To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Royal London One-Day Cup 2022 (CricketXI.com) - £5 Money Leagues *** STARTS TODAY ***

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy Cricket Games
bluelionman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won a week in TFC once many years ago. Came 3rd over all once in First Downs fantasy NFL newspaper magazine game.

Royal London One-Day Cup 2022 (CricketXI.com) - £5 Money Leagues *** STARTS TODAY ***

Post by bluelionman »

Hey all,

bluelionman here - I know it's super short notice - less than 8 hrs notice - but just wanted to get word out I run 2 types (Head-to-Head and Classic Open style) leagues for very small stakes - £5 an entry per league joined - on Cricket XI's free cricket games.

So for the first time ever I set my usual 2 leagues up on this years Royal London One-Day Cup Tournament due to popular request by some of my regular players.

So far I have 9 entrants in my Classic style league and 11 entrants in my Head-to-Head (maximum is 16) style league.

I hate having an odd number of teams in the Head-to-Head league as this results in one team being on a bye each round.

The more players the better the competition I feel and bigger the prize for the eventual winner of each league - so please if you like cricket take a look - full info can be found on the TFP forum here:

https://forum.thefanpub.com/t/royal-lon ... luelionman

DEADLINE TO JOIN & PAY ENTRY FEE(S) IS 11AM TODAY.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Cricket”