Mo or No Salah?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
blahblah
FISO Baron
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Mo or No Salah?

Post by blahblah »

I thought I'd start a thread for this, rather than the debate spread all over the site. (Obviously the Green people can move stuff here if they want to.)

I've been more No than Mo for at least the last 1.5 seasons because:

It isn't a simple as Mo vs next best*, it is at least as complex as Mo plus a Def vs Next best plus 3rd Lpool defender - so I had Mo when Robbo missed the start of last season.....

This season has thrown a new variable into Mo vs No, and that is Diaz and a load of cash. Again, this is not that simple as having both means only having 1 Lpool defender. My preseason guess is that Diaz will be better PpMatch so it comes down to where does he rank among TAA, VvD and Robbo?

*Next Best can be many players, and kinda means a Super Premium as Capt. Although there could be an argument for that being TAA, which could mean a whole new cash structure...

SUZYKINS
Dumbledore

Re: Mo or No Salah?

Post by SUZYKINS »

Look at ;
Salah 13.0 , Dias 6.0, Jesus 8.0 vs
Diaz 8.0 , TAA 7.5. Haaland 11.5 vs
Son 12.0 , Dias 6.0 , Nunez 9.0

In honesty all look decent & guessing at times one will trump another option, but the new line up, new contract,+ age might all reduce Salahs must have status

blahblah
FISO Baron
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

The 3rd with Diaz looks kinda good too.

Luxmonk
Treebeard

Post by Luxmonk »

I (unfortunately) remember kicking off the Mo / NoMo debate in the STC around this time two seasons ago……..
I was convinced that NoMo was the only way to start.
I was also ranked around 3.6mio after gw1……

Never again.
I’m sure there’s a decent argument to be made for NoMo later in the campaign but not before a gw1 match vs Fulham.

forestfan
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: Joint 6th TFF Wooden Spoon!

Post by forestfan »

As I said elsewhere, there’s a risk that a confused Priti Patel will deport him ;)

blahblah
FISO Baron

Post by blahblah »

Luxmonk wrote: 26 Jul 2022, 19:10 I (unfortunately) remember kicking off the Mo / NoMo debate in the STC around this time two seasons ago……..
I was convinced that NoMo was the only way to start.
I was also ranked around 3.6mio after gw1……

Never again.
I’m sure there’s a decent argument to be made for NoMo later in the campaign but not before a gw1 match vs Fulham.
🤣😂🤣😂

I went the other way without him last season.

I should have looked at when I booted him for the full Lpool3 atb.

Bob Newhart
FISO Knight

Post by Bob Newhart »

Mo Salah and No Salah (Diaz) for me.

Magic
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving

Post by Magic »

Bob Newhart wrote: 26 Jul 2022, 19:24Mo Salah and No Salah (Diaz) for me.
What he said.

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

Marco from FPL Blackbox is going without Salah and he is one of the most respected managers in the game. I also saw another video where AI has Son out scoring Salah and being a better captaincy option in GWs 1 + 3.

I didn't watch the whole episode of Blackbox btw, just the team reveal. Content is far too heavy. I'm here for snippets.

nemo7x
Treebeard

Post by nemo7x »

Liverpool team has been strengthened this season with the additions of Darwin Nunez (backup by Firmino), Luis Diaz (backup by Jota) so I think Salah will only get better results this season. Salah is not going out of my team and will carry my captain duty. (Also Mane will not be missed)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”