walker
Silva - Gundogan
B Silva - De Bruyne - Sane
Aguero

I know there's all this hype about Jesus but you can see he is only 20 and has a lot to learn, I think he needs embedding into the team. Sane is 21 I believe but he doesn't look like he's a kid playing in the way that Sterling and Jesus do to me.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

mad dog wrote: 03 Aug 2017, 15:48 What about Liverpool if VVD goes?

Matip and VVD?
murf wrote: LIVERPOOL

Matip/Lovren

CB - .... Van Dijk is heavily linked and would probably take Lovren's place......

Mo Bot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Inaugural Last Man Standing. FISO Fantasy Eurovision champ 2012. World #1 in UFPL for a whole week

Post by Mo Bot »

Stemania wrote: 03 Aug 2017, 10:45
The Toon Man wrote: 03 Aug 2017, 10:13 Newcastle:
I'd agree with all that. The main question marks for me would be which of Diame/Perez start in the hole and which of Murphy/Atsu start wide left. Merino is long term going to get in I think (hope) and it was interesting to see us play 433 when he came on the other day as you say. :)
Is Atsu more likely after today's game? I believe a goal and 2 assists?

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Mo Bot wrote:Atsu
Bless you

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

murf wrote: 03 Aug 2017, 23:54
Mo Bot wrote:Atsu
Bless you
Have you been waiting long to use that?

Was\is he any good?

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

No idea how good he is! When the commentators discuss Atsu I am too busy saying 'bless you' to properly hear what they are saying about him.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Maybe the should say At zoo?

Don'tbemeanplease
Cheetah

Post by Don'tbemeanplease »

How do we think the new boys Brighton and Huddersfield will line up?

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

blahblah wrote:Maybe the should say At zoo?
A man walks into a zoo. The only animal in the entire zoo is a dog. It's a shitzu.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Joccki_10 wrote: 04 Aug 2017, 00:33
blahblah wrote:Maybe the should say At zoo?
A man walks into a zoo. The only animal in the entire zoo is a dog. It's a shitzu.
I have had that in head far too much since posting mine :lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought it was something more like:
A man walks into a zoo. The only animal in the entire zoo is a dog. What is it?
It's a shitzu.

Or what's a Zoo with just a dog?

Hey ho, what is Danny(?) doing now?

Tom QC
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF 20/21 - 81st overall
TFF Euros 2021 - 25th overall (more importantly won FISO league)

Post by Tom QC »

Short of a 4-2-3-1 where De Bruyne and Jesus play on the right and in behind Aguero (perhaps interchanging with each other), it is difficult to see where Sane will fit in. Pep seems keen on accommodating both Jesus and Aguero. I believe Sane played a game at LWB in pre-season.

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

murf wrote:LIVERPOOL

Assume 433. Example below:

Mignolet
Clyne*/Matip/Lovren/Milner
Henderson/Wijnaldum/Coutinho
Salah/Firmino/Mane
(Lallana & Can distinct possibilities)

GK - Is Mig no.1? Probably. Didn't play in either of the Audi Cup games and Klopp has said it is a 3 way battle with Karius and Ward (who probably played in Germany as they were recovered from injury breaks)
RB - *Clyne is injured and won't start on Day 1. Klopp has said it is another 3 way battle to replace him. My bet is that Gomez and Flanagan lose out to Trent Alexander-Arnold who maybe even could stay there. Maybe.
CB - think this is the easiest with Klavan and Gomez in reserve. Van Dijk is heavily linked and would probably take Lovren's place. I believe Sakho is still at the club too.
LB - Hmmm.... Think Milner will start, especially with Clyne out. New boy Robertson will be looking to take over but when? Moreno in reserve.
(2*D)CM - Probably play Henderson and either Wijno or Can as the 2 more defensive players. Keita linked. Grujic in reserve and Milner and youngsters an option. Or could play just 1 and 2 attacking CMs.
(A)CM - This was Lallana's job last year and he could keep it although Coutinho has been getting some 'practice' here and could start here when Lallana is rotated/rested. Option of playing them both which happened once in pre-season. Klopp acknowledging it was a risky experiment.
Attack - last year is was Mane (right), Firmino (centre) & Coutinho (left). Salah has been playing mostly on the right in pre-season with Mane getting some practice on the left when both on the pitch. 3 of these 4 will start, although that is really more 4 of 5 with Coutinho moving back if Lallana is rested (as in guess line up above). Lots of good 'strikers' in reserve for these spots - Strurridge/Origi/Solanke/Ings/Woodburn.

Have I missed anyone????

(EDIT - written before seeing Canikickit's posts - thing (s)he is wrong on how attacking Klopp will go but who knows.....)
Still sticking largely by the above.

TAA started the last friendly at RB so I'm guessing he is there til Clyne returns.
LB remains interesting. Moreno strarted there in the last friendly with Milner in midfield. Robertson LB in 2nd half. I still think Milner will play LB but wouldn't risk him in FF.
In midfield Lallana is now broken and maybe Can is ahead of Wijnaldum. Presume Henderson is well again and, have to gamble that Coutinho is fit and staying. If not I think Can and Wijnaldum will start. Looks a bit uncreative without Lallana if Coutinho is out/gone.
Up front that has to be first choice with Origi seemingly first reserve.

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Klopp confirms the Liverpool goalkeeper pecking order:

“In this moment it is Simon [Mignolet] one, Loris [Karious] two and [Danny] Wardy three. That is not a decision for the next 20 years."

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Team News (incl. INJURIES)”