To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Mirror Fantasy Football 2014/2015

A Fantasy Football forum for news on the fantasy football game promoted by The Mirror and Racing Post newspapers which used to be called: You The Manager (YTM)
greenman
FISOhead

Re: Mirror Fantasy Football 2014/2015

Post by greenman »

When I click on transfers using my desktop it's right there .. in a big red box .. but it doesn't appear when using the iPhone.

greenman
FISOhead

Post by greenman »

Reply from the Mirror about MOTM points ..

Thanks for your enquiry. We haven't yet integrated this column into the playerlist but plan on doing so soon. So you can expect to see appear in the coming weeks. Thanks for your feedback, I hope this helps. Kind regards, Mirror Fantasy Football Helpdesk

7lb claimer
Grumpy Old Man

Post by 7lb claimer »

I tried it out on google chrome and got as far as making ten wildcard transfers, but on the confirm transfers page, they were all listed OK but clicking on "confirm transfers" didn't move the process on.

The game doesn't seem to have been tested properly.

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

7lb claimer wrote:I tried it out on google chrome and got as far as making ten wildcard transfers, but on the confirm transfers page, they were all listed OK but clicking on "confirm transfers" didn't move the process on.

The game doesn't seem to have been tested properly.
If you send them a message they can sort it out. I thought mine went haywire because I clicked amend transfers yet you just clicked ok. They sorted it quickly anyhow. Of course I only read the rules properly re transfers a few hours into the season as I had login problems. Got 2 teams and used the wildcard in one.

UPS
FISOhead
FS Record: 7th prize £400 daily star 12/13. Led sun world cup game after group stage then went french!!

Post by UPS »

greenman wrote:When I click on transfers using my desktop it's right there .. in a big red box .. but it doesn't appear when using the iPhone.

What browser are you using

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

Start making transfers and press confirm and then top right says play wildcard

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Seems that "different strokes for different folks" applies to fantasy football management as much as to anything else. Even though one day I'll certainly need to know about what to press, and in what order, (that rings an Eric Morecambe bell :wink: ), I wouldn't dream of investigating such current irrelevancies as wild card technicalities atm. Focus, lads, focus! :lol: :wink: :lol:

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Anyone else noticed there is no monthly table to see your monthly position?

There is one for premium only but frees count for the monthly and there is no combined table. I have tried to resolve this via there support but they seem to be completely missing the point.

7lb claimer
Grumpy Old Man

Post by 7lb claimer »

Chrisharry12345 wrote:Anyone else noticed there is no monthly table to see your monthly position?

There is one for premium only but frees count for the monthly and there is no combined table. I have tried to resolve this via there support but they seem to be completely missing the point.
Hi Chris

Go to Pro Leader Leaderboard and then on the league menu you can get overall league. That should take care of things until end Sep. anyway. After that I think they need a monthly feature added as you say. Probably in the "sort by round" part.

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Yeah i was asking more for future months and i dont think they have though that far ahead :)

greenman
FISOhead

Post by greenman »

UPS wrote:What browser are you using
I'm using Chrome but haven't played the wildcard so not sure if it works

UPS
FISOhead
FS Record: 7th prize £400 daily star 12/13. Led sun world cup game after group stage then went french!!

Post by UPS »

They must have sorted it on iPad now as wildcard option was offered after I made my 3 subs this week

The Catman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner 2013 TFC T20 wickets league; Winner 2012 F1 Fantasyracers.com. Winner Mirror FF Free League 2014/15. 6th TFC T20 runs 2016.

Post by The Catman »

I'm using Chrome and it isn't clear. I "tried" to make 4 transfers and it just said I couldn't. Didn't get as far as confirming it as I was only trying it to see if it gave me the option of using a wildcard.

UPS
FISOhead

Post by UPS »

The Catman wrote:I'm using Chrome and it isn't clear. I "tried" to make 4 transfers and it just said I couldn't. Didn't get as far as confirming it as I was only trying it to see if it gave me the option of using a wildcard.
Have you made your 3 transfers as when you confirm these then the wildcard option appears

greenman
FISOhead

Post by greenman »

eff me .. first overall with Ramsey and Lamela to come. Not quite sure how, had rubbish captain choices so far (Jovetic this week) and left a load of points on the bench every week.

UPS
FISOhead

Post by UPS »

greenman wrote:eff me .. first overall with Ramsey and Lamela to come. Not quite sure how, had rubbish captain choices so far (Jovetic this week) and left a load of points on the bench every week.
Congrats....ive gone up to 17th. Dier,kos,ramsey and adebayor to go

Took costa out :roll:

greenman
FISOhead

Post by greenman »

UPS wrote:
greenman wrote:eff me .. first overall with Ramsey and Lamela to come. Not quite sure how, had rubbish captain choices so far (Jovetic this week) and left a load of points on the bench every week.

Are playing the pro or free league? No one else in the FISO league has more than 150

UPS
FISOhead

Post by UPS »

greenman wrote:
UPS wrote:

Are playing the pro or free league? No one else in the FISO league has more than 150
I haven't joined the league....is it too late?

UPS
FISOhead

Post by UPS »

UPS wrote:
greenman wrote:
UPS wrote:

I haven't joined the league....is it too late?
No prizes so suppose ok to join

greenman
FISOhead

Post by greenman »

UPS wrote:No prizes so suppose ok to join
no prizes for FISO league just assumed you were already in it. If you're in the free league could you post how many pts the overall leader has as I can't see the league and the monthly prize is a combination of both leagues .. they haven't published a monthly league table that I can see anywhere. thanks

UPS
FISOhead

Post by UPS »

greenman wrote:
no prizes for FISO league just assumed you were already in it. If you're in the free league could you post how many pts the overall leader has as I can't see the league and the monthly prize is a combination of both leagues .. they haven't published a monthly league table that I can see anywhere. thanks
No I'm in pro league. Just the single entry

7lb claimer
Grumpy Old Man

Post by 7lb claimer »

greenman wrote:
My Leagues -- Pro League Leaderboard -- sort by league -- overall league.

Del
Treebeard

Post by Del »

Must admit I've not fully looked into the scoring system, but on the face of it the Pro Leader garouxdeslarmes has 206 points but weekly scores of 29, 78 and 32 = 139?

Looks like captain points are included e.g. Fab 22 in week 1.

What obvious am I missing?

greenman
FISOhead

Post by greenman »

It seems a bit strange alright. I was 2nd this last night but have gone down to 6th since the motm updates so I checked a couple of the teams above me and they don't have enough weekly points to have a 200+ total. A bit all over the place this game at the moment ..

greenman
FISOhead

Post by greenman »

7lb claimer wrote:My Leagues -- Pro League Leaderboard -- sort by league -- overall league.
Thanks for this but I'm still not sure if it's only the pro teams displayed as I couldn't find a free team in the table (although I only checked a dozen or so).

juniors
Treebeard
FS Record: Won skysports f/football in the day of teletext , skysports formula 1. Daily mirror monthly winner, daily telegraph monthly winner, Daily Telgraph Championship 2017/18weekly winner 3 times

Post by juniors »

hi,
also checked the teams run by manager ---miles-- in 2nd in pro league with team --snailhead-------- also has running total of just 139 :o :o :o :o :o

also went through some of his other teams,,,, team in 331st called crybabycry ,, running total of 102 ,,, leaderboard has him on 154 :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

all by same manager --coincidence ?????

Del
Treebeard

Post by Del »

greenman wrote:It seems a bit strange alright. I was 2nd this last night but have gone down to 6th since the motm updates so I checked a couple of the teams above me and they don't have enough weekly points to have a 200+ total. A bit all over the place this game at the moment ..
Have now checked my own teams and I have 6-7 more points than I should.

Think the problem is late entries being given points as if they were in at the start. In my case I chose a team on Sunday of Liv, Man C and Che players for the sun \ mon games but with stoke, Swansea defenders. Looks like I've been given the points for the defenders even though they had already played the day before. In the leaders case he has mcgregor, Chester and Dier who would have scored heavily in week 1.

Any other late entrants able to confirm. We may like to hide extra points but it always comes back to bite later in the season when the problem comes out.

UPS
FISOhead

Post by UPS »

Del wrote:Must admit I've not fully looked into the scoring system, but on the face of it the Pro Leader garouxdeslarmes has 206 points but weekly scores of 29, 78 and 32 = 139?

The leader in the pro league is on 194?

Del
Treebeard

Post by Del »

UPS wrote:
Del wrote:Must admit I've not fully looked into the scoring system, but on the face of it the Pro Leader garouxdeslarmes has 206 points but weekly scores of 29, 78 and 32 = 139?

Yep they've corrected the scores already. My best dropped 100 places now but at least it's right.

greenman
FISOhead

Post by greenman »

UPS wrote:

It looks correct now the leader is back on 194, the 206 they had earlier definitely wasn't right. If you go to the overall league (the left hand drop down) the leader has 206 which must include the free entry players. So I think I'm 4th in the Pro League and 9th in the Monthly Comp (which combines both leagues). It's not very clear though.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Mirror Fantasy Football”