To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Yahoo now do the Fanatsy Champions League

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Yahoo! website.
blueprint
Grumpy Old Man

Yahoo now do the Fanatsy Champions League

Post by blueprint »

This is a direct copy of my post in the team Talk forum, I hope that's ok. Don't want to have to type it all again :wink:

I have just been looking at the Yahoo Champions League Fantasy Game.

Boy what a nightmare of a sight. It doesn't work like Yahoo Premiership, Spanish or Italian games. You pick a squad and subs up to 19 players in total or less if money runs out first. When you make your team is when the real fun begins.
I found it hard to work out if I had submitted a team, you don't get to pick a team name it just uses your user name as team name.
I think the site was programed by Germans as some buttons and features have german names when highlighted.

As for joining or making a league, that was a real headache. I couldn't workout how to make a league and just about worked out how to join one. Even then when I clicked on the 'my leagues' link I seemed to be in a totally different league. When I clicked on the 'My Team' link I got to the 'make a team' start page. I seemed to only be able to get to my team via the 'make transfer' page and the league from 'my profile' page.

My advice, is avoid. But if you do join and work out how to make a league, let me know and I'll join, we may as well suffer together.

dazedandconfused
Treebeard

Post by dazedandconfused »

I had a go at joining and got about 2/3 of the way through picking a team but I started losing the will to live. :roll:

:?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Yahoo! FF games”