To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Mr Rashford (6,5)

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
goooner
Red & Blue Braces

Mr Rashford (6,5)

Post by goooner »

Mr Rashford managed 174 points in FPL season 20/21 followed by 63 points (because of injuries, and also united were poor).
I think Rashford came back Way to early from the injury that kept him our for so long. Rushed because of bad perfoemance of the team.

Now all interviews Rashford talks about new energy, a full preason with no international obligations. He did hes own pre camp in US and been a Main man vs Liverpool (with his energy), Melbourne and Palace so far in pre season.
Looks in better shape then ever. With a new coach that build play with High pressure and energy Rashford suits very well.

So could he be a gem for 6,5. Are we lookin at 170 points? A 8 million player (Saka/Mount/Maddison) for 6,5 ?

Is he a wait and see or a good diffeerential for first 2 vs Brighton and Brentford? (And also knowing that if he scores- possibility for his price to rocket is high)

How will he fit in a team? Bruno G / Martinelli and downgrade GK or Defender?
Can you make room for a team with 2 6-6,5 midfielders (knowing Rashford actually is worth 8).

redcanuck
FISOhead
FS Record: Sky sports Fantasy league Winner 2008-09

Re: Mr Rashford (6,5)

Post by redcanuck »

I have looked at Rashford and as an United fan, I do hope he returns to his best form. However, United's starting line up at the moment is unsettled and I don't know if he will be a starter. I still think we will bring in a couple of more players and then there is Ronaldo. Hopefully we will know more in a couple of weeks time.

goooner
Red & Blue Braces

Post by goooner »

redcanuck wrote: 21 Jul 2022, 00:02 I have looked at Rashford and as an United fan, I do hope he returns to his best form. However, United's starting line up at the moment is unsettled and I don't know if he will be a starter. I still think we will bring in a couple of more players and then there is Ronaldo. Hopefully we will know more in a couple of weeks time.
Good points. I think hes a starter because he suits very well Ten Hag’s coaching style.
Ronaldo hasnt Been involved in preseason and cant press high.

Also I think United can have a good start on their campaign this season.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

One of those 170+ seasons was supported by 6 pens, however the general point stands that when he's classified as a mid, he can make the 10-12 goals needed for a really decent score, and 6.5 is definitely a tempter.

I can't help but think that Sancho will get more minutes and more points, but Rashford's price is quite low for the potential there.

Dalot too (while on the subject of Man Utd assets) looks promising for just 4.5, although I'd not start with him. Rashford might make my first draft though. At 6.5 he might just be a safer pick than Mitrovic up top.

Gambit
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Gambit »

He is currently in my team and has been since pretty much the start (although it is still far too early to start nailing down my GW1 picks).

I mentioned in the price reveal thread that Rashford immediately stood out to me as being a potential steal at his price. He's looked very sharp so far and as things stand you'd say he starts the season, I like three of the first four fixtures too.

Blue Fire
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Blue Fire »

Definitely on my radar, but waiting to see what happens between now till the start of the season. Ronaldo returning to training or one or two new signings might shake things up a bit.

Fuzz
FISOhead
FS Record: 579th in FPL 2014/15

Post by Fuzz »

I’ve currently got him, but I’m also monitoring Martial in case Ronaldo leaves.

thebillfella
FISO Knight
FS Record: 6th FPL 19/20; 1st TFF StartXI 14/15; 8th TFFE11; 18th TFFE12; 1st FISO TFFE11&12; 1st FISO Full Draft 12/13,14/15,19/20,20/21; 1st Block14/15; 1st 5ASChampLge 12/13; 1st TFF Super614/15; 1st Spring17; 1st FISO Div Premx6, Cup, Mirror,Prem&H2H Champ 19/20

Post by thebillfella »

Price point helps, and if he can find the form he had pre-covid again could be a bargain. But Sancho has looked the better player thus far on tour, linking up really well on the RHS with Dalot who may also prove a bargain if the Matinez effect takes hold at the back.

Also, would be worried about gametime IF Anthony signs...

Magic
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving

Post by Magic »

Fuzz wrote: 22 Jul 2022, 11:39 I’ve currently got him, but I’m also monitoring Martial in case Ronaldo leaves.
Looks like Ronaldo is staying.

Magic
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving

Post by Magic »

thebillfella wrote: 22 Jul 2022, 11:56Sancho has looked the better player thus far on tour, linking up really well on the RHS with Dalot who may also prove a bargain if the Matinez effect takes hold at the back.
Sancho costs £1m more.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Mav3rick »

Sancho is the more expensive, but I really think he's worth it, especially if CR7 is staying.

I just think that 60 min subs are less likely for him, that he's got goals and assists in him, plus all those bags of potential from Dortmund that's he's not really had a chance to show yet.

Genuinely think he's gonna be the one to own, however Rashford can still be value at his price (I think they aren't competing with eachother in our squads, it's Rashford up against Martinelli and Bruno).

Another thing to consider is the Man Utd price rise phenomenon. Given all their fans worldwide that play FPL, we know their prices can sky rocket with a good performance. At least if you own Sancho, and it's Rashford that performs and who is rocketing in value then you can jump on that and move back later if need be.

hancockjr
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.

Post by hancockjr »

Not sure that last point matters. If Rashford is doing then well Man U are, so he wouldn’t come in for Sancho even if you had him.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Mav3rick »

I just mean that there's an extra dynamic to consider when it comes to Man Utd players specifically that might score a GW1 brace. Yes, if Rashford & Man Utd perform well then its rational to stick to your original choice, but to borrow a term from economics, markets can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.

fred1266
Dumbledore
FS Record: EFCL Fantasy League & Jurassic League Winner 11/12, EFCL Fantasy League Winner 13/14. EFCL, FISO 5AS The Kangals, Jurassic League, 3DM PRINTERS TT & Trini Gunners Winner 14/15

Post by fred1266 »

thebillfella wrote: 22 Jul 2022, 11:56 Price point helps, and if he can find the form he had pre-covid again could be a bargain. But Sancho has looked the better player thus far on tour, linking up really well on the RHS with Dalot who may also prove a bargain if the Matinez effect takes hold at the back.

Also, would be worried about gametime IF Anthony signs...
if harry maguire still starting it would only be the harry efect

Bob Newhart
FISO Knight

Post by Bob Newhart »

With Martial potentially out, Rashford might get a start up front.

Charade
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Charade »

Bob Newhart wrote: 04 Aug 2022, 14:43 With Martial potentially out, Rashford might get a start up front.
What are MU's striking options at the moment? Rashford, Martial and Ronaldo? I can see Ronaldo playing until the day he leaves more or less.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”