To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TipandWin £10 in, winner takes all

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy Golf Games
toffeelover
2015 FISO Golf Champion
Location: I know I am getting better at golf because I'm hitting fewer spectators. ~Gerald Ford
FS Record: GolfGenius2007, OFL Golf Majors 2002, OFL Golf overall 2nd, 4th, 7th & 8th, OFL Golf Fall Finish 2013

TipandWin £10 in, winner takes all

Post by toffeelover »

There has been a couple of rollovers on this, so current jackpot stands at £820. Entry needed by midnight tonight.

https://www.tipandwin.co.uk/pro-shop/
Know your golf?! Here’s a great chance to prove you do and win some cash in the process. Simply pick a different player each week on the European Tour to finish inside the weekly target, if he does you’re still in the game for the following week until we have the Last Man Golfing……

Week 1 – player must make the cut
Week 2 – top 50 finish
Week 3 – top 40 finish
Week 4 – top 30 finish
Week 5 – top 20 finish
Week 6 – top 10 finish
Week 7 – top 5 finish
Week 8 – winner

£10 per entry and the winner takes home the kitty – check out the rules below then click away!
Pesky Rules

1. Select one player to finish inside the weekly target of the appropriate European Tour event – that selection cannot be used again, by that individual, until the competition is reset.

2. Advise us of your selection by 12am (midnight) the day before each tournament begins.

3. Failure to advise of selection will result in default selection of first player in the tournament betting, unless that player has already been selected in a previous event, then it will move to the next player in the betting market.

4. The last man golfing (i.e. still golfing having finished inside the weekly target of each event) will win the prize fund which will equate to 100% of all monies collected.

5. In the event of a tie (i.e. last 2 players both fail to finish inside the weekly target) the competition will be a rollover, reset and entrants will be required to subscribe again to play in the next event.

6. Selections that withdraw during the tournament will count towards the competition. If a selection withdraws before the tournament begins, it will be the competitors responsibility to advise us of a replacement or rule (3) will apply.

7. ‘Weekly target’ criteria can be altered dependant on field entry and format of particular tournament e.g matchplay or reduced field for Rolex or WGC events.

8. Please notify us with your selection using the payment box or by email to winners@tipandwin.co.uk or Twitter to @tipandwin.

9. Any new FISO entrant pays Toffeelover 10% of winnings :)

megadyl
FISOhead

Re: TipandWin £10 in, winner takes all

Post by megadyl »

Entered. Went for Bernd this week. May as well send me your bank deets now toffee.

Sent from my SM-T505 using Tapatalk

toffeelover
2015 FISO Golf Champion
Location: I know I am getting better at golf because I'm hitting fewer spectators. ~Gerald Ford
FS Record: GolfGenius2007, OFL Golf Majors 2002, OFL Golf overall 2nd, 4th, 7th & 8th, OFL Golf Fall Finish 2013

Post by toffeelover »

35 entries in the end, chasing the £900 prize.

Just me, Shafty and Megadyl from FISO...or have I missed anyone?

EDIT: down to 31 entrants, as 4 miss the cut this week (thanks to Morrison & Detry), so a 1 in 10 chance of a FISO win :)

SamD
FISO Knight

TipandWin LMS

Post by SamD »

Recognise other Fisons in game - eg scopsm & johngooch - so ratio changes to 1 in 6.

scopsm
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 6th AOL comp 2009/10 season; Winner of SportsKnockout Pro League, 15th William Hill 2010/11, 2nd Sun Dream Team weekly Dec 2014, 3rd Tennis for Free Champions League 2015

Post by scopsm »

Down to 4 left in game at weekend, predicting top 10.
One picked Scheffler, I picked Rahm! and 2 others picked Thomas.

Rahm blew it last night finishing 12th over the last few holes, had needed a top 10 finish from him.

Still, it would have been tricky next week picking a top 5 finish between the 2 of us.

toffeelover
2015 FISO Golf Champion

Post by toffeelover »

Gutted for you...and the rest of us, coz as you say, would probably have been another rollover!

toffeelover
2015 FISO Golf Champion

Post by toffeelover »

This comp is starting up again this week, with a rollover of £520 :shock:

Pay your £10 entry and pick your golfer here

SamD
FISO Knight

TipandWin LMS

Post by SamD »

In final event of Tip&Win's Last Man Standing, the five contenders for £260 prize include scopsm: https://www.tipandwin.co.uk/pro-shop/

Entrant and DP World Tour pick
S Lorimer - Fox
G Hutton - Fitzpatrick
D Hutton - Hovland
S Blades - Rahm
P McGeoghan - McIlroy

Good luck, Paul.

SamD
FISO Knight

LMS £260 pool: winner takes all

Post by SamD »

Last Man Standing rankings after third round
1. Rahm -15 - S Blades
2. Fitzpatrick -14 - @huttss88
4. McIlroy -12 - P McGeoghan (scopsm)
26. Hovland -1 - DouglasHutton60
26. Fox -1 - @Ben261106

SamD
FISO Knight

LMG winner takes all

Post by SamD »

2023 season
As mentioned in Sunday Six thread, congrats go to toffeelover. Shaun wins £300 for being the sole survivor after first six events of this year's Last Man Golfing.

Contest restarts with Kenya Open on Thur 9 March: http://tipandwin.co.uk/pro-shop/

Look out too for 2023 Fiso Golf Series thread. Game launches this weekend ahead of The Players Championship on Thursday 9 March.

toffeelover
2015 FISO Golf Champion

Post by toffeelover »

It's a ROLLOVER, so well worth a tenners investment, if you haven't already.
https://www.tipandwin.co.uk/pro-shop/

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Golf”