To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Kevin De Bruyne. We need to talk about Kevin

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Re: Kevin De Bruyne. We need to talk about Kevin

Post by Joccki_10 »

Jason Bourne wrote:It's time to talk about Kevin. He looked to be a more central figure in the Manchester derby, and seems to be allowed the latitude from Pep to play himself in to form. City also denied a penalty on Jesus late in the game that he more than likely would've taken. KDB owners are you holding on to him? Son and his city teammate Foden seem to be the much more popular picks, but is KDB being overlooked?
Pretty much disagree with everything you say here. He didn’t look to be a central figure at all to me, looked fatigued and happy to keep possession of the ball rather than go for the more risky KDB passes. Also far from convinced he would have taken the pen. I own him, but won’t after the international break.

Jason Bourne
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Jason Bourne »

Joccki_10 wrote: 06 Nov 2021, 19:04
Jason Bourne wrote:It's time to talk about Kevin. He looked to be a more central figure in the Manchester derby, and seems to be allowed the latitude from Pep to play himself in to form. City also denied a penalty on Jesus late in the game that he more than likely would've taken. KDB owners are you holding on to him? Son and his city teammate Foden seem to be the much more popular picks, but is KDB being overlooked?
Pretty much disagree with everything you say here. He didn’t look to be a central figure at all to me, looked fatigued and happy to keep possession of the ball rather than go for the more risky KDB passes. Also far from convinced he would have taken the pen. I own him, but won’t after the international break.
Foden's shot off the post was from a KDB pass, and there was a cross that fell to him at the back post that he shanked horribly wide in the second half. And he was heavily involved in possession, and is the number one penalty taker unless something has changed? Not the usual KDB sharpness we're used to but the question is will he get there or continue at this current level. Because even on current form he wasn't far off from a goal and assist.

hancockjr
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.

Post by hancockjr »

Yes he’s being overlooked but appropriately so. He’s nowhere near justifying his price tag, and there’s no reason to prefer him over Foden among many.

Is there actual evidence he’s on pens?

Kris_fiso
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Kris_fiso »

He looks like an ordinary player this season

jimmy ching
Dumbledore

Post by jimmy ching »

gooberman wrote: 30 Aug 2015, 17:03 Am I missing something here. Why are City paying so much money for a Chelsea reject?
The same Liverpool did.
Salah.

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

jimmy ching wrote: 11 Nov 2021, 00:46
gooberman wrote: 30 Aug 2015, 17:03 Am I missing something here. Why are City paying so much money for a Chelsea reject?
The same Liverpool did.
Salah.
Just one of the many, many, stunningly wide-of-the-mark takes gooberman has graced us with over the years. :lol:

I know hindsight is 20/20 but still. Just wow.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”