To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

When to sub

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by UEFA's or FIFA's official website e.g. Champions League and World Cup Fantasy Football
fred1266
Dumbledore
FS Record: EFCL Fantasy League & Jurassic League Winner 11/12, EFCL Fantasy League Winner 13/14. EFCL, FISO 5AS The Kangals, Jurassic League, 3DM PRINTERS TT & Trini Gunners Winner 14/15

When to sub

Post by fred1266 »

what is the lowest point total you would consider not good enough i was thinking anything less than 5 sub the player but if they get 6 or above keep them, what are your views

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Re: When to sub

Post by Vid »

Depends on what you think your subs might score! Set mine up so I won't be making any subs before the 2nd Monday game (5 Algerians raring to go!) with decent choices available on Tuesday. All formations remain a possibility right now, 5 might be a good score to keep come Tuesday or 8/9 one that I'm willing to risk losing.

fred1266
Dumbledore
FS Record: EFCL Fantasy League & Jurassic League Winner 11/12, EFCL Fantasy League Winner 13/14. EFCL, FISO 5AS The Kangals, Jurassic League, 3DM PRINTERS TT & Trini Gunners Winner 14/15

Post by fred1266 »

Vid wrote:Depends on what you think your subs might score! Set mine up so I won't be making any subs before the 2nd Monday game (5 Algerians raring to go!) with decent choices available on Tuesday. All formations remain a possibility right now, 5 might be a good score to keep come Tuesday or 8/9 one that I'm willing to risk losing.
Thanks

redcanuck
FISOhead
FS Record: Sky sports Fantasy league Winner 2008-09

Post by redcanuck »

I have been keeping with 7 anything less goes. Though I have been debating switching my Dutch keeper who ended with 9 today with the Costa Rican keeper, but have decided to stay. Players get 3 points for playing 61 minutes and defenders with points for blocked shots and pass completions look an easy bet to get more than 5 or 6.

Multiple Scorgasms
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Multiple Scorgasms »

Oscar has 6 and potentially (Most Probably) I will move him out, depending on how others do

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “UEFA.com & FIFA.com Fantasy Football”