To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

nailed on 4.0 def.

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Britinus
Grumpy Old Man

nailed on 4.0 def.

Post by Britinus »

I have Williams priced at 4.0m but now read he might not start every game. Any other def. at 4.0 that will start every game barring injury?

muld
Red & Blue Braces

Re: nailed on 4.0 def.

Post by muld »

Baring injury, not that I can see, Patterson was an option briefly with injury to Coleman but he's been put on the loan list apparently so FF clearly doesn't rate him and I'd expect Iwobi to play RWB instead.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Iwobi was playing RWB last season?

cymbalrush84
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd in Pendulum Swingers Super League 2006/7

Post by cymbalrush84 »

Worth keeping an eye on Brandon Williams and Vestergaard. The former might move on loan again and the latter might too, but could also play occasionally enough to leave him in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fred1266
Dumbledore
FS Record: EFCL Fantasy League & Jurassic League Winner 11/12, EFCL Fantasy League Winner 13/14. EFCL, FISO 5AS The Kangals, Jurassic League, 3DM PRINTERS TT & Trini Gunners Winner 14/15

Post by fred1266 »

muld wrote: 04 Aug 2022, 18:53 Baring injury, not that I can see, Patterson was an option briefly with injury to Coleman but he's been put on the loan list apparently so FF clearly doesn't rate him and I'd expect Iwobi to play RWB instead.
when did this happen though he was a sure starter

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Post by Spinynorman »

Well if true that wrecks my team and many others. :roll:

muld
Red & Blue Braces

Post by muld »

Thats what I thought too, been keeping an eye on him and been looking good to be honest, multiple outlets were reporting it but looks like recent development say that was false reporting and not true (his agent has said it's a load of rubbish). I did find it odd considering. https://www.toffeeweb.com/season/21-22/ ... 42392.html so looks like its game (back) on for Patterson! Either way Coleman hasn't played a single second of football during pre season so he's not gonna start. A quick look through the Everton match thread seems to suggest they mostly all agree he's starting. Apologies for the panic!

fred1266
Dumbledore
FS Record: EFCL Fantasy League & Jurassic League Winner 11/12, EFCL Fantasy League Winner 13/14. EFCL, FISO 5AS The Kangals, Jurassic League, 3DM PRINTERS TT & Trini Gunners Winner 14/15

Post by fred1266 »

muld wrote: 05 Aug 2022, 00:07 Thats what I thought too, been keeping an eye on him and been looking good to be honest, multiple outlets were reporting it but looks like recent development say that was false reporting and not true (his agent has said it's a load of rubbish). I did find it odd considering. https://www.toffeeweb.com/season/21-22/ ... 42392.html so looks like its game (back) on for Patterson! Either way Coleman hasn't played a single second of football during pre season so he's not gonna start. A quick look through the Everton match thread seems to suggest they mostly all agree he's starting. Apologies for the panic!
thanks

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”