To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Official FISO Sky Sports Mini League 2015/16 - Free Entry

A forum for mini-leagues and side-games involving SkySports Fantasy Football
Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Re: Official FISO Sky Sports Mini League 2015/16 - Free Entry

Post by Ashers »

Updated League
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

Rick wrote:Is this really the official Fiso league ?

I always thought the deadline for any free leagues with a chance of prizes was the same as the competition rules. In other words 30th September.
Same - I can understand a deadline of 1st kickoff on 8th August for the paid mini-league because people are competing for the mini-league prizes.

Don't understand this deadline for the free entry league.

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

I'm happy to have the deadline as the end of the month if no-one else currently in the mini league has a issue with this.

If I hear nothing by the end of the week, will open this up for last minute entries.

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

BLOCKHEAD wrote:

I always thought the deadline for any free leagues with a chance of prizes was the same as the competition rules. In other words 30th September.
Same - I can understand a deadline of 1st kickoff on 8th August for the paid mini-league because people are competing for the mini-league prizes.

Personally I'd also open up the paid league to anyone who wants to enter up to the official date. The league prize is peanuts compared to winning the £5000 for the best paid league.

My only proviso would be that anyone entering would have to enter both their teams to eliminate any cheapskate who intended just to enter their best team.

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

Striker wrote:
BLOCKHEAD wrote:

Personally I'd also open up the paid league to anyone who wants to enter up to the official date. The league prize is peanuts compared to winning the £5000 for the best paid league.

My only proviso would be that anyone entering would have to enter both their teams to eliminate any cheapskate who intended just to enter their best team.
It is my understanding that FISO are going to create another paid private league which is solely aimed at scooping the £5000 jackpot. Is this correct?

If that's the case - no need to reopen the existing paid league because it will only upset people who are playing for the league prizes.

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Post by quizking »

Plus one - though I maintain that there was no reason to add arbitrary changes to rules for a fiso league this year as opposed to previous seasons in the first place - there would be several dissenters should I (or anyone else) enter now.

I'll be up for entering a new league, set up in accordance with sky rules, and with the intention of winning the paid for £5k prize.

Mintman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: I've won stuff...

Post by Mintman »

Guys would it really have been so hard to enter your teams at the start of the season??.. I guess you have had good starts eh??.. :wink:

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Updated League
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Mintman wrote:Guys would it really have been so hard to enter your teams at the start of the season??.. I guess you have had good starts eh??.. :wink:
I'm still in favour of allowing people to enter the paid league, although on your implied logic (as I'm currently leading the paid league) I should be against it.

However if someone starts up a new Sky league which is specifically aimed at scooping the £5000, which is easier to win than most 5k prizes are, that would mean that I'd then support the existing paid league being closed already.

The Bear
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Would be alot better but for Andy L & E !

Post by The Bear »

Striker wrote:
BLOCKHEAD wrote:

Im 2nd/16th in the paid league and havent got a problem opening up the paid league until deadline but agree with Striker that someone has to enter/pay for both teams to be involved

sparx14
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 2nd sky sports 08-09, 1st sky sports dec13 monthly

Post by sparx14 »

Is the free league opened up again now?

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

As no-one has come forward, happy to open the free league up only.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Add your name below and PM me for the league details.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Top Ten

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Update

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Update:

The casual
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: Best #FPL ranks: 82nd, 753rd, 1604th & 8234th. #SkyFF: 4 top 100 finishes. And yes, I built a website built to justify my addiction.

Post by The casual »

Hi all, I'm new to these forums, but keen to enter the free and/or any paid leagues if it is still possible (current rank 500ish)

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Updated:

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

David Brown also leading the free league.

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Updated League

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Well done David Browne on winning the free entry league.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SkySports FF Mini-Leagues and Side Games”