To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Rate my UFPL team

Ultimate Fantasy Premier League - starting 2014/15
Monsignor
FISOhead

Rate my UFPL team

Post by Monsignor »

I've finished with transfers and tinkering and, since this is my first UFPL season, may as well get some opinions in. I've tried to spread out the players according to the schedule, hence the focus on Liverpool, Arsenal, Southampton and Everton who have a good number of non-MD1 games.

Only Hennessey (G) and Hooper (S) are fillers, the rest are productive squad members, some obviously more important than others.

Being a UFPL noob, I wasted a few transfers over the first 3 gameweeks (such as bringing Depay in, then changing my mind and removing him) so I didn't have that much flexibility in the end.

Thoughts?

thesilkworm
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Rate my UFPL team

Post by thesilkworm »

Looks pretty good to me. We have a lot of the same players, but I've gambled on going without Aguero and Hazard, which might be madness. I figure that in UFPL it's important to have a strong squad throughout, so I've spread the money around quite evenly rather than having very expensive and very cheap players. The only player I really don't expect to feature is Grabban - I think having one bench fodder player in the striker position is fine since you can only use 3/6 (50%), whereas with the other positions you can use 5/8 (62.5%), so I prefer everyone to be playable.

I've also taken fixtures/matchdays into consideration quite strongly with my selections. I didn't really want to pick Kane for example, but he gives me a second captain option so many weeks, so fingers crossed he starts finding the target. Another thing you'll notice about my team is that I love centre backs, as I think they benefit from UFPL's scoring system. Anywhere, here it is - it's set in stone so too late for any changes:
UFPL.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Monsignor
FISOhead

Re: Rate my UFPL team

Post by Monsignor »

If I had enough transfers left, I would have removed Hazard to bring in Pedro and have 2m left to upgrade one of the other midfielders.

The main reason I wanted Aguero is that he's a consistent captain option - without him I'd have to do a lot more guessing as to which player to captain on MD1.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Ultimate FPL”