To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

2013-14 Daily Mail Fantasy Football

A forum for Fantasy Football games played on the Daily Mail website
WilBert
Dumbledore

Re: 2013-14 Daily Mail Fantasy Football

Post by WilBert »

Interesting that in 2011 Justin Burt (who was 3rd at the time) was one of the ones Chuck couldn't uncover their real name. FUBU took a lot of interest in transfers left around this time but no chit-chat when Justin Burt fell away.

post1751637.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There might have been a monthly prize dished out that year that could be traced? Could that team be tracked by GFM to see if they had 10 subs and 3 captain changes left at 6 Feb.

FUBU05
FISOhead

Post by FUBU05 »

WilBert wrote:Wonder which passport he'll use to go on holiday.

So Fubu - just to be 100% clear you're not Justin Burt? You don't know or have any affiliation with Josephine or Natalie Burt?
Hi Wilbert. Yes that is exactly what i am saying.

Just so the lines are not blurred as there are 2 issues in play here:

1. I have been accused of being one of the Burt's mentioned above initially by Sean Murphy and a few of his close buddies who started posting for the first time a couple of days back. Ive also been acussed of working for GFM and a national newspaper. So this is just another elaborate attempt from Sean to divert attention and blame from himself and put it onto his public enemy number one which has always been me. Mainly due to the fact of me not agreeing with the majority of what he says.

2. The screenshot of the Burt names do not actually prove they are controlled by 1 manager and therefore cheating. I would agree that its a high possibilty that they were controlled by one manager but how is that proven. There is the chance you all who are labelling the Burts cheats are wrong and perhaps (small percent chance i know) they are individually managed teams. Submitting more than 5 teams has always been an issue im this game. For example was Stephen Murphys team controlled by Sean Murphy? We will never truly know. Was Sean Murphy controlling the multiple Murphys on the monthly leaderboard? Again we will never truly know. And i believe there is a well regarded fantasy footballer in which it is common knowledge he submits teams in his wife names year after year. My point is truly finding out who the cheats are in the Daily Mail game who submit more than 5 teams is very difficult and the only way i see the Mail being able to clamp down on it is by making it a paid game in the future. Until then it will continue to be opem to abuse.

Will get back to your post shortly Lugger.

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Fiso Exclusive!

JOSEPHINE SHOCK

Fiso's own Fake Sheikh revealed today that FUBU is telling the truth and that he isn't Justin Burt.

Josephine who cunningly always appears to be the one in the background is really the one who wears the trousers in the Burt family and can now be revealed as the poster who has been arguing her fantasy family's case. :wink:

Wouldn't it be great if this fairy story was true.

Lugger
Treebeard

Post by Lugger »

FUBU05 wrote:Will get back to your post shortly Lugger.
Yeah I'm looking forward to the part where you explain that you can only be Justin Burt according to those tables.

I'm also looking forward to you explaining the tables which shows you claiming to be other Burt's in different tables with different forenames?

I'm also looking forward to the part where you claimed to have won a prize based on the final tables of the Daily Mail last season when that was Natalie Burt?

FUBU05
FISOhead

Post by FUBU05 »

Lugger wrote:Here is the table that mmm linked with what you stated in the post underneath it;
1 Andrew Hill Team2 19126
2 Liza Lawes Derek 19050
3 Andy Potter Aldershot Rejects 19022
4 Craig Thamotheram BTC 2 18978
5 Ben Garlick Wardsters Remorse 18967
6 Paul Donkersley Paul Psychic Octopus 18949
7 Penny Haynes Snoopy 18948
8 pascal evans covport2 18914
9 Sandy Domingos Tutti Frutti 2 18909
10 Steve Legg stegg4 18898
11 Craig Thamotheram BTC4 18866
12 Craig Thamotheram BTC 18834
13 Justin Burt Smooth Criminal 18832
14 Andrew Hill team5 18803
15 Pat Lawes pad1 18802
16 Neil Carrington FrankieFrog5 18742
17 Ben Short Ameobis Angels 18736
18 michael newton killers 11 team 3 18735
19 Andrew Hill Left Side Over Here 18730
20 Craig Thamotheram BTC4 18717
FUBU05 wrote:Cheers Andy,

My name is amongst those in this list although with the way the format of this game is I do believe a lot more teams outside the top 20 have a realistic chance of clinching a season long cash prize. I think this game allows for even more serious gains and to cut down leads even compared to my favourite Daily Mail game in which I'm doing terrible this year.
Here is the final table, on which you claimed to be outside the top three positions;
1 Sean Murphy Superabo2
2 Kevin Beauchamp Here we go
3 Justin Burt Courtney Walsh
4 Keith Chimley Harold V
5 Phillip Chan Team 2
6 David Nuttie Nutstar 3
7 Alan Richards chatsworth 1
8 Mike Pensionista Pensionista's 3
9 Neil Holmes MUDAHIM
10 Michael Boak Brybo5
11 David Nuttie Nutstar 1
12 Olivia Redfern Briggs LIVI
13 Natalie Burt Team 4
14 David Nuttie Nutstar 4
15 Brian Wells Good riddance Sir Al
16 George Went 3S4
17 Justin Burt Curtley Ambrose
18 Peter Daly daly2
19 Steven Donkersley Harlequins
20 Annette Potts winpots4
FUBU05 wrote:I had to make unwise transfers and changes but came within a whisker of catching you buddy. The fact that i almost beat you without using the glitch does not really present as a highly skilled Fantasy Footballer. Certainly not one to be jealous of. Yuck!
So you've said here and in other places that you finished near the top without using the glitch. You also said in the other thread that you were on that top 20 list.
The only name that is the same on both list's is Justin Burt, the only explanation is that you are Justin Burt!

The only other surname that is the same in both top 20's is Donkersley, but they both have different forenames?

Look Lugger, I told you 2-3 weeks ago that I finished outside the cash prize positions this season and it wasn't until the Mail obviously re-caudated points that my position was changed and I was promoted to a cash prize. And correct I did not use the glitch and did not finish far off you. If the Daily Mail issue a revised table then it will be clear exactly who I am as it won't be rocket science. But I am not Justin Burt regardless of your attempts to prove I am. I have no idea if Justin Burt or any other Burt is a cheat. I'm sure as hell not going to scupper their name on this thread without any proof to support that. For all we know you are a chronic cheat entering multiple Murphy teams. An assumption that could easily be made based off the number of Murphy names provided on the Monthly Leaderboard.

You and all your recently created online minions (mmm, Brazilian etc) seem to be sticklers for detail posting all the historic and current leaderboards. I am sure between one of you, you will have the end of season monthly leaderboard splattered with over 15 Murphy team names in the top 50 or so. Please post this on this forum as well and let people make up their minds if you are indeed a multi player cheat.

Have a busy day ahead so will attempt to get back to any seriously intended posts later this evening.

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

I don't intend to spend another day watching this thread, so keep it civil please.

Another mod is going to work his way through the thread later on, he may or may not choose to remove or edit some posts, there is an ongoing discussion within the mods' forum as to what we do about one post in particular.

FUBU05
FISOhead

Post by FUBU05 »

Lugger wrote:
FUBU05 wrote:Will get back to your post shortly Lugger.
Yeah I'm looking forward to the part where you explain that you can only be Justin Burt according to those tables.

I'm also looking forward to you explaining the tables which shows you claiming to be other Burt's in different tables with different forenames?

I'm also looking forward to the part where you claimed to have won a prize based on the final tables of the Daily Mail last season when that was Natalie Burt?
Where do I claim to be other Burt's on different tables. Where have I ever said this? Have you lost your mind Lugger as you really are clutching at straws here.

I said I won a prize this season in the Daily Mail. I never mentioned at all winning a season prize last season. Your facts are again incorrect and mixed up. That is the one common theme about you Lugger. You get facts easily mixed up.

Your attempts to prove I am someone I am not is really quite sick. The effort you have gone through, (getting family and friends and creating dummy accounts) is actually quite amazing. The funniest thing being your facts are wrong and your conclusion most definitely is.

Lugger
Treebeard

Post by Lugger »

According to your own statements there is no other person you can be?

You understand the concept incontrovertible proof don't you?
FUBU05 wrote:For all we know you are a chronic cheat entering multiple Murphy teams. An assumption that could easily be made based off the number of Murphy names provided on the Monthly Leaderboard.
Judging from your seeming denial to admit the obvious, and your past behaviour of trying to get other players disqualified. I would not be surprised if you'd pulled some stunt like entering multiple monthly teams with the same surname as your competitors to try and get them disqualfied. Yes I really think you are that psychotic.

FUBU05
FISOhead

Post by FUBU05 »

Lugger wrote:According to your own statements there is no other person you can be?

FUBU05 wrote:For all we know you are a chronic cheat entering multiple Murphy teams. An assumption that could easily be made based off the number of Murphy names provided on the Monthly Leaderboard.
Judging from your seeming denial to admit the obvious, and your past behaviour of trying to get other players disqualified. I would not be surprised if you'd pulled some stunt like entering multiple monthly teams with the same surname as your competitors to try and get them disqualfied. Yes I really think you are that psychotic.
Again Lugger coming out with daft facts. You come out with some rather ludicrous statements as well. I enter teams with the same surname to get others disqualified. what. I think its you who has lost your mind here. And I have never tried to get other people disqualified. Please do not get bitter as I was one of several people that emailed the Daily Mail this season complaining about the glitch and the advantage it gave to people like you. If that is what you mean by my attempt to get people disqualified you are once again clutching at straws.

Lugger, all you needed to have done in the first place is tell me you loved me and I would have told you who I was :D

You have a few screws loose I would suggest. I think missing out on the £40k prize and having people in your guise coming onto this forum claiming you were "robbed" and that we must apologies for calling you a "criminal" I think is a sign of a fragile mind. One that is on the edge. You weren't robbed, and no one at all called you a criminal. A cheat yes, but certainly not a criminal.

FUBU05
FISOhead

Post by FUBU05 »

Lugger wrote:According to your own statements there is no other person you can be?

Judging from your seeming denial to admit the obvious, and your past behaviour of trying to get other players disqualified. I would not be surprised if you'd pulled some stunt like entering multiple monthly teams with the same surname as your competitors to try and get them disqualified. Yes I really think you are that psychotic.
Are you and your minions still refusing to post the monthly leaderboard with all those Murphy's over it. You somehow keep avoiding this when I present it to you. Is that because you know you cheated. (mmm, Brazilian and all) aka "You, your friends or family members" seem to like investigating, I am sure between you all, that you can find that table and post it on here. Will make for VERY interesting viewing. Shame I did not take a screenshot of this. 15 Murphy teams in the top 40 or so on the monthly leaderboard. That's around 40% of teams in the top half of the leaderboard being MURPHY surnames. Of course these couldn't possibly be anything to do with you could they :D

Lugger
Treebeard

Post by Lugger »

You claim to be on those two tables I've posted, the only name that is the same on those two tables is Justin Burt.
Position Manager Team Name Points
1 Andrew Dibbs The Real Dibbster 2011
2 Andy Waring Metro Mints 5th XI 1970
3 William McMaster Glenfarg Wanderers 1965
4 Matt Craine Matts Last Romance 1961
5 Ulrika Mansson Elry352 1958
6 Anne Chenery WHOS ASKING FC 1957
7 Steve Robinson Silverdale Evie 1955
8 Matt Craine Matts Last Prance 1954
9 Paul Stringer The Metrosexuals 1953
10 kader parker Team A 1933
10 Abi Lawes kye1 1933
12 William McMaster Drinking Club 1931
13 Howard Melbourne SYD3XII 1927
14 Andy Waring Metro Mints 1st XI 1926
14 Donna Sampson donnasampson4 1926
16 Bill Ashton Bill-Ding-Bridges 1925
17 Bill Ashton Me Checked Fixtures 1919
17 David Smith Sanjuro 1919
19 Andy Waring Metro Mints 3rd XI 1917
19 Bill Ashton The Block 1917
21 Nicholas Mallett Nicks lads 3 1916
22 Tracey McCoy McCoy5 1913
23 Josephine Burt THRILLER 1911
24 Paul Walker ClandSteamCleaners 1908
24 Darren Rice Larsena352 1908
24 Jonathan Hall big nose united 1908
27 Matthew Barker Monkeyfabric Undyed 1905
28 Andy Waring Metro Mints 2nd XI 1902
28 Martin Stearn Kill Gertrude 1902
30 Bill Ashton The Bill 1901
[quote=""FUBU05""]Where do I claim to be other Burt's on different tables. Where have I ever said this? Have you lost your mind Lugger as you really are clutching at straws here.[/quote]

Here;
FUBU05 wrote:Well done Mintman,

You are in contention for the money prizes all right. Dibbster is building a healthy lead I must say...... I have one team in that list i must say

Again the only common surname on the leaderboards where you claim you are is Burt. There is a Lawes on two of the leaderboards, but you have claimed yourself that you, 'came within a whisker of catching,' me on the final Mail table of 2013-14 and there is no Lawes on that table near the top. The only person you can be by the process of elimination is Justin Burt.

If you can see the same surname on the three tables where you claim to be, name it?

FUBU05
FISOhead

Post by FUBU05 »

Lugger wrote:You claim to be on those two tables I've posted, the only name that is the same on those two tables is Justin Burt.
Position Manager Team Name Points
1 Andrew Dibbs The Real Dibbster 2011
2 Andy Waring Metro Mints 5th XI 1970
3 William McMaster Glenfarg Wanderers 1965
4 Matt Craine Matts Last Romance 1961
5 Ulrika Mansson Elry352 1958
6 Anne Chenery WHOS ASKING FC 1957
7 Steve Robinson Silverdale Evie 1955
8 Matt Craine Matts Last Prance 1954
9 Paul Stringer The Metrosexuals 1953
10 kader parker Team A 1933
10 Abi Lawes kye1 1933
12 William McMaster Drinking Club 1931
13 Howard Melbourne SYD3XII 1927
14 Andy Waring Metro Mints 1st XI 1926
14 Donna Sampson donnasampson4 1926
16 Bill Ashton Bill-Ding-Bridges 1925
17 Bill Ashton Me Checked Fixtures 1919
17 David Smith Sanjuro 1919
19 Andy Waring Metro Mints 3rd XI 1917
19 Bill Ashton The Block 1917
21 Nicholas Mallett Nicks lads 3 1916
22 Tracey McCoy McCoy5 1913
23 Josephine Burt THRILLER 1911
24 Paul Walker ClandSteamCleaners 1908
24 Darren Rice Larsena352 1908
24 Jonathan Hall big nose united 1908
27 Matthew Barker Monkeyfabric Undyed 1905
28 Andy Waring Metro Mints 2nd XI 1902
28 Martin Stearn Kill Gertrude 1902
30 Bill Ashton The Bill 1901
[quote=""FUBU05""]Where do I claim to be other Burt's on different tables. Where have I ever said this? Have you lost your mind Lugger as you really are clutching at straws here.
Here;
FUBU05 wrote:Well done Mintman,

You are in contention for the money prizes all right. Dibbster is building a healthy lead I must say...... I have one team in that list i must say

Again the only common surname on the leaderboards where you claim you are is Burt. There is a Lawes on two of the leaderboards, but you have claimed yourself that you, 'came within a whisker of catching,' me on the final Mail table of 2013-14 and there is no Lawes on that table near the top. The only person you can be by the process of elimination is Justin Burt.

If you can see the same surname on the three tables where you claim to be, name it?[/quote]

Sorry, still can't see where it says I claim to be a Burt on that historic table you found. I claim to be on that Leaderboard. I could claim to be on several leaderbaords but where does that state I am a BURT of any kind. Me stating to be on a historic leaderboard at any time could be gamesmanship for all you know... you don't know categorically at all that my name is on that historic leaderboard. That is a FACT! You are surmising and doing so incorrectly.

Your whole premise for me being a BURT is that for a few historic tables I have claimed to be on ALL have BURT in them. And a Burt finished 1st and 2nd last season and 3rd this season. Therefore I have to be a Burt. I think what it shows is that BURT is doing consistently well throughout the years to be in the top 20 - 30 so when I state I am on the leaderboard their name is always on it. Its really simple. I have not had the time to go through every historic leaderboard, but I am sure you would probably find A LOT of common surnames across the years.

Let me blow your premise out the park right now then. That historic leaderboard of the top 30 you have presented does not contain my name. I believe I was just hovering in and around that mark that year but am not on that list. Apologies to Mintman for suggesting I was. I was close but not officially on that list. High treason!

FUBU05
FISOhead

Post by FUBU05 »

FUBU05 wrote:

Judging from your seeming denial to admit the obvious, and your past behaviour of trying to get other players disqualified. I would not be surprised if you'd pulled some stunt like entering multiple monthly teams with the same surname as your competitors to try and get them disqualified. Yes I really think you are that psychotic.
Are you and your minions still refusing to post the monthly leaderboard with all those Murphy's over it. You somehow keep avoiding this when I present it to you. Is that because you know you cheated. (mmm, Brazilian and all) aka "You, your friends or family members" seem to like investigating, I am sure between you all, that you can find that table and post it on here. Will make for VERY interesting viewing. Shame I did not take a screenshot of this. 15 Murphy teams in the top 40 or so on the monthly leaderboard. That's around 40% of teams in the top half of the leaderboard being MURPHY surnames. Of course these couldn't possibly be anything to do with you could they :D
Still waiting on you posting this screenshot of the monthly leaderboard with 40% of Murphy teams on it. Its clear from your actions that you do not want to provide this as you know it will clearly show you in a very bad light. someone who effectively entered a whole bunch of family names in an attempt to win the last monthly cash prize. I hope people are wise and clicked onto this.

Someone with your investigative capacity should be able to provide this within an instance. ask your brother mmm or Brazilian to help if required.

Lugger
Treebeard

Post by Lugger »

FUBU05 wrote:Sorry, still can't see where it says I claim to be a Burt on that historic table you found.
I've just spelt it out for you, and there are more tables where you claim to be with the same common surname. I think everybody in this thread understands, but you seem to want to play dumb.
FUBU05 wrote:Me stating to be on a historic leaderboard at any time could be gamesmanship for all you know...
Gamesmanship to mislead people that you are on a leaderboard when you are not, don't you mean lying?

Wouldn't it be an amazing coincidence for you to just happen to be involved in, 'gamesmanship,' with several tables with the same surname Burt. Only someone who is borderline insane would want to do something like that.
I have not had the time to go through every historic leaderboard, but I am sure you would probably find A LOT of common surnames across the years.
I'm sure you could, but you have claimed to be on three where the only common surname on all three is Burt.
FUBU05 wrote:Let me blow your premise out the park right now then. That historic leaderboard of the top 30 you have presented does not contain my name. I believe I was just hovering in and around that mark that year but am not on that list. Apologies to Mintman for suggesting I was. I was close but not officially on that list. High treason!
First you say you are, now you say you're not, and there was me thinking you were a stickler for details. Could it just be that you are denying it because it would prove you were entering other teams in someone else's name and playing as them, because that is what it increasingly looks like you have been doing for sometime.
Last edited by Lugger on 23 Jul 2014, 13:25, edited 2 times in total.

bigsheff
Grumpy Old Man

Post by bigsheff »

is this a record for someone stating this is my final post in this thread, fubu your full of shite :lol:

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

bigsheff wrote:is this a record for someone stating this is my final post in this thread, fubu your full of shite :lol:

He should change his ID to Peaches Geldof (probably too soon, but still...)

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Tacalabala wrote:
bigsheff wrote:is this a record for someone stating this is my final post in this thread, fubu your full of shite :lol:

He should change his ID to Peaches Geldof (probably too soon, but still...)
If he had any sense he'd simply leave a forum where everyone except himself understands that he's been well and truly rumbled. Good word rumbled. :wink:

Vid
Head Moderator

Post by Vid »

Trying to summarize for those not wishing to read all 16 previous pages to understand what's going on ...

The Daily Mail FF run by GFM had their game set up for a period before Xmas that allowed entrants to breach their stated T&Cs. It was discovered that a free captaincy change was allowed by the system when making a transfer of a player other than the captain rather than it being deducted from the total of 5 permitted in each half of the season.

Some entrants will have found this "glitch" used it to the maximum, others will have done so inadvertently.

Both the DM helpdesk and GFM were alerted to the issue by various entrants, they chose to do nothing at the time other than make the necessary changes to their system for the 2nd half of the season so that it was no longer possible to gain free captaincy changes.

Once the season had finished they (whether it be DM, GFM or an agreement by both) then decided to look at the teams in the prize positions on their final leaderboard and then either disqualify the teams or deduct points. Almost certainly entries had won monthly prizes taking advantage of the problem, again, whether this was done with full knowledge or inadvertently we'll probably never know, also whether any of those monthly tables were recalculated at some point and prizes awarded to teams that hadn't used too many captain changes, unknown. Whether teams within MLs that won ML prizes were checked if they were outside of the individual prizes, once more, unknown.

Lugger, AKA Sean Murphy was the "winner" in the final table that was published but was then informed that he'd had 78points deducted due to using to many captain changes. He has requested a break down from DM/GFM, none has been forthcoming. The have also failed, in fact they have refused, to provide their final table showing the prize winners that they may or may not have paid out to.

The fact that his brother Stephen also played the game and has registered here to make a supportive post is not an issue and to my mind is being used as a distraction by another poster.

FUBU05 has been a FISO member since 2006, predominantly to be found in the Metro and DM areas. For me sufficient evidence has been put forward to believe that he is indeed Justin C Burt despite lengthy protestations to the contrary. I do not know (or really care for that matter) just what the relationship is with Natalie and Josephine Burt, if any at all, although evidence does suggest there is one.

The issue of entrants controlling more than 5 teams is an old and spiky one and there have been plenty of other fingers pointed over the years in other games where there have been either limited entry or limits on the number of prizes that can be won by an individual. We all remember "Prossergate" maybe with the exception of FUBU05 that has forgotten that he actually posted on threads regarding it at the time. Also those that use FISO wider than a couple of games will be very aware that we've had 3 distinct Andrew Jones posting and we also have 3 well known Kings that are also all very different and not related. A shared surname does not necessarily mean one person is running the lot, syndicates are commonplace in FF and how much say any given member in a syndicate may have, whether it be family or group of very different people, cannot be proven. Although when some claims an entry as one's own with a different name it does raise questions which has dropped more than one person right in it over the years.

Giggs11's involvement along with his hero worship of Binky relates to the ML prize that it appears that they missed out on with it going to the Burt's ML instead. I'll remind Giggs11 now that he's been treading some dangerous ground for a while now on FISO, one of his posts and anything quoting it has now been removed, whether we give him the "badge of honour" that he appears to be seeking to prove himself to his hero now or at some point in the future remains to be seen. Hotpot is a member of both forums and as it's his teams in the main standings and pushing the ML score up, he'd be a far better spokesman should he wish to be. Any arguments bring them to me, not on the forum or this thread, ta.

This thread could keep going around in circles for ages, amusing for some, annoying for others, it has to come to an end at some point.

For me those at fault and all blame to be attached to are the Daily Mail and GFM, they made a major blunder and did nothing to rectify it immediately but waited until the season finished, changed things secretly, may or may not have paid out prize monies and refuse to provide a list of winners. They failed to have a system in place that counted captaincy changes accurately and if they continue to allow people to run more that 5 teams (not saying that they are or aren't) then this is also down to them. Enter games that they run at your own risk!!!

FUBU05
FISOhead

Post by FUBU05 »

Lugger / All.

Let me play your game of me being a BURT. Lets also play your game of the Burt's cheating.

That would mean I came 1st and 2nd last season. Won the mini league this season, came 3rd this season (probably higher if we assume I used no glitch and you Lugger had lot of points reduced therefore increasing my position.

So I should be in total a minimum of £31 - 32k better off.

1st last season = £20k
2nd last season = £ 4 / 5k
3rd this season (at least) = £3k
mini league this season = £4k

I think if I had won that sum of money and cheated I'd be far more cautious. ie like Lugger, not appearing on this forum until after his prize money had been stripped. if Lugger had won the £40k prize his participation in the "glitch" issue on this forum would not have existed. Cheats you see I think have a tendency not to post much on in fear of slipping up. I have no such concerns. Right now I'd take being £32k better off and being labelled a cheat. Tough financial times you see :D

That is a shed loads of money being won by the Burt's though over the last couple of seasons.

maybe one day one of the Burt's will magically appear on this forum and proclaim themself.

For now I will assume that manta.

FUBU05
FISOhead

Post by FUBU05 »

Fair enough summary Vid.

FUBU05
FISOhead

Post by FUBU05 »

Vid I agree that Sean Muprhy may well have a brother named Stephen who came on this forum to support Sean and is also a Fantasy Footballer. But make no mistake that "mmm" and "Brazilian" who posted nothing until yesterday, until they accused me of cheating and came out in full support of Sean are nothing more than dummy accounts or friends Sean he has prepped. All statements from them are from the horses mouth I have no doubt in that.

Also do not lightly dismiss the 40% of Murphy teams that were present on the final months leaderboard. Yes, not concrete enough to say cheating was 100% happening here but certainly a very strong indication that it was. I refuse to let this slide and wish I had a screenshot of this to share with this forum. I am sure Lugger does but he refuses to post it.

Vid
Head Moderator

Post by Vid »

No idea about brazilian but I believe mmm is as he says, someone that goes way back on FISO and not connected to Sean Murphy as I've not had a pm with the identity so maybe someone that I've not got on with over the years? Too many names to narrow it down :-)

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

I feel that I'm back in the school playground leading the chant of the interested onlookers, "Fight, Fight". :lol: :wink: :lol:

Hey wait a mo, shouldn't this be between Justin & Sean?

Billy Stark
FISOhead

Post by Billy Stark »

Striker wrote:I feel that I'm back in the school playground leading the chant of the interested onlookers, "Fight, Fight". :lol: :wink: :lol:

Josephine you mean?

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Billy Stark wrote:
Striker wrote:I feel that I'm back in the school playground leading the chant of the interested onlookers, "Fight, Fight". :lol: :wink: :lol:

Josephine you mean?
So it seems.

But not all info is accurate and judging from yesterday's posts a few fiso-ites wouldn't mind being physical with Nathalie.

Yorkshire Exile
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Yorkshire Exile »

i think you is mixing the geezer up with dancehall gangstaaa seanpaul....aye (up)

you mean seanjohn

http://www.league.co.uk/forum/viewtop ... 50#p217050" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

do the usual thing with swapping out the 'league' bit of the URL

haven't a scooby who you are mmmm..... but not sure if you right on this one.....who knows

Yorkshire Exile
Grumpy Old Man

ps i didn't play the mail at all.... might give it a go this year

Giggs11
Grumpy Old Man
Location: But Gerrard effed it up,again!! Gerrard effed it up, again!!!

Post by Giggs11 »

We never did find out who that clown was...
Similar writing style, long posts mainly about lies and fook all.

Cockhead.

Yorkshire Exile
Grumpy Old Man

its in archive - did not realise that was just members - you can always join mmm - be welcome

Billy Stark
FISOhead

Post by Billy Stark »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is mmm Sherlock Holmes? :mrgreen:

Now that you mention this seasjohn guy again, the language is very similar. Tremendous :lol:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Mail Fantasy Football”