To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Mrs Raoul RMT

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Mrs Raoul RMT

Post by raoul »

The Mrs likes to indulge in FPL (yes, really) but we have an issue.

For reasons of no relevance to this forum, she refuses to pick any players from Liverpool, Everton, Chelsea or Tottenham.

She is a Man City fan ... but despite that, has no qualms picking Man Utd players (other than the fact they have been rubbish recently).

The only Man C player she is adamant on having is KdB.

Her office is next door to The Emirates so she feels a certain calling for Arsenal players, and being ex Man C she is keen on Jesus this season.

So, if you were to go no Salah, no Liverpool or Chelsea defenders, no Kane or Son, what would you do?

She is up for a bench boost week 1, hence the rather deep looking squad.

After some discussion in recent days, she seems to like the following (not sure I do but then...):
draft.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: Mrs Raoul RMT

Post by blahblah »

Obviously the reasons for hating those clubs is interesting 😂🤣😂

Can Maddison be squeezed in?

I'm avoiding Villa until I see some form etc, as they were unpretty pants after hitting safety?

10m on GK's looks wrong....

raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Post by raoul »

blahblah wrote: 20 Jul 2022, 10:16 Obviously the reasons for hating those clubs is interesting 😂🤣😂

Can Maddison be squeezed in?

I'm avoiding Villa until I see some form etc, as they were unpretty pants after hitting safety?

10m on GK's looks wrong....
very much targetted at GW1 BB.

She has no plan beyond that (so no doubt will beat me easily).

danjones
Treebeard

Post by danjones »

For a wk1 BB. Leaves lots of problems to solve after that...

Raya - De Gea
Cancelo - Laporte - Trippier - Gabriel - Williams
Saka - Maddison - ASM - Sancho - Rashford
Jesus - Haaland - Wilson

SUZYKINS
Dumbledore

Post by SUZYKINS »

danjones wrote: 20 Jul 2022, 12:58 For a wk1 BB. Leaves lots of problems to solve after that...

Raya - De Gea
Cancelo - Laporte - Trippier - Gabriel - Williams
Saka - Maddison - ASM - Sancho - Rashford
Jesus - Haaland - Wilson
Mayfly XI

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”