To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Poker question

A forum for the FISO Poker Society.
em9999
Dumbledore
FS Record: Finished 23rd suns 2010 world cup game. Finished 2302 overall in The Suns Premier League game

Poker question

Post by em9999 »

I love playing poker (really got into it lately)...been playing a lot on sky poker

anyone care to tell me the best poker site??? and why its the best..

thankyou

Bencrus
Wideboy

Re: Poker question

Post by Bencrus »

em9999 wrote:I love playing poker (really got into it lately)...been playing a lot on sky poker

anyone care to tell me the best poker site??? and why its the best..

thankyou
It depends on what you want from poker.

Sky is probably the softest site around so is great for making money, however, it lacks a large player pool and doesn't have a diverse range of tournaments. Also the software is so so terrible.

In terms of the best site, Pokerstars is the market leader for a reason. It has the largest player pool so can play all types of games at all times of the day. For cash, zoom makes it easier to just get some play in no matter how much/little time you have available, for all types of tournaments there are a massive amount running every day. On the downside it has the toughest player pool so is a harder to make consistent money from.

So, so to sum up...for casual fun play I would recommend Pokerstars. To purely grind money Sky Poker is pretty good, tho there are other sites that straddle the line such as 888. But it is Pokerstars and Sky I have a lot of experience on.

em9999
Dumbledore
FS Record: Finished 23rd suns 2010 world cup game. Finished 2302 overall in The Suns Premier League game

Re: Poker question

Post by em9999 »

thankyou

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FISO Poker Society”