To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

YouTube etc

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

YouTube etc

Post by blahblah »

I started one of these threads before and Hog's RMT has tales of a few, so I thought I'd give it another go where we can discuss good/bad advice and their template....

SteveieB123
Red & Blue Braces

Re: YouTube etc

Post by SteveieB123 »

I try to stay away from YouTube and advice websites, but I'll happily discuss if people post it!! Is the template similar to the ownership? Or are there a few surprises in there?

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

I'd been pondering the other new Citeh Fwd, who I reckon could challenge Haaland's PpMillion. But looking to BB early I've avoided the more season long ideas...

But watching our very own Fergie... the bstrd has gone public with my genius idea πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

The way I look at it: he is at least Pep's new Jesus (so should be 8m) and Jesus should be 10 to 10.5m. my question is: am I saving 4m by having them both?

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

SteveieB123 wrote: ↑04 Aug 2022, 19:28 I try to stay away from YouTube and advice websites, but I'll happily discuss if people post it!! Is the template similar to the ownership? Or are there a few surprises in there?
Yep, none really bar Alvarez, or whatever his name is πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

SteveieB123
Red & Blue Braces

Post by SteveieB123 »

blahblah wrote: ↑04 Aug 2022, 19:32 [
Yep, none really bar Alvarez, or whatever his name is πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
[/quote]

Well I'm hoping he doesn't do too much early doors as I have Mahrez in every single one of my drafts including my final draft (we know that this isn't the actual final draft. That will be a panic draft 3 minutes before deadline Lol)

If I'm honest, bar a decent FIFA card and what I've read, I know hardly anything about him.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to β€œFantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”